Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Collecting Tea Cards 20:07 - Jul 21 with 547 viewsCanadaRanger

PG Tips, Typhoo... They all had them. Collectable cards in every packet that you could stick in an album. Not worth much, and never sure what to do with all the duplicates. But fun to look forward to, if you were into trains or space rockets and such...

A bit like Cardiff City at the moment... How do they manage a massive collection of 37 players on the books, plus youth?. None of them worth much (total team value is less than other clubs with only 26 players). Not sure what to do with them (only 11 can play at one time). Reading the tea leaves, is a clear-out at Cardiff brewing, or do they hope to have two duplicate Championship teams this season?
Collecting Tea Cards on 21:00 - Jul 21 with 511 viewsessextaxiboy

They used to smell nice as well...... The cards not Cardiff
Collecting Tea Cards on 13:23 - Jul 22 with 427 viewsR_from_afar

They were great and collecting them was one of the highlights of my childhood. I have loads of the albums. The race into space collection was a cracker.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Collecting Tea Cards on 13:30 - Jul 22 with 412 viewsbosh67

I have the dinosaur, bird and animals books right here!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024