Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? 17:57 - Dec 28 with 3733 viewsRangersDave

Hi everyone,

I'm not going to pass comment because I've written this season off a long time ago I'm afraid, but I'd honestly like to try and get a consensus from you all as to this question......

What is wrong with the club?

Is it Les being the Ayatollah and picking his mates, then the team?
Is it that we have a bunch of lazy overpaid players?
Is it our choice of 'manager'?

You tell me, I'm seriously interested in your opinions as I don't get to many games a season, but watch and listen whenever possible.

Cheers
Dave

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 17:58 - Dec 28 with 2847 viewsRangersw12

Read the match preview pretty much sums everything up
QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 18:09 - Dec 28 with 2755 viewsitsbiga

Think JFH is on the blower to Ben, "sorry i made a donut of a decision, christmas madness and all that"

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 18:22 - Dec 28 with 2663 viewsconnell10

The problem is the board they are shite they really can't run a football club!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 18:29 - Dec 28 with 2605 viewsessextaxiboy

The owners are the problem , Ferdinand is their fall guy .
QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 18:32 - Dec 28 with 2592 viewsPey

Left me wondering the same Dave.

Besides....
A totally messed up pre season tour
Promise of rebuilding our squad with young and hungry players buy them and then won't play them anymore (Luongo) or loan them straight back( Gladwin)
Last minutes buy or loan of Perch, Konchesky, Toszer and Angella which prevents development of Kpewka Furlong Doughty Comley etc.
Injuries to Mackie and Austin.
Sticking to players who play crap for weeks Green, Fer, Henry while Chery, JET and Smithies wondering what they are doing at this club.
Fitness levels which are dubious to say the least.
Mental and concentration issues as well.
No bounce back new manager phenomina at QPR (last time NW previous of our golden championship season)

Maybe there are as you say things happening beyond doors we have no notice of but sure hope we can turn things around and prepare properly for second half of the season or the next.
QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 18:33 - Dec 28 with 2587 viewsJamie

QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 18:29 - Dec 28 by essextaxiboy

The owners are the problem , Ferdinand is their fall guy .

Exceptionally generous to Les.
QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 18:36 - Dec 28 with 2565 viewsAntti_Heinola

QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 18:33 - Dec 28 by Jamie

why?

Bare bones.

QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 18:37 - Dec 28 with 2560 viewsessextaxiboy

QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 18:33 - Dec 28 by Jamie

Well he has credit in the bank at this club . I do think he is appeasing the owners instead of telling them how it is .
Login to get fewer ads

QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 18:43 - Dec 28 with 2539 viewsJamie

QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 18:36 - Dec 28 by Antti_Heinola

why?

Because Les has said himself he agrees with playing the 'experienced' players, which leads to teamsheets like today's.

Also said on Sky before the Brighton game that he thinks playoffs is the minimum requirement this season, with this squad.
QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 18:46 - Dec 28 with 2527 viewsbaz_qpr

Les is certainly getting a free pass at the moment. His transfer dealings to date have been pretty poor
QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 18:51 - Dec 28 with 2499 viewsLowerloftLad

Poltor was coming on then,then off,then on ,then off,then on

It's was bloody obvious that they were waiting for the go ahead from Les and co to send him on

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 18:51 - Dec 28 with 2497 viewsted_hendrix

Apart from the debt what is exactly wrong with the club?

We're mid table, 9 points from the bottom three and 7 points from a play off place, is it really that bad?

Cast you're mind back to the last few seasons of dross, also there were many on here me included who would have settled for a mid table finish in this league this season, nothings changed for me in that respect other than I cant be arsed to make the trip to LR any-more.

I don't know what goes on behind the scenes and nor does anybody else on here, the only good thing going for us at the moment is we've still got a club, It's not that bad-not as bad as today's performance I'll grant you but these games do happen now and again, as a fan you have to put up with it.

