Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Austin to Italy 18:28 - Jul 7 with 2986 viewseghamranger

On tour with the boys on Thursday.

Would love to be singing his name against Cardiff on 15th August!!
Austin to Italy on 20:03 - Jul 7 with 2726 viewsGetMeRangers

Is Green back from an extended holiday because of England call up too. Not sure I have seen him in the training photos
Austin to Italy on 20:44 - Jul 7 with 2591 viewsdaveB

Austin to Italy on 20:03 - Jul 7 by GetMeRangers

Is Green back from an extended holiday because of England call up too. Not sure I have seen him in the training photos

both of them back on Thursday.

I think Austin will go but wouldn't be shocked if he started the season with us
Austin to Italy on 21:38 - Jul 7 with 2443 viewsTacticalR

I thought perhaps someone had made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

Air hostess clique

Austin to Italy on 21:43 - Jul 7 with 2416 viewsLblock

You just know QPR are going to get stiffed here again.

Jim White will be spitting saliva whilst Charlie joins Newcastle Meltdown United for £4.62 and a job lot of Sports Direct toot.

Green's "deal" to Chelscum will collapse when their real target si announced for £8mill with 5 appearances to look forward to this season in the Gravy Train League.

Football.
Gweat innit?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Austin to Italy on 21:56 - Jul 7 with 2370 viewsStanisgod

Austin to Italy on 21:43 - Jul 7 by Lblock

Jim White will be spitting saliva whilst Charlie joins Newcastle Meltdown United for £4.62 and a job lot of Sports Direct toot.

Green's "deal" to Chelscum will collapse when their real target si announced for £8mill with 5 appearances to look forward to this season in the Gravy Train League.

Football.
Gweat innit?

Gravy train league, lol

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Austin to Italy on 22:36 - Jul 7 with 2218 viewsMrNITK

Austin to Italy on 21:43 - Jul 7 by Lblock

Football.
Gweat innit?

I actually think we won't get our pants pulled down with Austin. Seems like we have given him a £15 million price tag. Posted this before on another thread, as far as I'm aware he' didn't renegotiate his contract. He's on championship to low end premiership wages and one of the very few players we have who actually is value for money. Some desperate team will pay more than £5 million for him in January.

Edit: I expect him to go before the start of the season. Just keep planning for the season without him. If he's still here it's a bonus.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2015 22:39]
Austin to Italy on 02:02 - Jul 8 with 1957 viewsSimonJames

Austin to Italy on 22:36 - Jul 7 by MrNITK

I actually think we won't get our pants pulled down with Austin. Seems like we have given him a £15 million price tag. Posted this before on another thread, as far as I'm aware he' didn't renegotiate his contract. He's on championship to low end premiership wages and one of the very few players we have who actually is value for money. Some desperate team will pay more than £5 million for him in January.

Edit: I expect him to go before the start of the season. Just keep planning for the season without him. If he's still here it's a bonus.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2015 22:39]

You kinda get the ominous feeling that if Charlie doesn't get sold before the season starts, we'll end up getting half our current asking price in January.
...then you see that Villa want £32.5m for Benteke and you realise that we've got to stick to our guns.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Austin to Italy on 06:38 - Jul 8 with 1844 viewsdavman

Austin to Italy on 02:02 - Jul 8 by SimonJames

You kinda get the ominous feeling that if Charlie doesn't get sold before the season starts, we'll end up getting half our current asking price in January.
...then you see that Villa want £32.5m for Benteke and you realise that we've got to stick to our guns.

...or, knowing our luck, he picks up an injury pre-season and we end up with nothing...

We are QPR this is what we do...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Login to get fewer ads

Austin to Italy on 07:08 - Jul 8 with 1805 viewsGetMeRangers

What is even more pleasing is that Liverpool seem prepared to pay 32.5 just to see Villa relegated. I am sure this is why Scum bought Remy to see the same happen to us. Bar Stewards
Austin to Italy on 08:50 - Jul 8 with 1651 viewsPinnerPaul

Its still only early July.

Sellers will stick to (high) original price and buyers will table initial (low) offers.

As we near the end of transfer window those valuations will inevitably meet somewhere in the middle.

Most high profile exaample of course is Sterling.

I expect both he and Charlie to be at different clubs by the end of the window.

Swap would be nice.....................................
Austin to Italy on 09:43 - Jul 8 with 1548 viewsSimonJames

Austin to Italy on 08:50 - Jul 8 by PinnerPaul

Its still only early July.

Sellers will stick to (high) original price and buyers will table initial (low) offers.

As we near the end of transfer window those valuations will inevitably meet somewhere in the middle.

Most high profile exaample of course is Sterling.

I expect both he and Charlie to be at different clubs by the end of the window.

Swap would be nice.....................................

Oh you said "SWAP would be nice"! For a minute there my tired old eyes thought you said "SWP would be nice"

100% of people who drink water will die.

Austin to Italy on 09:50 - Jul 8 with 1527 viewsdaveB

We'll get next to nothing in January which is why he'll go this summer. It will probably take a few weeks might even go to the end of the window but he'll go
Austin to Italy on 10:03 - Jul 8 with 1479 viewsSpiritofGregory

He'll go, Air Asia are in trouble and we owe millions to Tune Group.
Austin to Italy on 10:04 - Jul 8 with 1481 viewsQPunkR

Was it only me that thought AC Milan had entered the bidding for Chaz from the title of this Fred?

QPR - "shit but local"

Austin to Italy on 10:13 - Jul 8 with 1446 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Austin to Italy on 10:03 - Jul 8 by SpiritofGregory

zzzzzzzzz
Austin to Italy on 10:30 - Jul 8 with 1417 viewsW5R

Austin to Italy on 10:03 - Jul 8 by SpiritofGregory

I'd be more worried about the 1Malaysia Development Berhad scandal fraud of $700million.

After all our ex Chairmans F1 team was..1Malaysia.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2015 10:31]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024