Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southend United New signing 10:20 - Aug 28 with 1736 viewsHollowayRanger

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37204551

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Southend United New signing on 18:59 - Aug 28 with 1317 viewsNoDiddley

Finally found his level . Might pop down & see him at Adventure Island or enjoying a plate of cockles in Leigh.
Southend United New signing on 19:38 - Aug 28 with 1220 viewsBoston

Remember a hooligan documentary thingy from the 80s(?)? They rolled out a few chaps from the usual suspects then, outa the blue, this bloke comes on a giving it large about rampaging round the country as a maniac for Southend United. You'll excuse my lack of details as I barely recall the programme, 'cept for this odd whiney individual who has to be on some sort of sexual related watch list. Apart from him, that's about all I know about the Shrimpers(!), barring being at Roots Hall in a big Rangers turnout 1970 sumffink.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2016 19:39]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Southend United New signing on 19:46 - Aug 28 with 1187 viewsjohncharles

Southend United New signing on 18:59 - Aug 28 by NoDiddley

Finally found his level . Might pop down & see him at Adventure Island or enjoying a plate of cockles in Leigh.

You're a miserable bugger. Anton did his best for us and had his career f%cked by arch scumbag John got me Bentley in the disabled parking space Terry.

Strong and stable my arse.

Southend United New signing on 20:58 - Aug 28 with 987 viewsDWQPR

One thy I will say about Anton is that the following week after the game that kept on giving we were away to Spuds and Anton was up in the top tier of the away end sitting close to us and every one was shaking his hand and congratulating him on his performance against the filth. He was so obliging when asked for photos, didn't let anyone down. He may not be a great centre half and that isn't his fault, and maybe could have been better had he not had to be compared with Rio for half his career, but I am sure that unlike a few others that were signs during his time at Rangers, he tried his best every time.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Southend United New signing on 21:04 - Aug 28 with 978 viewsCroydonCaptJack

He was a bit limited but his attitude seemed ok.
Southend United New signing on 21:23 - Aug 28 with 918 viewsRoller

He was at the heart of our defence when we secured 5 straight home wins to retain Premier League status in 2012 and flicked on Taarabt's corner for Cisse to sweep home in that never to be forgotten match against Stoke. He may not have been a world beater, but he more than played his part.
Southend United New signing on 21:39 - Aug 28 with 887 viewsfrancisbowles

Southend United New signing on 21:23 - Aug 28 by Roller

He was at the heart of our defence when we secured 5 straight home wins to retain Premier League status in 2012 and flicked on Taarabt's corner for Cisse to sweep home in that never to be forgotten match against Stoke. He may not have been a world beater, but he more than played his part.

Good recollection and good points, Roller.
Southend United New signing on 21:46 - Aug 28 with 863 viewsingeminate

Southend United New signing on 21:23 - Aug 28 by Roller

He's only signed for Southend and not died or anything so in the interests of balance his performance against MK Dons was one of the most helpless centre back performances I've seen in a Rangers shirt.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024