Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bundesliga advice 15:27 - Oct 8 with 962 views1MoreBrightonR

Thinking of heading over to Hamburg on the weekend of March 5th for a game but the kick off day/times arent confirmed yet. Does anyone know when they start confirming them? Ideally only want to go for two nights but the game could be any day over the weekend including friday.
Bundesliga advice on 15:50 - Oct 8 with 948 viewsLincoln_Hoop

Given they have a winter break mid Dec/early Jan I think they announce details of March games just after this break has taken place. Hamburg is a cracking trip!
Bundesliga advice on 15:58 - Oct 8 with 936 viewskingshill

You usually find out about 6 weeks before.
I hope to be in Dortmund the weekend before so have provisionally booked hotels but cannot do anything else until after Xmas
Bundesliga advice on 17:26 - Oct 8 with 900 views1MoreBrightonR

the advantage of hamburg is it sounds like a good city regardless and has plenty of teams so we could always go lower division (though st ppauli are away).

From a footballing point of view, we were debating between Munich, Dortmund (playing each other though and will struggle with tickets), Wolfsburg, Leverkusen, Hamburg and Werder Bremen and Hamburg sounds like the nicest place.
Bundesliga advice on 18:00 - Oct 8 with 868 viewsqpr1976

Bundesliga advice on 15:50 - Oct 8 by Lincoln_Hoop

Given they have a winter break mid Dec/early Jan I think they announce details of March games just after this break has taken place. Hamburg is a cracking trip!

In Hamburg myself next Easter - sadly neither Hamburg or St Pauli playing due to International friendly - Germany v England !

But can someone please advise what is to do & see in Hamburg that impresses ?
(Other than the Reeperbahn !)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024