Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford 09:25 - Sep 28 with 4976 viewsNorthernr

Manager sacked. Odd, went to see them Saturday and thought they played very well.
Brentford on 09:28 - Sep 28 with 3333 viewsWatford_Ranger

Not that they'll need it but bound to have some 'new manager bounce' for October 30th.

Serves them right for getting rid of Warburton if it all falls apart. No matter what stats are available, you can't tell me this new bloke was a better bet than Warburton.
Brentford on 09:29 - Sep 28 with 3321 viewsNorthernr

Replaced by Lee Carsley, ex Birmingham current academy coach there, until end of season.
Brentford on 09:35 - Sep 28 with 3297 viewsdaveB

really odd. still don't understand why they got rid of Warburton
Brentford on 09:37 - Sep 28 with 3277 viewsextratimeR

Talk at Brentford this morning is about approaching Chris Ramsey.

Not making this up, might repeat this is coming from Brentford.

Lee Carsley, (who highly thought of at Brentford) filling in at moment.
Brentford on 09:38 - Sep 28 with 3275 viewsMrSheen

Brentford on 09:35 - Sep 28 by daveB

really odd. still don't understand why they got rid of Warburton

Warburton will be having a chuckle, I can't imagine Lee Khazi mastering moneyball.
Brentford on 09:41 - Sep 28 with 3254 viewsCamberleyR

Brentford on 09:29 - Sep 28 by Northernr

Replaced by Lee Carsley, ex Birmingham current academy coach there, until end of season.

I wonder if Brentford fans are questioning appointing Carsley until the end of the season and his lack of managerial experience?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Brentford on 09:44 - Sep 28 with 3235 viewsjohncharles

Not there long enough for the fans to learn to pronounce his name

Strong and stable my arse.

Brentford on 09:47 - Sep 28 with 3220 viewsDejR_vu

Brentford on 09:28 - Sep 28 by Watford_Ranger

Not that they'll need it but bound to have some 'new manager bounce' for October 30th.

Serves them right for getting rid of Warburton if it all falls apart. No matter what stats are available, you can't tell me this new bloke was a better bet than Warburton.

They seem to attach little importance to the manager. I guess they think the system is far more important than the individual and if it works, which they obviously believe it does, then there is no need to appoint a top manager, just one that is prepared to play by their rules.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Login to get fewer ads

Brentford on 09:50 - Sep 28 with 3206 viewsjohncharles

Brentford on 09:37 - Sep 28 by extratimeR

Baldini, technical director, has left Tottingham so - Ramsey to Brentford, Baldini to Loftus Road ?

I just made that up.

Brentford on 09:52 - Sep 28 with 3195 viewsGloucs_R

Obviously the stats didnt match up!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Brentford on 09:58 - Sep 28 with 3162 viewsJonDoeman

Obviously felt they had gone down the wrong path, always better to turn round when you do that, rather than keep going!

It Is What It Is !!

Brentford on 09:58 - Sep 28 with 3163 viewsswitchingcode

Brentford on 09:41 - Sep 28 by CamberleyR

I wonder if Brentford fans are questioning appointing Carsley until the end of the season and his lack of managerial experience?

Sorry to see Marinus go as he had to contend with 12 players out injured 2 being record signings.Lee will be a good replacement as he's been at the club for a couple of years and knows the squad.Most of our injured players should be back in the next few weeks just in time for our derby.The football experts on Talkshite and Sky will rip the arse out of us like they did Watford last season.repeat Warburton was not sacked
Brentford on 10:08 - Sep 28 with 3110 viewsjohncharles

Brentford on 09:58 - Sep 28 by switchingcode

Sorry to see Marinus go as he had to contend with 12 players out injured 2 being record signings.Lee will be a good replacement as he's been at the club for a couple of years and knows the squad.Most of our injured players should be back in the next few weeks just in time for our derby.The football experts on Talkshite and Sky will rip the arse out of us like they did Watford last season.repeat Warburton was not sacked

But it is every QPR fan's duty to take the pizz.
I don't expect any mercy if/when Ramsey goes.

Brentford on 10:08 - Sep 28 with 3110 viewsstevec

Can I assume your lot weren't daft enough to give Marinus a 3 year contract?
Brentford on 10:09 - Sep 28 with 3108 viewsWatford_Ranger

Brentford on 09:47 - Sep 28 by DejR_vu

They seem to attach little importance to the manager. I guess they think the system is far more important than the individual and if it works, which they obviously believe it does, then there is no need to appoint a top manager, just one that is prepared to play by their rules.

Which makes it all the more odd to get rid of this bloke. Maybe they see Carsley as a Warburton type. He has the same barber after all.
Brentford on 10:13 - Sep 28 with 3086 viewsJeff

It's times like this that i'm disappointed that Spirit of Gregory was banned...

Can we not knock it?

Brentford on 10:17 - Sep 28 with 3062 viewsswitchingcode

Brentford on 10:08 - Sep 28 by johncharles

But it is every QPR fan's duty to take the pizz.
I don't expect any mercy if/when Ramsey goes.

Of course.goes without saying.
Brentford on 10:18 - Sep 28 with 3054 viewsJonDoeman

Brentford on 10:13 - Sep 28 by Jeff

It's times like this that i'm disappointed that Spirit of Gregory was banned...

Didn't know that. Bit harsh Clive!

It Is What It Is !!

Brentford on 10:25 - Sep 28 with 3026 viewsDejR_vu

Brentford on 10:18 - Sep 28 by JonDoeman

Agree. I wasn't aware SoG was ever offensive or aggressive, just a different point of view. Shouldn't that be good for a forum?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Brentford on 10:33 - Sep 28 with 2995 viewsGloucs_R

Bring back SOG, all is forgiven!

I dont mind the odd SOG poster, but its the 12 other posters that pop up at the same time which annoys me.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Brentford on 10:35 - Sep 28 with 2978 viewsNorthernr

Brentford on 10:18 - Sep 28 by JonDoeman

She wasn't/isn't banned.
Brentford on 10:44 - Sep 28 with 2929 viewsQPunkR

Brentford on 10:35 - Sep 28 by Northernr

She wasn't/isn't banned.

QPR - "shit but local"

Brentford on 10:53 - Sep 28 with 2888 viewsLadbrokeR

Brentford on 09:37 - Sep 28 by extratimeR

Is this a joke. I am at my wits end with Ramsey. At first i felt a bit sorry for the bloke but now i am left thinking that he is bereft of ideas and unable to maximise the talent that he has at his disposal. All in all he is seems to be out of depth. He has got a 3 year contract with us and we are now in a position of having to adjust our expectations. We have perhaps gone from contenders and on paper rightly so to achieving survival.
Brentford on 11:14 - Sep 28 with 2825 viewsTacticalR

Not sacked. Yes, 'clash of philosophies' wasn't it? But this current bloke has been sacked rather than clash of philosophied hasn't he?

Air hostess clique

Brentford on 11:40 - Sep 28 with 2738 viewssimmo

It wasn't banned but it should have been, contributes absolutely nothing of any merit and lived purely to breed negativity, never a QPR fan, no idea why it was even on here.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024