Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramsey 16:47 - Sep 12 with 7081 viewspaulparker

thought he was tactically done by Freedman today
awful display, no tempo, the defence is to deep , and his choice of subs were poor , why Gladwin when we were losing ??, we needed a presence like Jet to help an isolated Austin, taking off Luango was baffling when chery was struggling in the game
also the 4-2-3-1 doesn't work at home , sometimes a change to 4-4-2 isn't the worse thing
you can blame green (to right) but we were sh1t all game, even when we were losing we still don't change it, really poor
I await the backlash

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ramsey on 16:51 - Sep 12 with 3818 viewsconnell10

nah not having that mate, if the green fock up hadnt of happened we would have won the game easily. I know you dont like ramsey but to blame him for our defeat today is rather weird in my veiw!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Ramsey on 16:55 - Sep 12 with 3798 viewspaulparker

Ramsey on 16:51 - Sep 12 by connell10

nah not having that mate, if the green fock up hadnt of happened we would have won the game easily. I know you dont like ramsey but to blame him for our defeat today is rather weird in my veiw!

we were crap all game Connell, we lacked pace, tempo, creativity , you name it
we scored a lucky goal out of nothing and then when it went against us Ramsey was like a rabbit in the headlights ,
4-2-3-1 is ok but when you have to chase the game in the last 10 he still didn't change it ,
sorry you may like him but you have to admit we were toilet , we never bossed that game and when Freedman had to make a change he did , he took off the sub to go 4-4-2
Forrest deserved it

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ramsey on 17:01 - Sep 12 with 3759 viewsMonkey_Roots

Yeah sorry PP, but I don't agree.

I think we were 2nd best in the first half, made a tactical change at half time and came much better in the second half, scored a goal - then Green gave away a goal and put us down to 10 men.

Ramsey is doing okay I reckon.

Copy and paste this into your signature:

"I'm a top bloke and I know my sh1t, but when it comes to Ramsey I can't be objective - I hate him"

Ramsey on 17:03 - Sep 12 with 3746 viewsCroydonCaptJack

We were controlling the game until the error. It was a game changer
Ramsey on 17:03 - Sep 12 with 3743 viewsHollowayRanger

crap game that we were winning v a forest team without an away win since febuary

green made two massive mistakes first cost a goal 2nd the match

ramsey clueless with 11 men Austin had no service at all had to make a goal himself and got lucky with keeper

with 10 men Austin had no hope on his own we played 26 mins and didn't go near their goal once

needed to bring jet on win a few balls and maybe play Austin or cherry in ,how is Goodwin meant to be a game changer?

Austin jet
henry tozer cherry
konchesky hall onouha perch
smithers

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Ramsey on 17:04 - Sep 12 with 3743 viewsjamois

i'm sticking my neck out and clicking the up arrow on you there PP. I thought we had a golden patch of all of 5 mins around the time we scored. other than that we were out-thought and out-worked in midfield. full backs poor. the front 4 didn't combine well, lack of cohesion. i like 4-2-3-1 but you need some cracking fullbacks and Perch Konch will never be that. Yun's return will help. we could easily have gone to a 4-3-3 with Luongo deeper to get us more into the game in midfield. but for all the talk of our amazing attackers, i thought they looked uncoached in how to combine effectively. i cannot wait for a deep midfield of Sandro and Faurlin, reckon that's out best chance.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Ramsey on 17:08 - Sep 12 with 3713 viewspaulparker

Ramsey on 17:01 - Sep 12 by Monkey_Roots

Yeah sorry PP, but I don't agree.

I think we were 2nd best in the first half, made a tactical change at half time and came much better in the second half, scored a goal - then Green gave away a goal and put us down to 10 men.

Ramsey is doing okay I reckon.

Copy and paste this into your signature:

"I'm a top bloke and I know my sh1t, but when it comes to Ramsey I can't be objective - I hate him"

We were slightly better in the 2nd half Dave but that's not saying a lot
Ramsey is doing alright but still looks lost when he is up against it ,
I still cannot understand why he thought Gladwin was a better choice of sub than Jet when we are losing ,
as for taking off luango , well again that was poor , he was easily our best player and when they scored the pen were reverted back to defending on the edge of our 18 yard box
as for Ramsey I don't hate him , I just think he aint all that as a coach
anyway mate you take care and hopefully we can catch up on the last 20 years over a pint this season

Ramsey on 17:11 - Sep 12 with 3694 viewsJonDoeman

Ramsey on 17:03 - Sep 12 by HollowayRanger

crap game that we were winning v a forest team without an away win since febuary

green made two massive mistakes first cost a goal 2nd the match

ramsey clueless with 11 men Austin had no service at all had to make a goal himself and got lucky with keeper

with 10 men Austin had no hope on his own we played 26 mins and didn't go near their goal once

needed to bring jet on win a few balls and maybe play Austin or cherry in ,how is Goodwin meant to be a game changer?

