Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Second Best 30 Seconds Of The Past Two Years... 02:51 - May 31 with 2692 viewsHadders

I remember watching this passage of Barca/Arsenal-style football from the Upper Loft and saying to my pal next to me - "That was the best 30 seconds all year", only to find later that someone had put it on Youtube. More, please!
[Post edited 31 May 2015 14:53]
The Second Best 30 Seconds In The Past Two Years... on 10:40 - May 31 with 2454 viewsTacticalR

That was Niko pulling the strings in the McClaren-coached team.

Air hostess clique

The Second Best 30 Seconds In The Past Two Years... on 14:11 - May 31 with 2337 viewsjoolsyp

I know some people find it boring but I love seeing us play like that. Something similar to that is the style of play I'd like to see us develop under Ramsey if we have the players to do it. Then if we do go up again we would be playing a style that is much more amenable to survival in the Prem - rather than panicking every time we get the ball and hoofing it up to a target man.

How did McLaren get us playing with such confidence/swagger I wonder?
The Second Best 30 Seconds In The Past Two Years... on 14:36 - May 31 with 2313 viewsrsonist

You only have to whisper "Clint Hill back heel flick assist" to Johan Cruyff and a single tear will roll down his cheek.
The Second Best 30 Seconds In The Past Two Years... on 14:42 - May 31 with 2305 viewsTacticalR

At times it looked like we were trying to play total football with a lot of fluidity in our positions, plus the opposition allowed Niko had a lot of time and space. The first time it came unstuck was a couple of weeks later when the Burnley players targeted Niko, crowded him off the ball, and Burnley won 2-0.

Air hostess clique

The Second Best 30 Seconds In The Past Two Years... on 14:45 - May 31 with 2300 viewsHadders

I think the club need to hire TacticalR.
The Second Best 30 Seconds In The Past Two Years... on 14:52 - May 31 with 2286 viewsTacticalR

They have baulked at my unreasonable wage demands.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024