Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings 08:47 - Oct 22 with 6569 viewsDiscodroids

Based purely on Complicated Algorithms , the subtle nuances of Their postings, Avatars and the Recesses of my own warped Mind , I give you the Top 3 LFW Krakens , killing it in the real world.

1. Metalica - All these grouting refrences and visits to Travis Perkins are fooling no one. I put it to you that our Viking Warrior Runs an SME and is doing handshake deals all the time. Making a killing in something like "pre-fab concrete hoardings".

2. Antti - The student whiff is a smokescreen. Take it from me he's posting from some South East Asian airport after closing another exclusive supplier arrangement. Something in textiles, furniture, exotic fabrics, Haberdashery etc etc

3. Paul Parker - There is an air of authority to a lot of the posts like he's saying "I buy and sell people like you every day" but without a hint of arrogance, just a statement of fact before powering off to his next meeting, im thinking Sir terrance Stamp in 'Wall street' , I'm thinking finance, big sums of money on the table. And having met him, i can commend this statement to the house.

any others??, i place myself somewhere about 742nd place., just below Blob and above the bloke who posts the spam kitchen threads.

[Post edited 22 Oct 2015 9:06]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Most Successful LFW Boardmemeber ~Powermonger Ratings on 08:55 - Oct 22 with 3740 viewsTheBlob

Depends what you mean by "successful"
Being down at the bottom there's only one direction and that's "up".
And anyway I like to think of myself as Atlas,holding the mighty weight of ungrateful humanity on broad shoulders.

p.s. Antti lives in a caravan in Kent surrounded by bailiffs.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2015 9:04]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Most Successful LFW Boardmemeber ~Powermonger Ratings on 08:57 - Oct 22 with 3740 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 09:50 - Oct 22 with 3644 viewssimmo

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 09:51 - Oct 22 with 3639 viewsDiscodroids

Im in no Doubt, no doubt at all , that Punter Runs an enterprise , A Hydra, if you will, of kidnapping oil executives and Wall street keymen.All this talk of rawlplugs in his toolbelt is a damn facade.

He refuses to distinguish this mode of business from any other legal commodity and factors in all eventuailties .The profit margins are enormous and outweigh the risk of possible assassination from homeland secruities , Mercenaries or Jail time.

Again, its abundantly clear to me, that he has an inside man at lloyds of london.
This is Obviously the All- the-presidents- men shadowy figure , alias ' Deep throat', L block , for nefarious Insurance purposes, pertaining to the kidnapped Victims insurances.

kickback most foul, that stinks to high heaven. And id like to see the proof in black and white that this is'nt the Case.

good day to you sirs!
[Post edited 22 Oct 2015 9:55]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 10:05 - Oct 22 with 3596 viewsBluce_Ree

Spirit of Gregory holds all the power. If Clive is the UN, SoG is the Kim Jong Un of the whole operation. Is SoG a girl? A guy? Who knows? But they are ready to turn any conversation into a thorough treatise on the Tony Fernandes regime. They can post absolute shit and still get thumbs ups for days. Their true super power is that I now don't like Jim Gregory's face.

And in the real world? They are Gianni Paladini. Nothing but girls, guns and cash.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 11:00 - Oct 22 with 3494 viewsade_qpr

Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 10:05 - Oct 22 by Bluce_Ree

Spirit of Gregory holds all the power. If Clive is the UN, SoG is the Kim Jong Un of the whole operation. Is SoG a girl? A guy? Who knows? But they are ready to turn any conversation into a thorough treatise on the Tony Fernandes regime. They can post absolute shit and still get thumbs ups for days. Their true super power is that I now don't like Jim Gregory's face.

And in the real world? They are Gianni Paladini. Nothing but girls, guns and cash.

Going for Scotty and Blob as the Bonny and Clyde of this board

Scotty with Smith and Wesson in one hand and cigar in the other
Blob with shotgun in one hand and tenner in the other.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 11:19 - Oct 22 with 3461 viewsPunteR

Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 09:51 - Oct 22 by Discodroids

Im in no Doubt, no doubt at all , that Punter Runs an enterprise , A Hydra, if you will, of kidnapping oil executives and Wall street keymen.All this talk of rawlplugs in his toolbelt is a damn facade.

