Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sylla 09:19 - Oct 2 with 3004 viewsToast_R

Whats your early perceptions of him?

Two goals for him already and one of those debatatebly giving him legend status.
I likeed what I saw against Sunderland and I have been impressed with him overall. Reckon he willl be improve as the season goes on.

His reaction to that tosser Mason giving the second penalty yesterday was priceless. Looked like he was going to explode.
Sylla on 09:52 - Oct 2 with 2939 viewsbaz_qpr

He looks a steal for the price, modern 9 with pace and power
Sylla on 09:52 - Oct 2 with 2938 viewsGuppy22

I really like the look of him, very good in the air and not afraid to put himself about, loved his passion, in my opinion would be starting over polter at the moment
Sylla on 10:33 - Oct 2 with 2795 viewsClive_Anderson

He's got a lorra lorra potential.

(help me)
Sylla on 11:06 - Oct 2 with 2695 viewsbosh67

He's a great character as well. Dynamic, powerful and popular with the other players.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/qpr-players-social-media-reaction-fulh

The spirit is obviously quite good behind the scenes. He is part of the uplift in that.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sylla on 12:40 - Oct 2 with 2542 viewsHunterhoop

I like him. And I'd like to see him and Polter together now and again. If there was a FIFA stat for chesting, Sylla would be 98! He loves to bring it down on his chest. I think his touch and hold up play isn't as good as Polter but he gets in dangerous positions and looks a real threat from any crosses.

Plus he and Polted and genuinely big proper no. 9s, and we have genuine wingers in the likes of Pavel and Shodipo, who actually get to the by line and put in a cross, plus Chery can deliver a great cross too. Get the ball wide and supply these two lads and we will score goals!

Also, both Polter and Sylla look like top blokes. You can genuinely see the "right sort" element of the signing of them shining through. Exactly the sort of players we need and should love having!

Finally, look at Shodipo's face in the pictures celebrating the goal. He was so excited. We have s proper player there....homegrown and who cares. Blinding.
Sylla on 12:43 - Oct 2 with 2526 viewsloftboy

When he smiles he has the killer look of Diakite about him, obviously loves playing, thought on one cross which tantalisingly flew across the six yard box he might of stuck his head where it hurt but he soon redeemed himself.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Sylla on 12:48 - Oct 2 with 2518 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Sylla on 12:40 - Oct 2 by Hunterhoop

I like him. And I'd like to see him and Polter together now and again. If there was a FIFA stat for chesting, Sylla would be 98! He loves to bring it down on his chest. I think his touch and hold up play isn't as good as Polter but he gets in dangerous positions and looks a real threat from any crosses.

Plus he and Polted and genuinely big proper no. 9s, and we have genuine wingers in the likes of Pavel and Shodipo, who actually get to the by line and put in a cross, plus Chery can deliver a great cross too. Get the ball wide and supply these two lads and we will score goals!

Also, both Polter and Sylla look like top blokes. You can genuinely see the "right sort" element of the signing of them shining through. Exactly the sort of players we need and should love having!

Finally, look at Shodipo's face in the pictures celebrating the goal. He was so excited. We have s proper player there....homegrown and who cares. Blinding.

For me there was natural chemistry between Sylla and Washington. The two worked in tandem and seemed to be on the same wavelength.
Sylla on 12:50 - Oct 2 with 2510 viewsDorse

He seems to have all the right attributes to be a terrific signing but what impresses me most is how he just 'gets' QPR in a way that, say, Remy or Cisse didn't. He looks like he's having a whale of a time!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Sylla on 13:05 - Oct 2 with 2451 viewsDevonWhite

Definitely looks a great signing, especially at the price. More good work from LF.
Sylla on 13:15 - Oct 2 with 2418 viewsBrightonhoop

Love his passion and hunger. A very good find.
Sylla on 11:30 - Oct 3 with 1809 viewsfrancisbowles

Whichever player it was that held him back from Lee Mason, did a excellent job!
Sylla on 11:41 - Oct 3 with 1776 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Sylla on 12:40 - Oct 2 by Hunterhoop

Cue 'Guinean and German footballers in huge betting/corruption/sex scandal' headlines now.

Nice one Hunter...

: )
Sylla on 11:46 - Oct 3 with 1757 viewsrsonist

He's got some neck.
Sylla on 11:47 - Oct 3 with 1751 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Sylla on 11:46 - Oct 3 by rsonist

He's got some neck.

Has anyone every scored a 50 yard header before?
Sylla on 12:01 - Oct 3 with 1699 viewsLongsufferingR

Sylla on 11:30 - Oct 3 by francisbowles

Whichever player it was that held him back from Lee Mason, did a excellent job!

Agreed, but would have been even more entertaining, if he'd stuck one on him.
Sylla on 15:52 - Oct 3 with 1466 viewskensalriser

Is that neck shot photoshopped? Looks freakishly long. Did he get double helpings of the gene that Impey doesn't have?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024