Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ahead 06:30 - Jun 1 with 3827 viewskitkev

Morning all sounds dixon of dock greenish any way just come on to see what your thoughts on the season ahead will be like for you and your thoughts on our coming season,

in all honesty if we finish where you finished last year will be with that but i think Bomber is looking to really consolidate the season ahead for the wall.

As for your season i know every wall fan is looking forward to the games with you for obvious reasons much the same as you will be looking forward to the brum games.

well have the best season you can and will see in the new campaing.
Season Ahead on 09:10 - Jun 1 with 3699 viewsTheChef

Good luck to you too.

Although in all honesty I think most people on here would have preferred Bradford to come up. Sorry.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Season Ahead on 09:16 - Jun 1 with 3691 viewskingsburyR

I'm happy Millwall got back here.

We have more of a chance away then if we have to travel north of Birmingham!!!!

Mid-table for us I would imagine!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Season Ahead on 09:30 - Jun 1 with 3675 viewsTheChef

Season Ahead on 09:16 - Jun 1 by kingsburyR

I'm happy Millwall got back here.

We have more of a chance away then if we have to travel north of Birmingham!!!!

Mid-table for us I would imagine!

Really?

I'm pretty sure our recent record in local derbies is awful.

Also I reckon on a Tuesday night, I got home quicker from Villa Park than I did from the New Den.

Season Ahead on 09:34 - Jun 1 with 3665 viewsstevec

My league multiples came up big time thanks to your 85th minute equaliser at Bristol Rovers so more than happy to see your lot back up.

At the mo I reckon you, us, Bolton and Burton in a 4 way fight for those relegation spots.
Season Ahead on 09:36 - Jun 1 with 3660 viewskingsburyR

Historically how have we got on with a wet wednesday in Sheffield or Blackburn???

Season Ahead on 09:38 - Jun 1 with 3652 viewsTheChef

Season Ahead on 09:34 - Jun 1 by stevec

My league multiples came up big time thanks to your 85th minute equaliser at Bristol Rovers so more than happy to see your lot back up.

At the mo I reckon you, us, Bolton and Burton in a 4 way fight for those relegation spots.

Always good to keep your expectations low.

Season Ahead on 09:39 - Jun 1 with 3651 viewseghamranger

We will be poor this season, no money and IH may struggle to get players in. If our keeper goes we could be in the brown stuff...

Could be worse... could be a brum fan
Season Ahead on 09:51 - Jun 1 with 3616 viewsLblock

Gutted Millwall got up.

Two of the least pleasant fixtures on the calendar to look forward to. Such a shame as a Saturday afternoon / evening drinking around London Bridge should be a good old laugh, instead you've got to be on your guard for the mindless majority. Even worse when they come to W12

Momentum is a key thing. If Millwall kick on from Wembley then that alone should see them through.
I have grave concerns for our club, not due to Ollie (well not entirely) but more so it's getting pretty obvious Foney Tony has shot his bolt and the cupboard is not only bare but could be getting chopped up for firewood. Despite what many may think I still think our squad is overall poor and lacking pace and winners but we'll see what the summer brings.
If we part company with Perch, Caulker, Bidwell, JET, Doughty, Gladwin, ELK and Boriysuk and get lucky in the replacements PLUS establish two decent well drilled patterns of play then we'll be okay. Bumble and Bungle along as we have been last 5 or 6 years then it's curtains -- Ollie needs to start strong to keep the natives on side ans we cannot afford prolonged dips in form.
Another bumpy ride beckons I fear.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Season Ahead on 10:07 - Jun 1 with 3576 viewsDannytheR

Pretty sure we're both going down.
Season Ahead on 10:14 - Jun 1 with 3543 viewsDorse

I predict unreasonable hope, followed by false dawns with apocalyptic meltdowns caused by high pressure. In the longer range forecast, expect to see wholesale changes and reversals as the disturbance passes and returns to the lows associated with this time of year.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Season Ahead on 10:23 - Jun 1 with 3527 viewskingsburyR

Its it doomsday Thursday??????

Season Ahead on 10:28 - Jun 1 with 3516 viewspaulparker

Season Ahead on 09:51 - Jun 1 by Lblock

Gutted Millwall got up.

Two of the least pleasant fixtures on the calendar to look forward to. Such a shame as a Saturday afternoon / evening drinking around London Bridge should be a good old laugh, instead you've got to be on your guard for the mindless majority. Even worse when they come to W12

Momentum is a key thing. If Millwall kick on from Wembley then that alone should see them through.
I have grave concerns for our club, not due to Ollie (well not entirely) but more so it's getting pretty obvious Foney Tony has shot his bolt and the cupboard is not only bare but could be getting chopped up for firewood. Despite what many may think I still think our squad is overall poor and lacking pace and winners but we'll see what the summer brings.
If we part company with Perch, Caulker, Bidwell, JET, Doughty, Gladwin, ELK and Boriysuk and get lucky in the replacements PLUS establish two decent well drilled patterns of play then we'll be okay. Bumble and Bungle along as we have been last 5 or 6 years then it's curtains -- Ollie needs to start strong to keep the natives on side ans we cannot afford prolonged dips in form.
Another bumpy ride beckons I fear.