He refuses to distinguish this mode of business from any other legal commodity and factors in all eventuailties .The profit margins are enormous and outweigh the risk of possible assassination from homeland secruities , Mercenaries or Jail time.

Again, its abundantly clear to me, that he has an inside man at lloyds of london.
This is Obviously the All- the-presidents- men shadowy figure , alias ' Deep throat', L block , for nefarious Insurance purposes, pertaining to the kidnapped Victims insurances.

kickback most foul, that stinks to high heaven. And id like to see the proof in black and white that this is'nt the Case.

good day to you sirs!
[Post edited 22 Oct 2015 9:55]

You got me disco..

Hail HYDRA...

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 13:21 - Oct 22 with 3364 viewsLadbrokeR

L Block must surely get a mention if not for his Complicated Algorithms then purely for his ability capture the populist view and for creating the names Benny and Bungle.
Login to get fewer ads

Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 13:30 - Oct 22 with 3341 viewsDiscodroids

Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 13:21 - Oct 22 by LadbrokeR

L Block must surely get a mention if not for his Complicated Algorithms then purely for his ability capture the populist view and for creating the names Benny and Bungle.

l blocks in mate, part of the hydra with punter!!

hail !!

Most Successful LFW Boardmemeber ~Powermonger Ratings on 13:31 - Oct 22 with 3328 viewsDiscodroids

Most Successful LFW Boardmemeber ~Powermonger Ratings on 08:55 - Oct 22 by TheBlob

And anyway I like to think of myself as Atlas,holding the mighty weight of ungrateful humanity on broad shoulders.

quite right mate, who can gage success ??, one mans success is another mans failure. To simplistic uncle blob, to measure it in the tacky trinkets and baubles of life.

take me for example , Success for me , is having two failed marriages, two children that i speak to twice a year and they call an Amish pastor 'Dad', losing 3 houses , earning half of what i was earning ten years ago , and taking vast quantities of anti depressants daily that would numb Cesar Romero.

thats success for you !!

still as luck would have it , the old discodroid motto is 'nunquam redono' or 'never give up'...
unless its to hard of course and you simply cant be arsed .

[Post edited 22 Oct 2015 13:37]

Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 13:36 - Oct 22 with 3303 viewsjohncharles

Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 11:00 - Oct 22 by ade_qpr

Going for Scotty and Blob as the Bonny and Clyde of this board

Scotty with Smith and Wesson in one hand and cigar in the other
Blob with shotgun in one hand and tenner in the other.

A borrowed tenner

Strong and stable my arse.

Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 13:39 - Oct 22 with 3293 viewsMytch_QPR

Antti:

Disco:

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xd/1B04219_0002.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=660648780

Clive:

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 13:41 - Oct 22 with 3282 viewsTheBlob

Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 13:36 - Oct 22 by johncharles

A borrowed tenner

Yours hasn't showed up in the post yet.

You bastard.

Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 13:45 - Oct 22 with 3267 viewsDiscodroids

Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 13:39 - Oct 22 by Mytch_QPR

Antti:

Disco:

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xd/1B04219_0002.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=660648780

Clive:

hahahaha... Aunt nelly beasted me good once with this..

it was fully deserved.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2015 13:46]

Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 13:50 - Oct 22 with 3251 viewsMrSheen

Holloway Ranger

Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 14:02 - Oct 22 with 3219 viewsMytch_QPR

Tactical:

Neil_SI:

(in the interests of fairness I should point out that I enjoy reading posts from both of the esteemed members of this hallowed board).

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 14:17 - Oct 22 with 3185 viewshopphoops

They say Uncle Blob runs all the ice cream vans of Aberystwyth, that's why they all play King Crimson or the Ride of the Valkyrie. He built his empire in the seaside rock trade, he still spends the odd day in one of his sweatshops, writing GISSA TENNA through several miles of the stuff.

Brooklyn meanwhile runs most of the Upper East Side and owns half of Florida. Brighton makes his way by smuggling Algerian flip-flops into Ibiza in a home-made submarine.