Austin jet
henry tozer cherry
konchesky hall onouha perch
smithers

Spot on this . Not sure that 4 2 3 1 is going to work with Austin as the 1 .

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

Ramsey on 17:28 - Sep 12 with 3635 viewsWilloW4

Ramsey on 17:03 - Sep 12 by CroydonCaptJack

We were controlling the game until the error. It was a game changer

It was a game changer mate, but as for controlling the game... We had one shot on goal before chas sneaked one in.. I thought we're very poor.. 3 mistakes by the keepers, greens was awful, as said, smithies looked a bag of nerves...I thought we looked awful today... Lluonga, motm for me.
Ramsey on 17:30 - Sep 12 with 3626 viewsted_hendrix

I'm no tactician or formation guru but we're letting in almost 2 goals per game at the moment.
That's where I'd start on the training pitch tomorrow, that cant be allowed to continue, we even almost let Rotherham back into the game.
Of course Ramsey has to have time but how much time?
I'm not sure about the bloke at all, I want him to succeed badly but our players have to be 100% on their games from the word go.
Everyone makes cock up's from time to time but Greens today cost us dearly by all accounts.
It would seem to me that we have got a pretty decent squad of players now, lets get to work on the training pitch and start by getting a few clean sheets.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ramsey on 17:42 - Sep 12 with 3565 viewsCamberleyR

Ramsey on 17:30 - Sep 12 by ted_hendrix

I'm no tactician or formation guru but we're letting in almost 2 goals per game at the moment.
That's where I'd start on the training pitch tomorrow, that cant be allowed to continue, we even almost let Rotherham back into the game.
Of course Ramsey has to have time but how much time?
I'm not sure about the bloke at all, I want him to succeed badly but our players have to be 100% on their games from the word go.
Everyone makes cock up's from time to time but Greens today cost us dearly by all accounts.
It would seem to me that we have got a pretty decent squad of players now, lets get to work on the training pitch and start by getting a few clean sheets.

I'm sure given a run of games together that Ned and Angella will tighten up the defence. Let's hope his head injury isn't too serious.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Ramsey on 17:44 - Sep 12 with 3554 viewsBoroughQPR

I have to agree we were out done by freedman and his tactics.

Our counter attack at times today was brilliant but we had Phillips our main source of gaols all season on the left and we continued to play down the right or the middle. I don't understand that for the life of me I'd rather Henry of the left.

There was a few positives from today not a lot but there were to jump on Ramsey now is short sightedness and ignorant.

We all know we are rebuilding so why jump on the man for 1 loss on four league games?? Bloody stupid and arrogant to
Ramsey on 17:44 - Sep 12 with 3554 viewsconnell10

im not getting the hate for chris on here , as i said if it wasnt for the green fock up we would have won the game, how is a goal keeping error chris,s fault? I m just not getting what you chaps are posting about ramsey , its all a bit strange as though you have already made your minds up and nothing will change your view on him. Its all very strange.

Ramsey on 17:45 - Sep 12 with 3551 viewsQPR_John

Ramsey on 16:51 - Sep 12 by connell10

But what is the manager there for if not to try and manage situations like this. It was a game changer as is always the case when a team goes down to 10 men but not all teams capitulate like we did.
Ramsey on 17:45 - Sep 12 with 3546 viewsRanger78

I'm definitely not in the Ramsey Out camp and I still think it's too early for some definite judgements but I do agree whole heartedly with PP today.

That was abysmal in every way. Truly awful performance with zero team cohesion . Very worrying.

Some perspective is still required. No matter how bad it was, Take the awful individual errors from Ned, Green and Smithies out of the equation and it's still a very different situation tonight.
Ramsey on 17:51 - Sep 12 with 3521 viewsconnell10

Ramsey on 17:45 - Sep 12 by Ranger78

I'm definitely not in the Ramsey Out camp and I still think it's too early for some definite judgements but I do agree whole heartedly with PP today.

That was abysmal in every way. Truly awful performance with zero team cohesion . Very worrying.

Some perspective is still required. No matter how bad it was, Take the awful individual errors from Ned, Green and Smithies out of the equation and it's still a very different situation tonight.

yeah we would have won. Then it would have been all quite on the western front until we lost then meltdown time again.

