Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Tutnight? 15:21 - Dec 15 with 1319 viewsBklynRanger

I think I'd go for:

Green
Perch Ned Hall Konchesky
Sandra Ale
Phillips Fer Chery
Charlie

The main issue is how long that lot can last. Sandra and Ale definitely can't both do another 90 but I'd like to see them put in a good first half and then take it from there. Henry will probably be needed at some point. Similarly Hoilett/Luongo/JET can come in for whoever is knackered up front in the second half. It'll be good to get Mackie back, like a new signing at this point and Jimmy will be fudging his jockies over his natural workrate.
Team for Tutnight? on 15:25 - Dec 15 with 1309 viewsadhoc_qpr

Dave Mac reckons Austin for Henry will be the only change (with Phillips returning to the right presumably).
Team for Tutnight? on 15:39 - Dec 15 with 1284 viewsAntti_Heinola

my team?

Smithies
Perchie Ned Hall Konch
Phillips Luongo Sandro Hoilett
Chery
Austin

But it won't be that.
(resting Ale, not dropping, obvs).

Bare bones.

Team for Tutnight? on 15:47 - Dec 15 with 1264 viewsElHoop

If we are going to push up in the first half like we did against Burnley then I'd rather we had our bit of Austin whilst we are doing that rather than have him isolated whilst we get pushed back in the second half. So Austin for Ale or Henry and the rest the same.
Team for Tutnight? on 15:49 - Dec 15 with 1261 viewssimmo

Team for Tutnight? on 15:25 - Dec 15 by adhoc_qpr

Dave Mac reckons Austin for Henry will be the only change (with Phillips returning to the right presumably).

Good, pleased Charlie can start (if this is the case). This run of games does make me worry for Faurlin though :-/ Hopefully we're in a position to replace him with Luongo when he starts to tire - similarly with Henry for Sandro.

I was also hoping that this change of manager woul d give a new keeper a chance, but then we are keeping a lot of clean sheets...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Team for Tutnight? on 15:50 - Dec 15 with 1258 viewsNorthernr

A striker please. I'm now at the stage where I don't even care who it is, I just want one to play.
Team for Tutnight? on 15:52 - Dec 15 with 1252 viewsShunter

Green has conceded 3 goals in 9 games - better drop him then!
Team for Tutnight? on 16:02 - Dec 15 with 1220 viewssimmo

Team for Tutnight? on 15:52 - Dec 15 by Shunter

It's less short sighted than simply looking at the last 9 games, but those clean sheets have come about more because we've abandoned a lot of attacking intent to limit chances for the opposition, rather than Green suddenly becoming amazing. We don't allow many shots against, so Green hasn't really had many saves to make. In fact a fair proportion of the chances we gave to Burnley and pressure put on our defence on Saturday were directly contributed to him. This high line tactic always causes him problems because he never seems to make the right decision when it comes to leaving his line.

I also said it's not right to drop him at this point when the back 5 are starting to become settled, but I think he's a liability and causes us more problems than he stops.

Team for Tutnight? on 16:10 - Dec 15 with 1197 viewsDiscodroids

I like the cut of both Bklyn's and Antti's jib.

either of those line ups will do for me.

More importantly ,can i resist the 6 bottles of Estrella , Brazenly putting itself on offer to me in the fridge for the game.

the answer, i fear , is no.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Team for Tutnight? on 16:11 - Dec 15 with 1191 viewsRANGERS4EVER

watch the 9 games again and see why

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Team for Tutnight? on 16:14 - Dec 15 with 1180 viewsPinnerPaul

Team for Tutnight? on 15:50 - Dec 15 by Northernr

A striker please. I'm now at the stage where I don't even care who it is, I just want one to play.

Yep me too
Team for Tutnight? on 16:42 - Dec 15 with 1117 viewsAntti_Heinola

Fed up with him, sorry.

Bare bones.

Team for Tutnight? on 16:47 - Dec 15 with 1106 viewsJamie

Can't understand how anyone could support Fer playing.

We'd literally be better throwing on a morbidly obese 48 year old from the stands. At least they would put some effort in.
Team for Tutnight? on 17:31 - Dec 15 with 1054 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Team for Tutnight? on 16:47 - Dec 15 by Jamie

Can't understand how anyone could support Fer playing.

We'd literally be better throwing on a morbidly obese 48 year old from the stands. At least they would put some effort in.

Taarabt's old man coming tonight then?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Team for Tutnight? on 21:06 - Dec 15 with 981 viewssimmo

So.... Rob Green. Costing us more points than he's saving - again. If we go on to lose tonight it will be only the 2nd defeat of the season, the first and only one thus far? The Forest game where he lost it single handed.

Team for Tutnight? on 01:08 - Dec 16 with 945 viewsNorthernr

Yeh, what a dreadful idea that would have been.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024