And Disco's really the underworked Global Director of Finance for some insurance conglomerate, a reverse Walter Mitty if you like. Or possibly Michael Gove.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 14:21 - Oct 22 with 3167 viewsaston_hoop

SoG wasn't actually a real person at all but rather a clever forum bot who was programmed to post generic responses whenever certain keywords were mentioned in topics. Unfortunately I had to switch her off recently when I got a new computer. Maybe.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 14:40 - Oct 22 with 3118 viewsTheBlob

Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 14:17 - Oct 22 by hopphoops

They say Uncle Blob runs all the ice cream vans of Aberystwyth, that's why they all play King Crimson or the Ride of the Valkyrie. He built his empire in the seaside rock trade, he still spends the odd day in one of his sweatshops, writing GISSA TENNA through several miles of the stuff.

Brooklyn meanwhile runs most of the Upper East Side and owns half of Florida. Brighton makes his way by smuggling Algerian flip-flops into Ibiza in a home-made submarine.

And Disco's really the underworked Global Director of Finance for some insurance conglomerate, a reverse Walter Mitty if you like. Or possibly Michael Gove.

Well I heard Hopphoops was a resounding success at being unsuccessful - that "Ploughman's Lunch On A Stick" didn't quite resonate with the general public did it mate?
Disco sits in his shadowy Essex lair like the giant squid,tentacles everywhere,manipulating derivatives,gold and the price of pizza toppings.Cross him at your peril for he will apply the hot poultice of scorn upon your very house.
Bluce has carved out a glittering career as the Town Crier with his rather unorthodux utterances eg."get out of f*cking bed you lazy kunts".Productivity has risen 67.3333333%
Metallica is well on his way to a second million with his demolition of ancient monuments firm.

Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 14:42 - Oct 22 with 3108 viewsMytch_QPR

Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 14:40 - Oct 22 by TheBlob

Well I heard Hopphoops was a resounding success at being unsuccessful - that "Ploughman's Lunch On A Stick" didn't quite resonate with the general public did it mate?
Disco sits in his shadowy Essex lair like the giant squid,tentacles everywhere,manipulating derivatives,gold and the price of pizza toppings.Cross him at your peril for he will apply the hot poultice of scorn upon your very house.
Bluce has carved out a glittering career as the Town Crier with his rather unorthodux utterances eg."get out of f*cking bed you lazy kunts".Productivity has risen 67.3333333%
Metallica is well on his way to a second million with his demolition of ancient monuments firm.

Whilst we're on the subject of boardmembers, nothing has been heard of recently of the barefooted one. Has he upset the Gods and been banished?

Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 14:48 - Oct 22 with 3092 viewsMonkey_Roots

I actually went to primary school with paulparker, or Steven as he was known then, Terrence Stamp wouldn't be too wide of the mark if I remember his old man correctly.

Steven was jack the lad at school, one of the boys - he was the first person in our class who actually punched in the face during fights. Football mad too.

He always held me responsible for very badly breaking his arm, which might be true.
Most Successful LFW Boardmemeber ~Powermonger Ratings on 15:09 - Oct 22 with 3048 viewsAntti_Heinola

Most Successful LFW Boardmemeber ~Powermonger Ratings on 08:55 - Oct 22 by TheBlob

No, I said surrounded by 'bays and cliffs'. FFS.

Bare bones.

Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 16:56 - Oct 22 with 2936 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

I skimmed this thread and saw no mention of Dorsezilla, Philistines!

A canny lad with a similar penchant for humour as the person in 742nd place.
Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 17:04 - Oct 22 with 2925 viewsLblock

Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 13:21 - Oct 22 by LadbrokeR

Bow down to us you Joe Public mugs, for I and the Great Lord Parker are the future sound of London - nuff said blud innit

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 17:19 - Oct 22 with 2908 viewsWilloW4

Most Successful LFW Boardmember ~Powermonger Ratings on 17:04 - Oct 22 by Lblock

Bow down to us you Joe Public mugs, for I and the Great Lord Parker are the future sound of London - nuff said blud innit

Is that double proper racist..do ya get me blud!?!?.. My black mate wanted me to post that.. To quote Nev...."Never heard such tree hugging shit in my life as I do on LFW's"...". Not you Lblock... Getting Nev to sign up, so he can shout the huggers down...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024