Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wish you wouldn't do that... 13:30 - Feb 14 with 882 viewsTheBlob

Most unnerving.There I am reading this site and tucking into a couple of wholemeal rolls stuffed with Norwegian Smoked Salmon ,washed down with Red Tail Cuban Cawfee(it's a tough life) and the spikey thread thread I was reading disappears before me very eyes.I checked my pulse and the sanity certificate and all appears to be in order.Is this going to be a common occurrence on a sunday afternoon like cleaning up the drunk tank?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Wish you wouldn't do that... on 13:34 - Feb 14 with 848 viewsNorthernr

I've given up coming on here straight after games because of the sheer weight of massively over the top, unpleasant bullsht. Tend to brave it about this time every week. Braindead abusive sht like that thread will always be deleted.
Wish you wouldn't do that... on 13:34 - Feb 14 with 848 viewsQPRDave

Censorship in practice. As I posted that Hienola assured me wasn't the case
[Post edited 14 Feb 2016 13:35]
Wish you wouldn't do that... on 13:35 - Feb 14 with 843 viewsNorthernr

Wish you wouldn't do that... on 13:34 - Feb 14 by QPRDave

Censorship in practice. As I posted that Hienola assured me wasn't the case
[Post edited 14 Feb 2016 13:35]

Off you go somewhere else then.
Wish you wouldn't do that... on 13:38 - Feb 14 with 825 viewsQPRDave

Wish you wouldn't do that... on 13:35 - Feb 14 by Northernr

Off you go somewhere else then.

So you confirming If I post something you don't agree with it will be deleted & I can go elsewhere?

You see that's what I said in there and had half a dozen people tell me thats not the case

Oh well I hope Antti sees this
[Post edited 14 Feb 2016 13:39]
Wish you wouldn't do that... on 13:40 - Feb 14 with 803 viewsTheBlob

Fair enough,quite understand.Thank god I didn't imagine it .
So the skating armadillos on the kitchen worktop were unrelated then......
[Post edited 14 Feb 2016 13:43]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Wish you wouldn't do that... on 13:41 - Feb 14 with 797 viewsNorthernr

Wish you wouldn't do that... on 13:38 - Feb 14 by QPRDave

So you confirming If I post something you don't agree with it will be deleted & I can go elsewhere?

You see that's what I said in there and had half a dozen people tell me thats not the case

Oh well I hope Antti sees this
[Post edited 14 Feb 2016 13:39]

No I'm saying if you start a thread that does nothing other than call a couple of people 'cnts' and then start aggro with the first couple of posters who try to engage with you then that thread is going to be deleted. Not fcking difficult, and if it happens again you'll have your account deleted. And if you don't like it, then other QPR message boards are available and we'll just have to somehow cope without hearing about who you do or do not judge to be a cnt.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Wish you wouldn't do that... on 13:43 - Feb 14 with 771 viewsQPRDave

Ok ....everythings wonderful at QPR and JFH is the greatest, manager to ever walk through the door .....yay....or should that be ...baa baa
Wish you wouldn't do that... on 13:59 - Feb 14 with 708 viewsLongsufferingR

Wish you wouldn't do that... on 13:43 - Feb 14 by QPRDave

Ok ....everythings wonderful at QPR and JFH is the greatest, manager to ever walk through the door .....yay....or should that be ...baa baa

How very grown up. It's nothing to do with having different opinions. The whole game is about different opinions. It's about how you put them over, how you justify them and how you treat other people.
Login to get fewer ads

Wish you wouldn't do that... on 14:02 - Feb 14 with 687 viewsQPRDave

Wish you wouldn't do that... on 13:59 - Feb 14 by LongsufferingR

How very grown up. It's nothing to do with having different opinions. The whole game is about different opinions. It's about how you put them over, how you justify them and how you treat other people.

You just used the same insults I did.....you been told you'll be banned...no....because?
It's a popular opinion that Leicester win the lge

Anyway I'll say no more. I've been told so I'll go along with everyone else...go Lesta
Wish you wouldn't do that... on 14:04 - Feb 14 with 666 viewsLongsufferingR

Wish you wouldn't do that... on 14:02 - Feb 14 by QPRDave

You just used the same insults I did.....you been told you'll be banned...no....because?
It's a popular opinion that Leicester win the lge

Anyway I'll say no more. I've been told so I'll go along with everyone else...go Lesta

Excuse me? I haven't insulted any poster on this board.
Wish you wouldn't do that... on 14:07 - Feb 14 with 645 viewsQPRDave

Wish you wouldn't do that... on 14:04 - Feb 14 by LongsufferingR

Excuse me? I haven't insulted any poster on this board.

I didn't use swear words to insult a poster on here either
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024