Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary Madine 19:54 - Oct 3 with 872 viewsbosh67

Just turned 25 and really maturing into a great player. Caused Hall and Angella all sorts of problems, won everything in the air and scored a very good goal. I thought he led their line superbly and constantly looked dangerous. Also pretty quick for such a big player. Not really pulled up trees in his career but I see a bit of a Les Ferdinand late bloomer in this guy. Certainly one to look at if Charlie does move on.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Gary Madine on 20:42 - Oct 3 with 814 viewsDWQPR

Said exactly the same to my brother leaving the ground. Best leap on a centre forward I have seen since Helgur Heiderson. Totally dominated Angella and Hall.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Gary Madine on 20:44 - Oct 3 with 805 viewsbosh67

Gary Madine on 20:42 - Oct 3 by DWQPR

Said exactly the same to my brother leaving the ground. Best leap on a centre forward I have seen since Helgur Heiderson. Totally dominated Angella and Hall.

Good comparison. Very Helguson like in the way he plays.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Gary Madine on 21:01 - Oct 3 with 752 viewsstevec

I wouldn't read too much into his performance, every big centre forward who comes up against Angella looks class.
Gary Madine on 21:29 - Oct 3 with 700 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Gary Madine on 21:01 - Oct 3 by stevec

I wouldn't read too much into his performance, every big centre forward who comes up against Angella looks class.

Real ray of sunshine aren't you
[Post edited 3 Oct 2015 21:29]
Gary Madine on 21:34 - Oct 3 with 678 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Wasn't there some controversy surrounding him at Wednesday?
Gary Madine on 21:46 - Oct 3 with 643 viewsterryb

I'm assuming that this was the number 14 playing up front.

The only player bolton had.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024