Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . 17:54 - Oct 21 with 4600 viewsCFW

Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . .been thinking about this all day and was just going to let it go but have to get off off my chest. It is bloody obvious to everyone that CR is simply not up to the job - a blind man can see that so why do we keep him on? Ok he might have won last night and possibly on Saturday but we all know long term he is not the man for us.

Over the years I have employed over 50 people and there have been some great people who I am still in contact with but as an employer sometimes you just have to admit an error in judgement and accept that person is not going to go forward with the company.

Also I just do not get why we have to keep going back to previous employees, just because they have has success in the past or support QPR? Why? Sorry I don't get it. I have no problem with NW but for fu*k sake how old is he? He says he does not want a full time job and can you honestly tell me there is no one else who can turn our club around.

Today we are getting a big hard on because we did not ship in our normal two goals a game - fine but we did not score either. A draw at home to a mid table championship team. Is it any wonder we are all pi**ed off.
Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 18:05 - Oct 21 with 3447 viewsterryb

You may well be right that ramsay is not good enough, but what was the remit given to him this season?

IF it was to avoid relegation or to obtain a mid table position, that is what he should be judged on.

I agree with you about the madness of looking to employ ex Rangers men but as our board change their mind every week as to their aims, it won't matter who they employed. They would build for policy A only for it to then be changed to policy B without being referred to!
Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 18:27 - Oct 21 with 3350 viewsLblock

Your invite to my party is in the post

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 18:35 - Oct 21 with 3307 viewsFredManRave

To the OP;

To the LB;

I know. I know. But I'm going to gatecrash anyway and you won't be able to recognise me behind my Chris Ramsey smiley mask.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 18:39 - Oct 21 with 3290 viewspaulparker

Amen

Some of the stuff on here is laughable

"Top London club " ( that's the best one btw)
"10th in the league"
"The players ain't good enough"
"Birmingham wasn't a bad result , they are near the top"

The simple facts are Ramsey was and never will be the right man to take this club forward
As for being a top coach that's very debatable if he was that good the top clubs would have snapped him up years ago
Get rid and maybe just maybe we get our season back on track

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 18:44 - Oct 21 with 3266 viewsFDC

Fantastic, I was looking for a Sack Ramsey thread..

I'm also particularly fond of the neoliberal application of "in my line of work" logic, because it makes total sense and is absolutely relevant to football.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2015 19:11]
Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 19:05 - Oct 21 with 3167 viewsFDC

Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 18:27 - Oct 21 by Lblock

Your invite to my party is in the post

Thing is though L Block, Ramsey gets launched, QPR get Jackett in, we're at your party celebrating, the LFW massive are munching our faces off in the kitchen...

... but then the sun starts coming up, we're on the last dregs of drinks we can find ("gin and white wine mixer, honestly it's surprisingly drinkable"), and out in the garden QPR have just put in another inexplicably disjointed performance against your garden gnomes, failing to defend a set piece wherein four defenders with a wealth of experience at premiership level were outwitted by a statue. Everyone looks gutted and I guiltily pull out my "personal" wrap.

Down the offy getting some smirnoff ice, I bump into Big Sam and drag him back to the party."Lads it's alright, Big Sam's here! He's going to make everything great, fvck Jackett off, let's stay up all weekend!"
[Post edited 21 Oct 2015 19:07]
Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 20:03 - Oct 21 with 2959 viewsactonman

Well I for one think Ramsay is a loss to mk Dons away from losing his job. I'm probably wrong but another sh!te performance at home coupled with a loss to the franchise will get whoever pulls the strings these days an itchy finger.

I have been trying to find some positives from last night in the cold light of day and all there is , is we looked a lot better defensively. ( I shall ignore the twice our centre backs got caught in possession and 9 times out of 10 should have conceded)

Last night reminded me a lot of the last season in the championship under redknapp watching some of the most dire football witnessed in my lifetime.
I don't see an awfull much different between the 2 ... Poor team selections, poor substitutions , fcking sh!t football .

So much for the new qpr way
Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 20:16 - Oct 21 with 2901 viewsTGRRRSSS

MK is at home this weekend
Login to get fewer ads

Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 20:23 - Oct 21 with 2875 viewsactonman

Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 20:16 - Oct 21 by TGRRRSSS

MK is at home this weekend

Yeah that reads different to how it sounded in my head

A loss away from being sacked is what I meant not a lose away to mk Dons
Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 20:43 - Oct 21 with 2791 viewsWeaverQPR

It wouldn't be as bad if we was actually playing okay but we're not and on the whole we've been shite all season.

@WeavQPR

Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 20:49 - Oct 21 with 2753 viewsNorthernr

As an employer, if you employed three different men for the same position in three years, each with different CVs, experience, approach, reputation and method and they all failed miserably in exactly the same way would you blame them or start looking at yourself, your interviewing, your management and your strategy?
Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 20:55 - Oct 21 with 2733 viewsDeepcutHoop

Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 20:49 - Oct 21 by Northernr

As an employer, if you employed three different men for the same position in three years, each with different CVs, experience, approach, reputation and method and they all failed miserably in exactly the same way would you blame them or start looking at yourself, your interviewing, your management and your strategy?

Oh Clive, you and your fancy 'big picture' thinking...

Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 22:41 - Oct 21 with 2554 viewsDejR_vu

You would look at yourself, make changes and try to make sure the next appointment is the right one. What you wouldn't do is persevere with your latest mistake. Question is, can we trust the board to finally get an appointment right?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 22:46 - Oct 21 with 2543 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Have we dropped down from 10th to 24th?

