Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done the U21s 18:52 - Jul 18 with 1254 viewsbosh67

20 goals in 2 games.

5 for Patti, 6 for Blackwood.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Well done the U21s on 18:58 - Jul 18 with 1241 viewsconnell10

i watched that today and some of the training game the other day and i have been really impressed with olamide shodipo, he could be a very good player in the future!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Well done the U21s on 19:07 - Jul 18 with 1211 viewsbosh67

Well done the U21s on 18:58 - Jul 18 by connell10

i watched that today and some of the training game the other day and i have been really impressed with olamide shodipo, he could be a very good player in the future!

Good call on Shodipo. Pattu looks like he could be very useful. Blackwood reminds me of Clive Allen when he started.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Well done the U21s on 19:45 - Jul 18 with 1142 viewsganjR

Well done the U21s on 19:07 - Jul 18 by bosh67

Good call on Shodipo. Pattu looks like he could be very useful. Blackwood reminds me of Clive Allen when he started.

What's the lad from Monaco look like? Mitchell seems to have had a good pre-season.
Well done the U21s on 20:29 - Jul 18 with 1065 viewsYorkRanger

Well done the U21s on 19:07 - Jul 18 by bosh67

I do wonder whether Blackwood will emerge as a tremendous signing. Not seen much, but seems like he has something about him...
Well done the U21s on 00:40 - Jul 19 with 899 viewsconnell10

Well done the U21s on 20:29 - Jul 18 by YorkRanger

I do wonder whether Blackwood will emerge as a tremendous signing. Not seen much, but seems like he has something about him...

It's a case of wait and see which is kinda of exciting!! Small green roots of recovery are sprouting up at Loftus road.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Well done the U21s on 08:24 - Jul 19 with 777 viewsderbyhoop

Hard to tell until we play competitive opponents but we could finally see the U21s putting some pressure on the senior team.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024