We're neither going up or down this season and that's fine by me.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 18:52 - Dec 28 with 2480 viewsPinnerPaul

QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 18:51 - Dec 28 by LowerloftLad

It's was bloody obvious that they were waiting for the go ahead from Les and co to send him on

That's just ridiculous
QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 19:52 - Dec 28 with 2322 viewsRangersDave

Ok, so reading some comments here, some of what's wrong must be apportionable;

Les's mismanagement?
Les picking the team?
Poor managers?
Poor team?
Fitness?

Like others I don't care for this season, but........ Our performances must be attributable to something or somethings Shirley?

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 20:29 - Dec 28 with 2214 viewsderbyhoop

3 seasons in the PL gave us the idea that we were much better than the reality.
Spunking £200m on overpaid, underperforming players
A training ground not fit for purpose
A Youth set up that hasn't produced a first team regular in 15 years
A ground that is barely fit for purpose - certainly not fit for Championship level football.
A Board that changes its strategy with the wind
A series of managers who haven't been up to the job.

None of that is fixable in 6 months. And could easily struggle to fix it in 6 years.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 20:38 - Dec 28 with 2167 views1BobbyHazell

Here you go Dave

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/161386/merry-chris
QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 20:41 - Dec 28 with 2137 viewsichbinnaughty

QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 20:29 - Dec 28 by derbyhoop

3 seasons in the PL gave us the idea that we were much better than the reality.
Spunking £200m on overpaid, underperforming players
A training ground not fit for purpose
A Youth set up that hasn't produced a first team regular in 15 years
A ground that is barely fit for purpose - certainly not fit for Championship level football.
A Board that changes its strategy with the wind
A series of managers who haven't been up to the job.

None of that is fixable in 6 months. And could easily struggle to fix it in 6 years.

"A series of managers not up to the job"??

I have to admit I'm casting envious lamenting glances towards the Britannia.
I seem to remember that it took Mr Meticulous a good few months to get going up there and now they are red hot.

Typical us.
QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 20:44 - Dec 28 with 2123 viewsTacticalR

QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 20:41 - Dec 28 by ichbinnaughty

"A series of managers not up to the job"??

I have to admit I'm casting envious lamenting glances towards the Britannia.
I seem to remember that it took Mr Meticulous a good few months to get going up there and now they are red hot.

Typical us.

Get him in.

Air hostess clique

QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 20:53 - Dec 28 with 2098 viewsRangersDave

QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 20:38 - Dec 28 by 1BobbyHazell

Here you go Dave

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/161386/merry-chris

Hi mate,

Are you saying this view is representative of everyone on here?
It's a great piece by the way

QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 21:06 - Dec 28 with 2049 viewsrobith

QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 18:51 - Dec 28 by LowerloftLad

*Citation Needed

People really can just make up any old tosh and pass it off as fact can't they.

Seemed to me the sub was delayed as we were under the cosh and they had some corners and it's pretty foolish to make a sub when you're defending a corner as it can mix up your defensive line up
QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 21:13 - Dec 28 with 2006 viewsFredManRave

QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 20:44 - Dec 28 by TacticalR

Get him in.

And to think some of their fans wanted him out before he was even in!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 21:14 - Dec 28 with 1998 viewsbosh67

We have a squad that isn't fit enough after years of systemic poor fitness conditioning.

We have a board that is in denial that we aren't good enough and can only get good enough if we become an entertaining and attacking Championship team of young players with a conveyor belt of young British talent brought through, helped by a small group of older heads on the pitch.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 21:15 - Dec 28 with 1998 viewsitsbiga

Halfway through the season and we don't have a sound starting 11.
That's criminal

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 21:15 - Dec 28 with 1990 viewsQPRDave

It is what it is............apparently
QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 21:23 - Dec 28 with 1964 viewsBklynRanger

QPR! Ok, honestly, what is wrong with the club? on 21:15 - Dec 28 by QPRDave

It is what it is............apparently

He did say that about 6 times.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024