Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR club shop sale 11:17 - Jul 15 with 2120 viewsFredManRave

I know it was mentioned on here recently about the club shop sale which had some good but old stuff at very cheap prices. Basically does anybody know if there are any items, mainly tops but kids stuff as well that are still available. Should I be able to see absolutely everything available at the club shop online or will it be showing, understandably just tbe new expensive stuff.

I'm back in a few weeks and want to stock up on Rangers stuff for friends and family but doubt I will get a chance toget to the club shop ao qaa hoping to buy some cheap stuff online byt don't fancy my chances as I guess it either won't be shown online or basically will no longer be available.

Any advice or recommendations appreciated...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

QPR club shop sale on 11:31 - Jul 15 with 2079 viewsDannyPaddox

These clear-out sales at the club-shop can sometimes throw up surprises. A few years ago for a few pennies a mate buying stuff for his kids picked up what he first thought was a moth-eaten soft-toy in a hooped-shirt only to take it home and realise he'd bought Danny Gabbidon.
QPR club shop sale on 11:40 - Jul 15 with 2056 viewsFredManRave

QPR club shop sale on 11:31 - Jul 15 by DannyPaddox

These clear-out sales at the club-shop can sometimes throw up surprises. A few years ago for a few pennies a mate buying stuff for his kids picked up what he first thought was a moth-eaten soft-toy in a hooped-shirt only to take it home and realise he'd bought Danny Gabbidon.

Did he get a full refund?!

I've got the Power.

QPR club shop sale on 12:13 - Jul 15 with 1971 viewssmegma

I was in the shop last Thursday and they still had quite a few Airasia replica shirts from last season. Then there's all the tat like golf balls, baby bibs, dog bowls, playing cards etc with that crap badge we've just replaced.
QPR club shop sale on 12:39 - Jul 15 with 1927 viewsFredManRave

QPR club shop sale on 12:13 - Jul 15 by smegma

I was in the shop last Thursday and they still had quite a few Airasia replica shirts from last season. Then there's all the tat like golf balls, baby bibs, dog bowls, playing cards etc with that crap badge we've just replaced.

I´ll have a look at the clubshop website overe the weekend but just out of interest how much were the Air Asia tops going for?!

I've got the Power.

QPR club shop sale on 12:53 - Jul 15 with 1888 viewsconnell10

QPR club shop sale on 12:39 - Jul 15 by FredManRave

I´ll have a look at the clubshop website overe the weekend but just out of interest how much were the Air Asia tops going for?!

Think they are 13 quid adult mate!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

QPR club shop sale on 13:24 - Jul 15 with 1837 viewsFredManRave

QPR club shop sale on 12:53 - Jul 15 by connell10

Think they are 13 quid adult mate!

O.K. Cheers Connell. I'll take a look and hopefully find there are still some available in my size "mid 40's well lived".

I've got the Power.

QPR club shop sale on 13:38 - Jul 15 with 1799 viewsDorse

Got a shirt for Mini Dorse for about £13. Still adult sizes left if you're looking. I'm going to hold off and buy either the 82 Guiness kit or the brand new one when it's launched. Proper hoops and everything.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

QPR club shop sale on 15:42 - Jul 15 with 1699 viewsrsonist

QPR club shop sale on 12:13 - Jul 15 by smegma

I'm not too familiar with club merch generally but looking now the new range seems a lot less tacky (even aside from the new badge). Well done the club again.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR club shop sale on 16:41 - Jul 15 with 1651 viewsenfieldargh

in the shop this morning, didnt see any old replica kits(i wasnt looking for them TBO)

They had new t shirts, polo shirts new home kit as well as retro kits.

They were expecting a massive delivery and Mr Pink was getting red in the face as to where his delivery was.

Loads of boxes stacked up against the wall.

Would wait till next week to get a good choice

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024