Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Play offs? 19:13 - Jan 15 with 1593 viewsconnell10

So reading between the lines i think our boardroom still think we can make the playoffs. Ill be interested to hear what other posters think our chances of achieving this are.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Play offs? on 19:35 - Jan 15 with 1549 viewskropotkin41

Extremely slim to none whatsoever......... or not a cat in Hell's chance as they used to say.

As for the board, we'll see won't we? If it's true that we're going to ship out a few "experienced" players, then that suggests a stability policy at last doesn't it?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Play offs? on 19:43 - Jan 15 with 1522 viewsQPRDave

I never believed we'd get promotion from the start of the season tbh.
But I gave up officially after the Fulham debacle
Play offs? on 20:14 - Jan 15 with 1482 viewsYorkRanger

Play offs? on 19:43 - Jan 15 by QPRDave

I never believed we'd get promotion from the start of the season tbh.
But I gave up officially after the Fulham debacle

We're not good enough. It's as simple as that.
Play offs? on 20:18 - Jan 15 with 1470 viewsqueensparker

The chances are zero.We're far more likely to go down.

If our board think there's the slightest chance of promotion it's their most deluded strategy yet
Play offs? on 20:21 - Jan 15 with 1463 viewsTacticalR

Don't you have to win games to get into the play-offs?

Air hostess clique

Play offs? on 21:38 - Jan 15 with 1379 viewsdaveB

I'm not sure where you get that from, if the board thought the playoffs were on they'd be spending big. Loaning out a player who has only started 1 league game all season isn't really a sign of anything other than a manager not rating a player and the player wanting to play football
Play offs? on 21:44 - Jan 15 with 1367 viewsQPRDave

Play offs? on 20:14 - Jan 15 by YorkRanger

We're not good enough. It's as simple as that.

Yes agree york
Play offs? on 21:57 - Jan 15 with 1344 viewsbosh67

I think we can make the play-offs. Not this season but definitely next season in League 1.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Play offs? on 21:58 - Jan 15 with 1340 viewsjohncharles

Play offs? on 21:38 - Jan 15 by daveB

I'm not sure where you get that from, if the board thought the playoffs were on they'd be spending big. Loaning out a player who has only started 1 league game all season isn't really a sign of anything other than a manager not rating a player and the player wanting to play football

Are you on the board Dave because that makes absolutely no sense at all.
The club needs to make some big decisions,
Spend big and go for the playoffs
Spend nothing and rely on the youngsters
Write this season off and aim to consolidate
Or
Spunk a bit of money on even more tired old hacks, alienate the fans and get absolutely nowhere and on the way lose all the young players who shown a bit of promise.
At the moment The club is like a goldfish in a bowl of porridge

Strong and stable my arse.

Play offs? on 01:17 - Jan 16 with 1235 viewsconnell10

Play offs? on 21:38 - Jan 15 by daveB

All i see week on week is so called big named players starting no matter what, if they werent thinking of promotion id think most would be dropped !

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Play offs? on 06:22 - Jan 16 with 1183 viewsjohncharles

Play offs? on 19:35 - Jan 15 by kropotkin41

Extremely slim to none whatsoever......... or not a cat in Hell's chance as they used to say.

As for the board, we'll see won't we? If it's true that we're going to ship out a few "experienced" players, then that suggests a stability policy at last doesn't it?

The only player they've shipped out so far is Doughty
Say one thing and do the opposite. It's like Redknapp never left.

Play offs? on 07:57 - Jan 16 with 1128 viewsactonman

I can understand keeping the big names and high earners to try and get us into the playoffs !

However anyone with half a clue can see that this bunch of high profile players would struggle to beat the Bodmin moor 2nd Eleven under 15s team !

Play offs , Oh do fking AV a word with yourself tony!
Play offs? on 08:03 - Jan 16 with 1114 viewsdaveB

Play offs? on 01:17 - Jan 16 by connell10

All i see week on week is so called big named players starting no matter what, if they werent thinking of promotion id think most would be dropped !

When the big names were dropped int he cup last week we all moaned about playing a weakened team. I don't think it's about winning promotion,i think JFH just wants to win a game and to do that he feels he needs some of these big names to do that
Play offs? on 08:09 - Jan 16 with 1106 viewsactonman

Play offs? on 08:03 - Jan 16 by daveB

When the big names were dropped int he cup last week we all moaned about playing a weakened team. I don't think it's about winning promotion,i think JFH just wants to win a game and to do that he feels he needs some of these big names to do that

That's a more realistic target this season .

Fcuk the play offs, can we just win a fking game !
Play offs? on 08:10 - Jan 16 with 1106 viewsjohncharles

Play offs? on 08:03 - Jan 16 by daveB

Not working though is it ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024