Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Austin and Doherty 10:18 - Sep 5 with 10961 viewsPunteR

Soccer AM.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Austin and Doherty on 10:29 - Sep 5 with 7347 viewsToast_R

How uncomfortable does Austin look sat next to that weird f@ck?
Austin and Doherty on 10:32 - Sep 5 with 7329 viewsfrancisbowles

I don't have sky. Who is Doherty?
Austin and Doherty on 10:33 - Sep 5 with 7316 viewsRamseyR

Love the libertines and Pete's solo stuff and think he's probably the best song writer of his generation....but what a state the pair of them are this morning....a very difficult interview
Austin and Doherty on 10:35 - Sep 5 with 7295 viewsdodge_stoke_r

His mate is off his heed!!!! But I could to spend a few hours in the pub with him
Austin and Doherty (n/t) on 10:37 - Sep 5 with 7266 viewsDiscodroids

Poor old Pete Doherty !, i know how you feel mate . knock the class A's on the head and a few years later it looks like someones put a rubber hose up your arse and filled it with pork scratchings and lard

'Better living through ginsters cornish pastys.."

charlies body language is a joy to behold, like he's sitting next to john wayne gacey or ted bundy
[Post edited 5 Sep 2015 10:45]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Austin and Doherty on 10:51 - Sep 5 with 7174 viewsRamseyR

Unusual that on this rare occasion the footballer is the most intelligent / eloquent guy on the couch
[Post edited 5 Sep 2015 11:26]
Austin and Doherty on 10:53 - Sep 5 with 7166 viewsHollowayRanger

don't suppose they asked him about Mark Blanco?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Austin and Doherty (n/t) on 10:54 - Sep 5 with 7147 viewstraininvain

Austin and Doherty (n/t) on 10:37 - Sep 5 by Discodroids

Poor old Pete Doherty !, i know how you feel mate . knock the class A's on the head and a few years later it looks like someones put a rubber hose up your arse and filled it with pork scratchings and lard

'Better living through ginsters cornish pastys.."

charlies body language is a joy to behold, like he's sitting next to john wayne gacey or ted bundy
[Post edited 5 Sep 2015 10:45]

And he's knocked more than a bit of bugle on the head...

He's clearly a big fan of the R's and his band have made some good music in a day and age when the X Factor etc is more popular than proper music.
Login to get fewer ads

Austin and Doherty (n/t) on 11:00 - Sep 5 with 7088 viewsDiscodroids

Austin and Doherty (n/t) on 10:54 - Sep 5 by traininvain

And he's knocked more than a bit of bugle on the head...

He's clearly a big fan of the R's and his band have made some good music in a day and age when the X Factor etc is more popular than proper music.

ive had 3 spells in rehab mate in the 90's and noughties and i admire anyone who has the strength and fortitude to stop.

one day at time.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Austin and Doherty on 11:01 - Sep 5 with 7088 viewsloftboy

Sat next to him at palace away in the promotion season, top bloke, he left before HH scores though.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Austin and Doherty on 11:01 - Sep 5 with 7077 viewsTheBlob

Is Doherty really the best songwriter of his generation?

You poor bastards.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Austin and Doherty on 11:16 - Sep 5 with 7005 viewseghamranger

Programme was so much better and funnier 10 years ago.
Austin and Doherty on 11:21 - Sep 5 with 6968 viewsJamie

Soccer AM is still on? Chamberlain must be pushing 50 by now!!
Austin and Doherty on 11:41 - Sep 5 with 6850 viewsbosh67

Pete has made great strides in beating drugs. He's been clean for well over 2 years. Doesn't drink, goes to his support group meetings and generally is in much better shape these days. He is exercise adverse and at about 6 foot 4+ that isn't easy to maintain if you don't exercise. He's always been a good lad and is nuts about QPR. Has been weak with addiction over the years but seems much much better. He's always had a good heart in terms of being easy enough to get on with. I brought him to the infamous game that everyone said he got kicked out of a number of years ago. He didn't, he just needed to get to a venue and left early. I got him the cab that day. No altercation at all. You got to love the press though.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Austin and Doherty on 11:47 - Sep 5 with 6808 viewsstowmarketrange

