Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harriott - Top player today...... 18:20 - Apr 9 with 2133 viewsBostonR

Get whatever we can for Phillips and buy Harriott from Charlton. Absolute mustard today and gave Phillips a lesson in how to play wide and force the game. Robinson played him well and it looks like we have a very good left-back.
Harriott - Top player today...... on 18:27 - Apr 9 with 2091 viewsGuppy22

Totally agree, looked a very good winger
Harriott - Top player today...... on 18:37 - Apr 9 with 2046 viewsMedwayR

I've always liked Harriott but apparently he went through a phase where he thought he'd made it & was something special so they dropped him then loaned him out to Colchester, seems he's knuckled down again since returning.

Charlton fans really rate Lookman & expect him to be sold, probably to Arsenal, how did he do?

Poll: Who’s better?

Harriott - Top player today...... on 18:43 - Apr 9 with 2019 viewsJigsore

I think he's out of contract this year too

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Harriott - Top player today...... on 18:46 - Apr 9 with 1989 viewsQPRDave

Seen this boy playing against Boro a few weeks back, get the bid in now
Harriott - Top player today...... on 18:57 - Apr 9 with 1944 viewsDWQPR

Thought the big Fanni at the back for them looked very good and composed on the ball. Much rather have him than the accident waiting to happen that is Onouha.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Harriott - Top player today...... on 18:58 - Apr 9 with 1936 viewseghamranger

Harriott - Top player today...... on 18:43 - Apr 9 by Jigsore

I think he's out of contract this year too

Yes, out of contract this year,London boy....go get him Jimmy
Harriott - Top player today...... on 19:04 - Apr 9 with 1895 viewsQPRDave

Harriott - Top player today...... on 18:57 - Apr 9 by DWQPR

Thought the big Fanni at the back for them looked very good and composed on the ball. Much rather have him than the accident waiting to happen that is Onouha.

Better than some of the fanni's we've had over the years at the back!!
Harriott - Top player today...... on 19:34 - Apr 9 with 1782 viewslondonscottish

Harriott - Top player today...... on 18:37 - Apr 9 by MedwayR

I've always liked Harriott but apparently he went through a phase where he thought he'd made it & was something special so they dropped him then loaned him out to Colchester, seems he's knuckled down again since returning.

Charlton fans really rate Lookman & expect him to be sold, probably to Arsenal, how did he do?

Lookman was great. As was Vetokele. The pair of them caused chaos all afternoon. Just couldn't finish

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Login to get fewer ads

Harriott - Top player today...... on 19:54 - Apr 9 with 1705 viewsbosh67

Tremendous player. Really enjoyed watching him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Harriott - Top player today...... on 20:12 - Apr 9 with 1643 views08olesen

I was calling for him to be signed on here for the last two years. Every time i see him he looks dangerous. Robinson did really well to handle him, even if he did get stood up a few times.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Harriott - Top player today...... on 20:27 - Apr 9 with 1591 viewsrsonist

Funny isn't it how a team as bad and doomed as Charlton can still have a few very decent individuals we would't mind seeing in hoops. Smithies and Robinson were playing together in an average, dull Huddersfield side last year too. Just goes to show that good thorough scouting can always bring rewards.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024