Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
December Sky Fixtures 10:31 - Oct 5 with 2730 viewsToast_R

Anyone know when they are likely to announce the Championship fixtures.

It's my brothers 40th on the 5th and he wants a day out as the football followed by an all nighter, I'm reluctant to start booking stuff as I've a feeling the Reading game is nailed on for Sky, usually...

December Sky Fixtures on 11:20 - Oct 5 with 2701 viewsWatford_Ranger

November 30th
December Sky Fixtures on 11:51 - Oct 5 with 2668 viewsGetMeRangers

December Sky Fixtures on 11:20 - Oct 5 by Watford_Ranger

November 30th

and moving it to a Friday evening!
December Sky Fixtures on 12:06 - Oct 5 with 2638 viewsjohncharles

The Sky fixtures will be announced as soon as you have bought your tickets, made your travel arrangements and wangled the day off work.

Strong and stable my arse.

December Sky Fixtures on 11:14 - Oct 8 with 2446 viewseghamranger

Out today
December Sky Fixtures on 16:22 - Oct 8 with 2339 viewsLincoln_Hoop

Just seen Reading away has been moved to Thursday December 3rd (?!) 8pm kick off.
December Sky Fixtures on 16:32 - Oct 8 with 2321 viewsPinnerPaul

IMPORTANT - Says on offy that other fixtures in Dec could still be chosen by Sky/moved.
December Sky Fixtures on 16:51 - Oct 8 with 2276 viewsqprxtc

December Sky Fixtures on 16:22 - Oct 8 by Lincoln_Hoop

Just seen Reading away has been moved to Thursday December 3rd (?!) 8pm kick off.

Again? Sky absolutely bloody love that fixture. I think they've shown just about all the times we've played at there bar the first. Feckin ejits.
December Sky Fixtures on 16:57 - Oct 8 with 2260 viewsWeaverQPR

Reading again on tv zzzzzzz

@WeavQPR

Login to get fewer ads

December Sky Fixtures on 17:07 - Oct 8 with 2247 viewsdaveB

December Sky Fixtures on 16:22 - Oct 8 by Lincoln_Hoop

Thursday night football in front of an empty stadium, it's the future.
December Sky Fixtures on 18:24 - Oct 8 with 2178 viewsNorthernr

December Sky Fixtures on 17:07 - Oct 8 by daveB

Thursday night football in front of an empty stadium, it's the future.

I can't understand why they bother with anything on a Thursday night - they've tried European, domestic football and rugby league there. the audience figures are pitiful even compared with their Friday figures which are embarrassing.
December Sky Fixtures on 18:52 - Oct 8 with 2136 viewsWatford_Ranger

Is Thursday night football now a thing in place of Saturday games??
December Sky Fixtures on 19:08 - Oct 8 with 2107 viewsRangersw12

Worse than the Prem .

Just hope they don't change Bristol City away
December Sky Fixtures on 13:23 - Oct 12 with 1793 viewsjohnhoop

December Sky Fixtures on 19:08 - Oct 8 by Rangersw12

Worse than the Prem .

Just hope they don't change Bristol City away

At least in the Prem the club gets serious money in return for the supporters being dicked around. On a previous occasion I enquired if anybody knew what Championship teams did get if their games were televised and Clive (reliably?) informed me it was a packet of pork scratchings and a quick feel of Kirsty Gallacher's tits.
This has left me feeling a bit miffed as so far I've not been the recipient of either of these stellar attractions. (although I could probably pass on the pork scratchings).
December Sky Fixtures on 14:10 - Oct 12 with 1715 viewsNorthernr

December Sky Fixtures on 13:23 - Oct 12 by johnhoop

At least in the Prem the club gets serious money in return for the supporters being dicked around. On a previous occasion I enquired if anybody knew what Championship teams did get if their games were televised and Clive (reliably?) informed me it was a packet of pork scratchings and a quick feel of Kirsty Gallacher's tits.
This has left me feeling a bit miffed as so far I've not been the recipient of either of these stellar attractions. (although I could probably pass on the pork scratchings).

It was actually a packet of beef monster munch.
December Sky Fixtures on 14:18 - Oct 12 with 1700 viewsheadhoops

December Sky Fixtures on 18:24 - Oct 8 by Northernr

I can't understand why they bother with anything on a Thursday night - they've tried European, domestic football and rugby league there. the audience figures are pitiful even compared with their Friday figures which are embarrassing.

its just another opportunity for sky to run 200 ads from Ladbrokes, ray I bet wisely winston, paddy etc - loads more money going into sky's coffers despite games being watched by around 28 people.... go on ave a bang on that.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

December Sky Fixtures on 14:22 - Oct 12 with 1694 viewsTGRRRSSS

BBC offered Clare Balding!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024