Austin and Doherty on 11:21 - Sep 5 by Jamie

Its ben going downhill for years,but this is the first time I've watched it this season and it should be put to bed ASAP.
Austin and Doherty on 11:48 - Sep 5 with 6801 viewsthehat

As I've said before he went out with Kate Moss and got her to wear a Rangers shirt - Fella is cool with me.
Austin and Doherty on 11:52 - Sep 5 with 6782 viewsDorse

Borderline boiler even back in 'the day', whenever that was. Didn't she do some nudey mag a few years before the blue rinse and tartan shopping trolley?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Austin and Doherty on 11:53 - Sep 5 with 6779 viewsCliff_Schitzinabag

I watched their Reading set last night and was surprised at how good it was.

Particularly impressed with the drummer.

First thing that struck me about PD was the size of him - he looks like Paul Merton these days.

He flashed a Dennis the menace shirt on the way off stage and got a few half-arsed boos - was it the Leeds show when he mentioned Charlie?
Austin and Doherty on 12:38 - Sep 5 with 6613 viewsdaveB

Did anyone watch it? Anything interesting come out of it?
Austin and Doherty on 12:45 - Sep 5 with 6572 viewskensalriser

Austin and Doherty on 11:52 - Sep 5 by Dorse

Borderline boiler even back in 'the day', whenever that was. Didn't she do some nudey mag a few years before the blue rinse and tartan shopping trolley?

God forbid we should have any older women on TV, especially those we consider to be either now or ever less than perfect physically or of questionable moral fibre.

Standards are really slipping thse days.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Austin and Doherty on 12:59 - Sep 5 with 6528 viewsPunteR

Austin and Doherty on 12:38 - Sep 5 by daveB

Did anyone watch it? Anything interesting come out of it?

Nothing interesting unless you wanted to know Austin's playlist. Doherty needs a wash.
Charlie was backstage with the Libertines at Reading festival .

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Austin and Doherty on 13:45 - Sep 5 with 6369 viewsStanisgod

To be fair, I still would

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Austin and Doherty on 16:01 - Sep 5 with 6149 viewscarlh5266

Austin and Doherty on 11:01 - Sep 5 by TheBlob

Is Doherty really the best songwriter of his generation?

You poor bastards.

In the cesspit of mediocrity that is todays music quite possibly

Anyway, tune.....

Austin and Doherty on 16:57 - Sep 5 with 6043 viewsnix

Austin and Doherty on 11:52 - Sep 5 by Dorse

Really love to see how gorgeous you are, seeing as you're so quick to slag off any woman who happens to have the cheek to grow older and still be on TV. While we enjoy those stunners Jim White and Peter Beagrie.
Austin and Doherty on 17:05 - Sep 5 with 6021 viewsbrewers_hoop

Austin and Doherty on 11:41 - Sep 5 by bosh67

Pete has made great strides in beating drugs. He's been clean for well over 2 years. Doesn't drink, goes to his support group meetings and generally is in much better shape these days. He is exercise adverse and at about 6 foot 4+ that isn't easy to maintain if you don't exercise. He's always been a good lad and is nuts about QPR. Has been weak with addiction over the years but seems much much better. He's always had a good heart in terms of being easy enough to get on with. I brought him to the infamous game that everyone said he got kicked out of a number of years ago. He didn't, he just needed to get to a venue and left early. I got him the cab that day. No altercation at all. You got to love the press though.

Always knew that story was bollocks - he was with Kate Moss at the time and the press were desperate to knock him down at every opportunity.
I've seen the Libertines/Babyshambles a few times when Pete was clearly off his nut on smack but saw them last night at the Dublin Castle and he clearly wasn't. Gig was usual mixture of chaos and brilliance - they arrived four hours late and didn't finish playing till 3 - no wonder they weren't at the races today if they were feeling anything like I was!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024