Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Game's Gone Soft 15:15 - Oct 1 with 1114 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Diakite doing some ringing:

http://www.thenonleaguefootballpaper.com/latest-news/northern-league-step-three/
The Game's Gone Soft on 15:28 - Oct 1 with 1097 viewsToast_R

That;s a can of worms right there.

I guess non leaguers don't get the full lawyer treatment.
Is biting someone on three different occasions, not too an assault?
[Post edited 1 Oct 2015 15:29]
The Game's Gone Soft on 15:36 - Oct 1 with 1085 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The Game's Gone Soft on 15:28 - Oct 1 by Toast_R

That;s a can of worms right there.

I guess non leaguers don't get the full lawyer treatment.
Is biting someone on three different occasions, not too an assault?
[Post edited 1 Oct 2015 15:29]

We don't need a judge to tell us the difference between a nibble and 'long jump' style assault on someones legs, followed by some verbal abuse do we?
The Game's Gone Soft on 17:39 - Oct 1 with 981 viewsbosh67

I think if you read the whole story on other feeds you'll see that this was a pretty awful attack on someone who had done nothing. As a result his leg had to be reconstructed and as he was part time, with a young family, and self employed it had a disastrous effect on his family because he couldn't work. His team mates did charity events to save the family losing their home.

Meanwhile, Kerr has never shown any remorse for what he did and was described by the judge as a complete thug. I'm not even sure that a year was enough.

Don't need scum like that at any level of the game.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Game's Gone Soft on 00:40 - Oct 2 with 827 viewsingeminate

The Game's Gone Soft on 17:39 - Oct 1 by bosh67

I think if you read the whole story on other feeds you'll see that this was a pretty awful attack on someone who had done nothing. As a result his leg had to be reconstructed and as he was part time, with a young family, and self employed it had a disastrous effect on his family because he couldn't work. His team mates did charity events to save the family losing their home.

Meanwhile, Kerr has never shown any remorse for what he did and was described by the judge as a complete thug. I'm not even sure that a year was enough.

Don't need scum like that at any level of the game.

I play In this league!

Just relocated up north and joined a team in Stockport League. The reffing up here is pretty militant compared to the league played in London where you pretty much had to machete someone to get a red card so I'm surprised this fella wasn't turfed out earlier as by all accounts he had a bit of a rep.

My viiew with my one paced getting on a bit centre back hat on is it does open a can of worms, but on the odd occasion it is obvious it was a deliberate attempt to maim then I'm all for punishment. I've done 9 months on crutches after a deliberate over th ball cruncher - double leg break - and goes without saying not much fun.

Just has to be crystal clear it's a premididated effort to injure and not just mistimed.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024