Ramsey on 17:55 - Sep 12 with 3501 viewsted_hendrix

Ramsey on 17:44 - Sep 12 by connell10

im not getting the hate for chris on here , as i said if it wasnt for the green fock up we would have won the game, how is a goal keeping error chris,s fault? I m just not getting what you chaps are posting about ramsey , its all a bit strange as though you have already made your minds up and nothing will change your view on him. Its all very strange.

Don't think anybody is posting any hate threads, there just giving their opinions.

Who'd be a Stoke fan right now? bottom of the league.

Hughes out.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ramsey on 17:55 - Sep 12 with 3493 viewsderbyhoop

Very poor first 45. Came out with more energy and better passing and scored. For 10 minutes I thought we were comfortable and looked far more likely to get a second than let them back into it. Then Green made his cockup and we reverted to being poor.

As to the subs. Luongo had played 2 games in the last week - both on the other side of the world, with all the travelling involved. Understandable decision but he could have hooked Henry or Chery who were even less effective up to that point.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Ramsey on 18:00 - Sep 12 with 3473 viewsDeepcutHoop

Ramsey on 17:55 - Sep 12 by derbyhoop

Very poor first 45. Came out with more energy and better passing and scored. For 10 minutes I thought we were comfortable and looked far more likely to get a second than let them back into it. Then Green made his cockup and we reverted to being poor.

As to the subs. Luongo had played 2 games in the last week - both on the other side of the world, with all the travelling involved. Understandable decision but he could have hooked Henry or Chery who were even less effective up to that point.

As usual, we're all awesome managers with hindsight.

Ramsey on 18:01 - Sep 12 with 3467 viewsconnell10

Ramsey on 17:55 - Sep 12 by ted_hendrix

Don't think anybody is posting any hate threads, there just giving their opinions.

Who'd be a Stoke fan right now? bottom of the league.

Hughes out.

Well mate thats a first league defeat in four and we have a thread started about ramsey again, it kinda points to a sort of hatred or at the least a strong dislike of said person.

Ramsey on 18:04 - Sep 12 with 3446 viewsRed_Ranger

Ramsey on 16:55 - Sep 12 by paulparker

we were crap all game Connell, we lacked pace, tempo, creativity , you name it
we scored a lucky goal out of nothing and then when it went against us Ramsey was like a rabbit in the headlights ,
4-2-3-1 is ok but when you have to chase the game in the last 10 he still didn't change it ,
sorry you may like him but you have to admit we were toilet , we never bossed that game and when Freedman had to make a change he did , he took off the sub to go 4-4-2
Forrest deserved it

Wasn't a lucky goal. It was one piece of class from an otherwise dire Rs performance.
Ramsey on 18:12 - Sep 12 with 3413 views2Thomas2Bowles

I have to agree with pp and Ted

We were poor for most of the game apart from about 15 in the second half and a indi goal from CA

Sure Green has to take some blame but, subs were wrong, I think he just took off the first player he set his eyes on, should have taken Phillips off who was crap today and maybe Emmanuel-Thomas to hold the ball up as Gladwin offered nothing.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Ramsey on 18:15 - Sep 12 with 3406 viewsCHUBBS

We were dreadful before the break and would have been losing comfortably if Forest had any real cutting edge.
Second half we started poorly again but gradually picked up the pace and started playing some decent stuff.
We score when on top although the keeper should have done better,we look like adding to the score when yet another bouncing back pass was aimed directly at our goal(we done this on numerous occasions in the 1st half and we were all saying sooner or later we'd get caught out)Green tries to be clever and costs us the game.
However what really worried me was the way we reacted when he departed.
Our manager for some inexplicable decision took off our only creative player who was superb today,what was all that about?
Next he brings on a wide player coming back from injury who's still finding his feet at this level.
We showed no character or fight and pretty much settled for defeat.
Warnock would have brought on another striker and gone for it yet CR had no idea what to do.
Keeping Henry and Toszer on the pitch whilst removing the ever mobile Luongo still has me scratching my head.
CR is new to the game so i'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but if these stupid substitutions continue many won't.
There is no way we should have lost that game today yet the most experienced man on the pitch threw it away.
Ramsey on 18:17 - Sep 12 with 3399 viewspaulparker

Ramsey on 17:51 - Sep 12 by connell10

yeah we would have won. Then it would have been all quite on the western front until we lost then meltdown time again.

Connell Your better than that mate , no meltdown at all just facts
Ramsey got it wrong and didn't have the nous to sort it
Now if that's unfair il eat the cat

Ramsey on 18:22 - Sep 12 with 3372 viewsvegasranger

The team that started had a lot of talent and should be able to do well in the division with little management. The problem seems to be playing as a single striker, a role he struggles with. Phillips was also very subdued today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024