Seriously, it isn't that obvious to me.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2015 22:46]
Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 22:48 - Oct 21 with 2521 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 18:35 - Oct 21 by FredManRave

To the OP;

To the LB;

I know. I know. But I'm going to gatecrash anyway and you won't be able to recognise me behind my Chris Ramsey smiley mask.

I'd defiantly give the dude a go at Ramsey's job when he's eventually hounded out by the fans.

Or is that Gareth Ainsworth ?
Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 22:51 - Oct 21 with 2506 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 18:39 - Oct 21 by paulparker

Amen

"10th in the league"

The simple facts are Ramsey was and never will be the right man to take this club forward
As for being a top coach that's very debatable if he was that good the top clubs would have snapped him up years ago

You threw your dummy out the pram when I called your opinion embarrassing, but mine is ok to be called laughable?

I'm not actually offended but there it is.
Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 22:59 - Oct 21 with 2476 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 22:41 - Oct 21 by DejR_vu

You would look at yourself, make changes and try to make sure the next appointment is the right one. What you wouldn't do is persevere with your latest mistake. Question is, can we trust the board to finally get an appointment right?

Isn't that Clives point?
Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 00:57 - Oct 22 with 2319 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 18:39 - Oct 21 by paulparker

Amen

"10th in the league"

About as laughable as

We should be in promotion place
We have the best team in the league
How did we only draw/lose to them...etc

The deluded believe a new manager will make a diffrence.
The same deluded that slated warnock for signing Derry and Hill but now love them
Think Adel was god..now failed at his latest club
Thought hughes was great - idiot
wanted an experienced manager then new younger manager then international players then youth players. - Well we've tried all of that and failed every single time

So yeah, lets get somone new to critcise because being 10th in the league is terrible on a shoestring budget!

God forbid we end up 10th in May with a younger progressing team. We need a scapegoat as were running out of excuses o slate Ramsey once all the facts are put on the table ?
Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 01:01 - Oct 22 with 2315 viewsBrightonhoop

'
'You would look at yourself, make changes and try to make sure the next appointment is the right one. What you wouldn't do is persevere with your latest mistake. Question is, can we trust the board to finally get an appointment right?'

That's chicken and egg caught in the headlights right there.

Over to you TF.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2015 1:03]
Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 02:30 - Oct 22 with 2275 viewsisawqpratwcity

Three? Why leave Warnock out of the mess? At the end his team was as ineffective and unmotivated as any other.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 07:39 - Oct 22 with 2125 viewsCHUBBS

Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 00:57 - Oct 22 by bacardiinbrissie

About as laughable as

The same deluded that slated warnock for signing Derry and Hill but now love them
wanted an experienced manager then new younger manager then international players then youth players. - Well we've tried all of that and failed every single time

So yeah, lets get somone new to critcise because being 10th in the league is terrible on a shoestring budget!

God forbid we end up 10th in May with a younger progressing team. We need a scapegoat as were running out of excuses o slate Ramsey once all the facts are put on the table ?

Younger progressive team
CR 1st team
Keeper 35
Right back 29
Left back 34
CH 23 28
DM 32 31
Wingers 23 27
Other 2 26 26
Probably averaging 28/29 and it's hard to find any progression.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2015 7:47]
Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 08:16 - Oct 22 with 2076 viewsstuabd

Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 00:57 - Oct 22 by bacardiinbrissie

About as laughable as

A "shoestring" budget?? I think that's stretching it just a touch. What Yeovil did was on a shoestring budget. Ramsey has had some funds and bought some players in on wages that are miles away from what teams like Rotherham can afford to pay their players.

Noone is saying Ramsey's job has been an easy one, but he's certainly not had to survive with the crumbs off the table.
Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 08:53 - Oct 22 with 2027 viewsPunteR

Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 07:39 - Oct 22 by CHUBBS

Younger progressive team
CR 1st team
Keeper 35
Right back 29
Left back 34
CH 23 28
DM 32 31
Wingers 23 27
Other 2 26 26
Probably averaging 28/29 and it's hard to find any progression.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2015 7:47]

You've got 4 players over 29 and 8 players under. I'm not sure your maths is right there fella. Correct me if I'm wrong. And a 35 year old keeper is not the end of the world.
Its hardly a Redknapp team. Or a mercenary filled Hughes one.
I wonder what the wage difference is as well.
I'm not saying Ramsey has a good youth policy as that remit went out the window months ago, but its a more balanced squad then Redknapps.
How many other clubs this summer had the same turnover of players? I'm not sure but was it 15 out 14 in?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 09:00 - Oct 22 with 2013 viewsRangers67

About as laughable as

The problem with your argument is that a lot of people who are anti Ramsay could put up with iffy results if we could see progress. But since the day he took over there has been none. If we had been entertained on the pitch and looked to be trying to win games rather than hold on for a draw then he may have been given more leeway. But what we are being served up is embarrassing to watch. We as a team have gone backwards with CR in charge those are the facts , after all we were in the Prem when he took over and look where we are now ! That is not the only fact that counts but it is a pretty big one. Lastly give me five minutes of Adel in his pomp in place of 99% of the pony I have had to endure since Chris took over. Nice bloke not up to it.
Sorry cannot hold it in any longer . . . . on 09:15 - Oct 22 with 1967 viewsthame_hoops

looking back on the 2013/14 Season, doesn't it now look like Harry did a fantastic job getting us promoted??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024