Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tactical Tim gives out instructions 21:04 - Sep 19 with 4282 viewsBlackCrowe

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/C97E126E271254882976513560576_44633cf1c5a.0.2.1
[Post edited 19 Sep 2015 21:04]

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 22:19 - Sep 19 with 3358 viewsToast_R

Does he realise what a 22 carat cock he is?
Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 22:22 - Sep 19 with 3345 viewsconnell10

The right honorable captain bellend strikes again! What a dick.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 22:32 - Sep 19 with 3322 viewseghamranger

He really rates himself..... So hope they, Newcastle and Sunderland get relegated
Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 22:40 - Sep 20 with 3058 viewsNorthernr

I'm enjoying his ongoing failure immensely. Two jobs, two sackings, "good ratio".
Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 22:59 - Sep 20 with 3013 viewsTacticalR

Is he sleeping rough?

Air hostess clique

Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 09:55 - Sep 21 with 2909 viewsKonk

“Tim Sherwood is at his best when he is backed into a corner.”

Tim Sherwood talking about Tim Sherwood. Possibly to himself. Top man.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 22:19 - Sep 21 with 2693 viewsToast_R

According to sources, these were just the kind of gestures Hitler was making to his officers from inside his bunker telling them where the 5th army were to attack the allied invaders, refusing to accept the 5th army had already surrendered.
Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 22:50 - Sep 21 with 2648 viewsTacticalR

Not the first manager to get sucked down by the Villa job.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 22:39 - Sep 22 with 2453 viewsWatford_Ranger

They were awful first half tonight lumping it forward and nothing special second half.

"It was always our plan to switch it at half time. We showed we can play more than one way".

Absolute moron.
Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 22:42 - Sep 22 with 2450 viewsTheBlob

Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 22:39 - Sep 22 by Watford_Ranger

They were awful first half tonight lumping it forward and nothing special second half.

"It was always our plan to switch it at half time. We showed we can play more than one way".

Absolute moron.

Did Villa lose then?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 22:46 - Sep 22 with 2444 viewsWatford_Ranger

They won 1-0 after a reasonable second half performance at home to a Championship team. To try and claim it was all part of the plan to play terrible football first half is quite laughable. They were booed off.
Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 22:57 - Sep 22 with 2421 viewsTheBlob

Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 22:46 - Sep 22 by Watford_Ranger

They won 1-0 after a reasonable second half performance at home to a Championship team. To try and claim it was all part of the plan to play terrible football first half is quite laughable. They were booed off.

I think it's somehow lost in translation.
Anyway the moronic tactics paid off handsomely didn't they?

Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 23:37 - Sep 22 with 2383 viewsGetMeRangers

Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 22:46 - Sep 22 by Watford_Ranger

This! I dread what would have become of this club if TF and the board had given into his demands. Bullet dodged
Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 00:10 - Sep 23 with 2364 viewsOakR

I've never really understood this hatred of Sherwood....or the constant stating of how awful a manager he is.

His record at Spurs was decent, Villa stayed up, they've just got through to the 5th round of the league cup, league ok 4th from bottom but early days.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 10:17 - Sep 23 with 2224 viewsTacticalR

Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 09:55 - Sep 21 by Konk

“Tim Sherwood is at his best when he is backed into a corner.”

Tim Sherwood talking about Tim Sherwood. Possibly to himself. Top man.

Illeism - a growing problem in our game
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illeism

Air hostess clique

Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 10:21 - Sep 23 with 2218 viewspaulparker

Did anyone clock his interview after the game last night ??

he tried to claim that his teams poor 1st half showing was part of his masterplan and that he planned to go Direct 1st half to lure them into false sense of security for the 2nd half ,

he truly is the David Brent of football management , what a total c0ck

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 10:36 - Sep 23 with 2205 viewsKonk

Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 10:17 - Sep 23 by TacticalR

Illeism - a growing problem in our game
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illeism

"Tim Sherwood knows idiots think that he's an idiot for referring to himself in the third person, but Tim Sherwood doesn't give a sh it. Tim Sherwood didn't get to manage Aston Villa by worrying about what people think of Tim Sherwood referring to himself as Tim Sherwood. That's not the Tim Sherwood way."*

*He didn't actually say that, but know he thinks it.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 11:23 - Sep 23 with 2159 viewsTheBlob

I think there's too much Anti Timitism in the game today.

Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 11:58 - Sep 23 with 2132 viewsAntti_Heinola

Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 00:10 - Sep 23 by OakR

I've never really understood this hatred of Sherwood....or the constant stating of how awful a manager he is.

His record at Spurs was decent, Villa stayed up, they've just got through to the 5th round of the league cup, league ok 4th from bottom but early days.

He comes across has a highly objectionable, overly-confident for no real reason kind of person.
People bang on about him 'keeping Villa up' as if it was some amazing achievement - it really wasn't. And if he had come to us and done exactly the same, points-wise, with a demonstrably worse team, we'd have still gone down by miles. He credited himself with turning Benteke around, but Benteke just laughed at him and said the difference was he just reached full fitness again after Sherwood turned up.
Just look at his ludicrous over-celebration last night. It's all about him, all the time.

Bare bones.

Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 12:03 - Sep 23 with 2123 viewsLblock

Does he own a woolly hat?!

I'm glad we told him where to go with his "£1mill keep us up bonus"

I disagree Tactics Tim kept Villa up. It was another man. His name is Benteke. And he's gone.
This season a bigger challenge and hopefully they fail

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 12:10 - Sep 23 with 2112 viewssimmo

Villa deserve everything they get. Bring in an egotistical chode and give him the finances to sign 13 new people (most of which are bang average and at a cost of 7-8m each) and they're no better than last season. He's had to cope with losing his 2 best players from last year, but he's had more than enough to deal with it - you just can't see the improvement. When they lose it's about people needing to 'buck their ideas up' and when they win it's 'well that was the plan all along - have you heard about my win ratio?'. Self absorbed weapon of mass cúntery.

He will be taking credit for discovering and 'making' Jack Grealish next, like he apparently did with all these Tottenham youngsters that never made an appearance for him and were involved well before he started saluting Adebayor.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 12:33 - Sep 23 with 2071 viewsJamie

Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 12:10 - Sep 23 by simmo

Villa deserve everything they get. Bring in an egotistical chode and give him the finances to sign 13 new people (most of which are bang average and at a cost of 7-8m each) and they're no better than last season. He's had to cope with losing his 2 best players from last year, but he's had more than enough to deal with it - you just can't see the improvement. When they lose it's about people needing to 'buck their ideas up' and when they win it's 'well that was the plan all along - have you heard about my win ratio?'. Self absorbed weapon of mass cúntery.

He will be taking credit for discovering and 'making' Jack Grealish next, like he apparently did with all these Tottenham youngsters that never made an appearance for him and were involved well before he started saluting Adebayor.

Also worth pointing out that with £32m burning a hole in his pocket, Tactical Tim spent deadline day trying to sign Adebayor....

Younger Arry. Nothing more, nothing less.
Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 13:22 - Sep 23 with 2004 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 12:10 - Sep 23 by simmo

Great post Simmo.
Even my wife, who doesn't usually get worked up about these things detests him.
Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 13:28 - Sep 23 with 1992 viewsR_from_afar

Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 00:10 - Sep 23 by OakR

I am absolutely no fan's of Tim's whatsoever but I think he did help them to stay up by making them more confident and adventurous. They were never going to survive playing catenaccio, they're not exactly Juventus, are they?

The main factor in their survival, in my humble opinion, though, was Benteke hitting form. Without him, they would've gone a season earlier than they are now likely to.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Tactical Tim gives out instructions on 13:31 - Sep 23 with 1986 viewsTheBlob

I like him.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024