Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony Adams 14:27 - Dec 19 with 2543 viewsloftboy

Anyone read the article about him in today's times? Completely changed my opinion of him. Very humbling

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Tony Adams on 23:40 - Dec 20 with 2079 viewsTGRRRSSS

Which bit mate main paper or sports section or Sat Mag?
Tony Adams on 08:49 - Dec 21 with 1888 viewsenfieldargh

You can download from Bbc radio player his desert island disc prog from around 2010. Funnily enough I was listening to it in the shower last night and only got as far as disc4.

Worth a listen

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Tony Adams on 15:10 - Dec 21 with 1581 viewspaulparker

We had previous with Adams down the years ,
I was there when we were singing Adams is a Donkey over and over back in 88
also remember him giving us the two fingers years ago , it was the day seamen came back for the first time and we were winning 1-0 until the last 15 minutes , they then scored 3 , he always had a torrid time down at HQ

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Tony Adams on 15:13 - Dec 21 with 1563 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Tony Adams on 08:49 - Dec 21 by enfieldargh

You can download from Bbc radio player his desert island disc prog from around 2010. Funnily enough I was listening to it in the shower last night and only got as far as disc4.

Worth a listen

I've listened to that as well. Fascinating stuff.

He's doing great work and he's admirable in so many ways.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Tony Adams on 15:23 - Dec 21 with 1536 viewsloftus77

Tony Adams on 15:10 - Dec 21 by paulparker

We had previous with Adams down the years ,
I was there when we were singing Adams is a Donkey over and over back in 88
also remember him giving us the two fingers years ago , it was the day seamen came back for the first time and we were winning 1-0 until the last 15 minutes , they then scored 3 , he always had a torrid time down at HQ

Remember that day - November 1990 under Don Howe? We were injury-ridden and in the middle of a horrendous run (9 straight defeats or something). Still recovered to win at Anfield and get to mid-table.
Tony Adams on 15:28 - Dec 21 with 1521 viewspaulparker

Tony Adams on 15:23 - Dec 21 by loftus77

Remember that day - November 1990 under Don Howe? We were injury-ridden and in the middle of a horrendous run (9 straight defeats or something). Still recovered to win at Anfield and get to mid-table.

That's the one , I think we had Bardsley as CB that day , remember it p1ssing down and me and my mates got chased by a load of gooners as we gave them the old Nescafe shake
the season before we beat them twice 2-0 , the league game Wilkins scored and Wegerle gave Adams the right run around in both games

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Tony Adams on 20:21 - Dec 21 with 1346 viewsHayesender

Tony Adams on 15:28 - Dec 21 by paulparker

That's the one , I think we had Bardsley as CB that day , remember it p1ssing down and me and my mates got chased by a load of gooners as we gave them the old Nescafe shake
the season before we beat them twice 2-0 , the league game Wilkins scored and Wegerle gave Adams the right run around in both games

Sat in the Ellerslie that day surrounded by gooners. Remember Wegerle smashing the ball against the bar from about 30 yards when we were winning 1-0.

Then it all went tits up

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Tony Adams on 20:27 - Dec 21 with 1339 viewswestberksr

Tony Adams on 20:21 - Dec 21 by Hayesender

Sat in the Ellerslie that day surrounded by gooners. Remember Wegerle smashing the ball against the bar from about 30 yards when we were winning 1-0.

Then it all went tits up

Think they subbed Adams that day, Wegerle tore him a new one but we still lost. Nearly kicked off in ellersley that day, loads of gooners, old man saved me from a slap for sure!
[Post edited 21 Dec 2015 21:11]
Login to get fewer ads

Tony Adams on 21:08 - Dec 21 with 1283 viewsClive_Anderson

I seem to remember that 1-3 game against Arsenal was the one decent performance ever from Tony Roberts.
Tony Adams on 21:40 - Dec 21 with 1241 viewsNorthernr

Still preferred Adams as a grizzled centre half getting pissd up and driving his car into the wall of a pub car park as opposed to this new-age philosopher-type with a big chip on his shoulder about not getting management jobs he's unqualified/not good enough for.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024