Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lord Sewel.. 09:09 - Jul 28 with 1950 viewsDiscodroids

only just caught up with this story after a long weekend in stasis , care of me ma's guest house in frinton on sea .

absolutely fantastic. I shall be starting a petition on change.org today highlighting the plight of gone to seed Lords , finding themselves in reduced circumstances , slumming it with £200 a night whores covered in vellus hairs gagging on petrol washed , heavily cut kib .

sickens me to the core of my very being to see the custodians of this once great nation, which ruled sundry 3rd world shithouses and brown people with an iron fist and senseless brutality, having to sing for their brass supper in this manner

from today, this Englishman , sick to death of labour and tories and spitting upon the name of oliver cromwell, will be calling for The lords to augment their megre incomes by implementing the old 'beer bottle return collection depoist system , so loved by the leg 'o' muttons alpha male of the 1970's.Using his empty bottles of amyl nitrates.

The Lord , suddenly finding himself bereft of fiscal funds at 9.30 am after a hard night fcking to spasam the arseholes of various sweet meats on the top tray of the meat rack , simply has no means of buying his passage to the house of commons to collect his £300 daily allowance for 30 mins spent in trap 3 of the commons thunderbox.

where he networks on his grindr app and timidly complaining to his dealer as to the quality of his merchandise before placing an order for more as he has an important meeting with prospective members of the lord baden powell association in some stockwell crack den that very evening , after recording 'desert island' discs.

to remedy this Embarrassing situation for all concerned , not least the very sanctuary of english democracy, our lord Returns his empty bottles of jungle juice to the strip curtained sex shop with his empty bottles of 'Rave', 'liquid gold' , 'Reds' and if really desperate , ' Rush' to collect his deposit.

Thus our hardworking peer continues his important work, The fragile eco system is supported, The boys on the meat rack continue to keep a small portion of their fees to reinvest in skag to block out their painful childhood, their pimps are happy and only gently chide them with bass guitar stings , the sex shop owners are happy as their mode of business has had a sheen of respectability added to it by the degenerate captains of industry, commerce and democracy ..the cycle of life continues.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2015 9:53]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Lord Sewel.. on 09:34 - Jul 28 with 1897 viewsdaveB

He looks a bit like modern day Madonna in that photo.
Lord Sewel.. on 09:47 - Jul 28 with 1857 viewsDaBurgh

Why is this news? I thought this was pretty much normal (nay mandatory) behavior for your common or garden 'peer of the realm.'
Lord Sewel.. on 10:01 - Jul 28 with 1802 viewspeejaybee

And the call it the " The House of Lords"

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Lord Sewel.. on 10:23 - Jul 28 with 1750 viewsWeaverQPR

Snorting Charlie off a prostitutes tits, ain't that just your average payday weekend?
[Post edited 28 Jul 2015 10:27]

@WeavQPR

Lord Sewel.. on 10:23 - Jul 28 with 1749 viewssuperhoopdownunder

some of these other Lords stories made me laugh especially the 7th Marquess of Bristol

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/11765742/Think-Lord-Sewel-is-bad
Lord Sewel.. on 10:36 - Jul 28 with 1709 viewsganjR

I'm not into sniff and hookers, but if I get to his age, I hope to get into them.
Lord Sewel.. on 10:42 - Jul 28 with 1696 viewslondonscottish

Lord Sewel.. on 10:36 - Jul 28 by ganjR

I'm not into sniff and hookers, but if I get to his age, I hope to get into them.

:-) :-)

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Lord Sewel.. on 10:52 - Jul 28 with 1669 viewsHayesender

Keeps the paedophile lords and mp's off the front page for a while

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

Lord Sewel.. on 11:09 - Jul 28 with 1638 viewsMrSheen

It's a dark, dark day for democracy when coke-snorting whoremongers are denied their proper representation in the mother of all parliaments. Step forward Baron Discodroids of Leadenhall Market.
Lord Sewel.. on 11:13 - Jul 28 with 1632 viewsDiscodroids

Lord Sewel.. on 11:09 - Jul 28 by MrSheen

It's a dark, dark day for democracy when coke-snorting whoremongers are denied their proper representation in the mother of all parliaments. Step forward Baron Discodroids of Leadenhall Market.

I would only take the role of Baron Discodroid if i could have a suspensor suit like the 'baron Vlad Harkonen ', to transport my grotesque mounds of flesh from the wigmore club to the naughty hell fire club and , on occassion , the house of lords to pass minor road traffic acts in bognor regis .

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Lord Sewel.. on 11:25 - Jul 28 with 1604 viewsW14Hoop

It’s Dolphin House again.

What with all the other alleged scandals in the past, it all seems to rise from this cesspool by the river…………
Lord Sewel.. on 12:07 - Jul 28 with 1547 viewsDorse

I think it's great that he's creating job opportunities for aspiring call girls. I mean, having a few Lords on your CV has got to be a great help at interview. Good on him.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Lord Sewel.. on 12:13 - Jul 28 with 1532 viewsFredManRave

Sewel better call Saul.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Lord Sewel.. on 12:14 - Jul 28 with 1533 viewsDiscodroids

if i may be serious for one moment, i heard this morning on bbc radio 5 , that there are 700 + lords decaying in the house of lords but only 600 mps decaying in the commons .

.im informed that the number of lords is to go up to reflect the number of tories mps (the largest group) simply because there are more labour and lib dem lords .

the lib dems have a hundred and one of them with just 8 mps!.

just carrion. and all of them should be hurled into the sea.

in fact there worse than that.. at least carrion has the decency to rot away to nothingness into the ether.

these tightly packed ,farmed pilchards in brine just go on and on and on and on ..a bit like the jeremy vine lunchtime phone in show on radio 2.

[Post edited 28 Jul 2015 12:30]

Lord Sewel.. on 12:34 - Jul 28 with 1491 viewsSpiritofGregory

Good luck to the old boy.

Better than hearing disgusting stories of MPs and young boys.
Lord Sewel.. on 12:35 - Jul 28 with 1487 viewsBrightonhoop

Lord Bristols showed them, winner by a country mile.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024