Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shaqiri scores a Trev special 15:56 - Jun 25 with 1150 viewsbosh67

Incredible goal. Trevs was better but almost as good!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36630840
[Post edited 25 Jun 2016 16:51]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Shaqiri scores a Trev special on 15:57 - Jun 25 with 1147 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Got a text within a minute of it - "not as good as Tricky Trev".

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Shaqiri scores a Trev special on 23:12 - Jun 25 with 1026 viewsDanVanDyke

After the celebrations I turned to my brother and said that was better than Trevor Sinclair's!! Bought my son his first Swiss strip for the match, I can't get him to support the Hoops, so have initiated him into a life of international misery, he asked about the famous goal against Barnsley and agreed Xherdan's was better.

Amazing goal. Can't believe we lost on penalties, totally distraught as only football can do. Roll on Leeds and the start of the season.
Shaqiri scores a Trev special on 07:23 - Jun 26 with 972 viewsQPRski

Shaqiri scores a Trev special on 23:12 - Jun 25 by DanVanDyke

After the celebrations I turned to my brother and said that was better than Trevor Sinclair's!! Bought my son his first Swiss strip for the match, I can't get him to support the Hoops, so have initiated him into a life of international misery, he asked about the famous goal against Barnsley and agreed Xherdan's was better.

Amazing goal. Can't believe we lost on penalties, totally distraught as only football can do. Roll on Leeds and the start of the season.

Switzerland played very well in the 2nd half and were unlucky not to win.

Penalties are a lottery and someone has to miss.

I am very pleased that Poland won, but very much sympathise with your feelings.
Shaqiri scores a Trev special on 14:29 - Jun 26 with 902 viewsDanVanDyke

Thanks, man. You're right, penalties always a lottery, good luck to Polska for the rest of the tournament. If Lewendowkski and Milik can click they can easily beat a poor Portugal and go far.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024