Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey Barton 12:42 - Jun 28 with 6049 viewsexiled_dictator

training with watford.
dunno whether he will be offered a playing deal, but he still reckons he is worth £70k a week.
sorry, let me rephrase that; his agent still wants him to get £70k a week.
doubt whether he will get it anywhere.
believe he was offered around £20k a week at leeds, but laughed himself away from the possibility.
also heard he was offered a contract to stay at qpr, on much lower wages, but declined that too.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Joey Barton on 13:00 - Jun 28 with 4893 viewsozexile

Surely after earning so much now he'd just play for the love of the game. Delusional if he thinks he's worth anymore than 10k a week.
Joey Barton on 14:00 - Jun 28 with 4735 viewsdaveB

some idiot will give him 40k a week, probably us
Joey Barton on 14:02 - Jun 28 with 4732 viewsGetMeRangers

Can you assume that Watford must be offering something close to what he, or his agent, feels is acceptable for him to be there training?
Joey Barton on 14:14 - Jun 28 with 4682 viewsLblock

"When you're part of a club that get's relegated I'm a firm believer you should stay there and right that wrong, be part of the effort to come back the following season"

(A paraphrased quote)

Who said it and when?

Yep.
Captain Populus

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:14 - Jun 28 with 4561 viewsGetMeRangers

Joey Barton on 14:14 - Jun 28 by Lblock

"When you're part of a club that get's relegated I'm a firm believer you should stay there and right that wrong, be part of the effort to come back the following season"

(A paraphrased quote)

Who said it and when?

Yep.
Captain Populus

Some might see that as a ploy to get a contract renewed at near his current rate of pay rather than a firm belief
[Post edited 28 Jun 2015 15:20]
Joey Barton on 15:40 - Jun 28 with 4493 viewsChurchie

Shame Joey didn't take the lower offer with us. There was some wronguns last season but he wasn't one of them.
Joey Barton on 17:27 - Jun 28 with 4337 viewsnedflanders

Joey Barton on 15:40 - Jun 28 by Churchie

Shame Joey didn't take the lower offer with us. There was some wronguns last season but he wasn't one of them.

His passing was....
Joey Barton on 17:28 - Jun 28 with 4330 viewseasthertsr

Joey Barton on 17:27 - Jun 28 by nedflanders

His passing was....

And his conduct at Hull!
Login to get fewer ads

Joey Barton on 17:45 - Jun 28 with 4295 viewsderbyhoop

I suspect that exiled's claim, in his last sentence, may well be correct. For all his failings, if I'd been making a choice between Barton and Henry, it would have been JB every time. But not on silly money. If he was given an offer and wanted a lot more than we (or any other Championship club) were prepared to pay, then good riddance.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Joey Barton on 20:06 - Jun 28 with 4033 viewsenfieldargh

As good as he was on occasions I think it's best to go our separate ways

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Joey Barton on 21:52 - Jun 28 with 3859 viewswombat

Joey Barton on 20:06 - Jun 28 by enfieldargh

As good as he was on occasions I think it's best to go our separate ways

We will miss him next season even with his short comings , he'd bring experience to a very young midfield

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Joey Barton on 22:21 - Jun 28 with 3791 viewseghamranger

I agree with Wombat. They return to training on wed and I think Jb should be there.

Would help in keeping Austin too
Joey Barton on 23:19 - Jun 28 with 3714 viewswombat

Joey Barton on 22:21 - Jun 28 by eghamranger

I agree with Wombat. They return to training on wed and I think Jb should be there.

Stick him front of the back four and let him sweep up. He never shuts up on the pitch which would halo with the younger lads in midfield , never stops running and most importantly would maybe help keep Austin for a bit longer it's a no brainer

Joey Barton on 23:29 - Jun 28 with 3701 viewsTacticalR

The Great Bartonio

Air hostess clique

Joey Barton on 08:49 - Jun 29 with 3483 viewsLadbrokeR

Joey Barton on 14:14 - Jun 28 by Lblock

(A paraphrased quote)

Who said it and when?

Yep.
Captain Populus

I never really known exactly how i feel about Barton, experience has proven that he is likely to excel and implode in equal measures. There was a time when he drove me mad, it was as if he was the only player that was allowed to take a free kick and most of them (Reading away aside) were poor. One thing is for sure he isn't worth 70K.
Joey Barton on 09:47 - Jun 29 with 3398 viewsQPunkR

Joey Barton on 15:40 - Jun 28 by Churchie

QPR - "shit but local"

Joey Barton on 10:11 - Jun 29 with 3369 viewsWeaverQPR

Looks good in crap teams.

@WeavQPR

Joey Barton on 10:53 - Jun 29 with 3317 viewsNorthernr

Joey Barton on 22:21 - Jun 28 by eghamranger

Lol. Look I know I've proved myself in the Premier League with 18 goals in a crap side, and I know I've just broken into the England squad for the first time, and that my contract situation means I can go a lot cheaper than I'm actually worth opening up more destinations and that half the Premier League is currently sniffing around and it looks like I'm going to have my pick. But you know what, I think I'll stay here and look forward to that January trip to Rotherham because I do love Joey and his various witticisms.
Joey Barton on 13:56 - Jun 29 with 3151 viewsTheBlob

Well bearing in mind Spam have just appointed Julian Dicks to their coaching staff maybe we should keep Joey on?
Or maybe,in keeping with the new coaching templates,we should appoint Mark Dennis and Gavin Maguire?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Joey Barton on 14:02 - Jun 29 with 3128 viewswombat

Joey Barton on 10:53 - Jun 29 by Northernr

Lol. Look I know I've proved myself in the Premier League with 18 goals in a crap side, and I know I've just broken into the England squad for the first time, and that my contract situation means I can go a lot cheaper than I'm actually worth opening up more destinations and that half the Premier League is currently sniffing around and it looks like I'm going to have my pick. But you know what, I think I'll stay here and look forward to that January trip to Rotherham because I do love Joey and his various witticisms.

lol clive you never no, he gets on well with barton and dont think austin will want to move to far up north as I belive his daughter recs treatment in london for an illness on a regular basis

Joey Barton on 14:02 - Jun 29 with 3131 viewssimmo

I hope he gets smashed into a thousand pieces.

Pretty unbelievable that an amazing player, proven throughout Europe, can't secure a contract anywhere. You'd have thought clubs would be queing round the block to take King Joey and his Twitter followers on board... Maybe there is some substance to the fact that he's a complete and utter womb ferret. I'd rather fight a honey badger to the death using only my flaccid penis than have that pseudo-intellectual egomaniac anywhere near the club I love, and I hope most other fans, managers and board members feel the same.

Cnt.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2015 14:04]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Joey Barton on 14:51 - Jun 29 with 3060 viewsTacticalR

Can't we just put it in the job description?

'Wanted, defensive midfielder able to keep centre forward entertained with witty remarks and philosophical musings during lulls in play.'

Air hostess clique

Joey Barton on 06:13 - Jun 30 with 2869 viewsQPRinCT

Don't care what this overrated rage manic ever does again.
Joey Barton on 08:46 - Jun 30 with 2731 viewspaulparker

Fcuk the little scrote
his had more than enough cash out of this club for a return of one half decent season in the championship
The man is a liability and deserved untold stick ( which he didn't get ) for the way he let us down over the years , he also slagged off one of the greatest players this club has produced
And yet he can still do no wrong with some
It's a new era and I for one am encouraged with what's been happening off the pitch the last month let's keep it that way

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Joey Barton (n/t) on 10:00 - Jul 3 with 2553 viewsQPRinCT

[Post edited 3 Jul 2015 10:01]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024