I cant wait to see Wall bowling down the uxbridge road arms all outstretched with their baker boy caps , it will be their cup final and world cup rolled into one
as for us next year , we will be dark horses Lblock

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Season Ahead on 15:01 - Jun 1 with 3351 viewskitkev

Season Ahead on 10:28 - Jun 1 by paulparker

I cant wait to see Wall bowling down the uxbridge road arms all outstretched with their baker boy caps , it will be their cup final and world cup rolled into one

will be bowling down the south africa road and will be wearing a pork pie hat dont know about outstreched arms, as for world cup and fa cup you seem to have an inflated idea of your status in the grand scheme of things.
Season Ahead on 15:22 - Jun 1 with 3328 viewspaulparker

Season Ahead on 15:01 - Jun 1 by kitkev

will be bowling down the south africa road and will be wearing a pork pie hat dont know about outstreched arms, as for world cup and fa cup you seem to have an inflated idea of your status in the grand scheme of things.

Apart from Leeds this is the game your lot seemed to deem important and the need to strut down the road like a load of peacocks

with the Holloway factor, us taking good numbers to yours , you lot being caught out at baker street many moons ago and the white horse brick throwing incident , id say we were pretty much on your radar for next season

that being said im happy your up , at least there is a game next year with a bit of needle

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Season Ahead on 16:18 - Jun 1 with 3266 viewsHarbour

Another derby looking forward to home and away games think last time they were 2 draws. Clearly with the OH factor you will be up for it..going to be some good derbies with Brentford and Fulham as well ....let's hope sky do not put the games at noon or a Thursday night
Season Ahead on 16:23 - Jun 1 with 3257 viewsLblock

Season Ahead on 10:28 - Jun 1 by paulparker

Dark horses indeed....

As for the "wall" game having added needle due to Ollie I think it would need to be in the first six matches or there's every chance we'll have a different shape after that, ie an Ollygone shape
He's really bought himself a cross to carry the way we finished last season -- him and the incumbents need a good start more than ever.

I wish him luck and I'm hoping he can nick a couple more signings the ilk of Freeman before we kick a ball

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Season Ahead on 16:31 - Jun 1 with 3249 viewsHooped_Pullie

Season Ahead on 16:23 - Jun 1 by Lblock

Dark horses indeed....

As for the "wall" game having added needle due to Ollie I think it would need to be in the first six matches or there's every chance we'll have a different shape after that, ie an Ollygone shape
He's really bought himself a cross to carry the way we finished last season -- him and the incumbents need a good start more than ever.

I wish him luck and I'm hoping he can nick a couple more signings the ilk of Freeman before we kick a ball

Yes, (as I've said before) I don't see why we can't take the opportunity to restructure and bring Jackett (who's coaching the youths at Spuds) in, move Olly upstairs and let Kenny bring in some of his own people.

But no, we'll struggle on till October and then it's brown stuff all over again...by which time there'll be no one decent around to appoint.

Love to think I could be wrong and we'll do an Udders Feeld, but Christ I'd be surprised.
Season Ahead on 16:52 - Jun 1 with 3233 viewslondonscottish

Season Ahead on 10:14 - Jun 1 by Dorse

I predict unreasonable hope, followed by false dawns with apocalyptic meltdowns caused by high pressure. In the longer range forecast, expect to see wholesale changes and reversals as the disturbance passes and returns to the lows associated with this time of year.

Well that's enough about Brexit.

In other news Rangers are f*cked.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Season Ahead on 20:03 - Jun 4 with 2974 viewsNoDiddley

Can't wait to see a mass of Lyle & Scott, Stone Island Flat cap wearers from Saarf London giving it "No One like's us we don't care". Get a life retards.
Season Ahead on 23:08 - Jun 4 with 2848 viewsBrianMcCarthy

If a good proportion of Millwall fans are racist and violent then it'll be a shame that you got promoted. Sorry, man.

Are they?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Season Ahead on 05:53 - Jun 5 with 2740 viewsFredManRave

Season Ahead on 23:08 - Jun 4 by BrianMcCarthy

If a good proportion of Millwall fans are racist and violent then it'll be a shame that you got promoted. Sorry, man.

Are they?

Depends on ones definition of "Good proportion"?!

It-s undobtedly the minority but just a greater minority than at, probably most other clubs?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Season Ahead on 07:52 - Jun 5 with 2694 viewsdanehoop

Hate the millwall games. Walking down towards HQ from white city station is like going towards a war zone when we play millwall. Horses, helicopters and heavy police on the ground. Don't have that against any other team which just speaks volumes. As for going to their place, not been anywhere else which has such elaborate arrangements to get away fans too and from a game safely.

Having said that , I do know a couple of 'wall fans and they have been good people who equally cringe at the actions of a significant minority of their fan base.

Never knowingly understood

Season Ahead on 10:19 - Jun 5 with 2593 viewssmegma

I predict that when we lose a game, people on here will condemn every player and the management.

Ditto for when we draw and even win a game.

Some bloke told me down the pub. So it must be true.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2017 10:20]
Season Ahead on 15:27 - Jun 5 with 2490 viewsNorthernr

Millwall will struggle but look to have a good enough strike pairing to get over the line. They'll need to do more than when I saw them v Scunny in he play offs first leg - that really was just boot it as far as you can and run after it while the crowd shout MIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. If that's plan A, B and C then it's basic even by Championship standards.

We could well be in the sht.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024