Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donkey 12:04 - Aug 28 with 1426 viewsenfieldargh

No not a thread about John Curtis ( insert your choice here) but when you go to a restaurent such as a gastro pub called the red lion, you don't expect to actually have lion on the menu

A Thai restaurent called Thai elephant would be unlikely to serve roast elephant in a chilli sauce.

Or even as near me a restaurent called the swan to actually serve swan?

Now kfc you expect to serve chicken, George's plaice serving fish and chips, lobster burger lobsters and hamburgers.

I'm in China just now and got taken to a restaurent which either side of the name written in Chinese where two cartoon donkey images with big teeth and smiles a la quick draw McGraw style.

Food was ordered and amongst it was a plate of what I was told was cured beef even though the plate also had various entrails( danehoop, smegma and China John know where I'm going here).

Well Lisa my ahem guide translater belatedly asked me if I enjoyed the beef which was very tasty.

Yes you've guessed he ort to have known better...what a complete ass!

Fried panda anybody?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Donkey on 13:02 - Aug 28 with 1374 viewsTacticalR

I like chips with my panda.

Air hostess clique

Donkey on 14:49 - Aug 28 with 1266 viewsBoston

Many years ago I went to an establishment by the name of The Elephant Walk. No Elephant, no walk, but there was some running.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Donkey on 14:51 - Aug 28 with 1264 viewsNov77

Thought this was going to be a Charlie chuck thread. Woof, bark.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Donkey on 00:45 - Sep 6 with 1054 viewsTacticalR

They are overrunning us

Giant pandas rebound off endangered list
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-37272718

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024