Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blakcburn v WOlves on Sky 17:07 - Oct 29 with 1383 viewsTGRRRSSS

Meant to be some kind of protest as it's being shown on Sky, be interesting to see what happens and if it does how Sky acknowledge it. As it's only Championship be easier for them rather than upset the "greatest league in the world"
Blakcburn v WOlves on Sky on 17:13 - Oct 29 with 1372 viewsrsonist

Blackburn have been left to rot for years by English football and the vacuous media that puffs it up. There were a bunch of leaked communications at executive level that leaked recently alleging disgraceful misconduct and corruption - not a peep was heard of them.

http://www.sportskeeda.com/football/misery-at-blackburn-rovers-leaked-documents-
Blakcburn v WOlves on Sky on 17:18 - Oct 29 with 1355 viewsTGRRRSSS

I've been loosely following their case ever since Venky's took over.
The second I read the statement they'd win the PL inside 3 years or whatever it was I knew they were heading for disaster it's quite an incredible case but somehow they've not fallen has hard as Portsmouth, Leeds and others which are arguably bigger clubs (Leeds certainly Portsmouth probably) for instance.

Huge numbers of clubs now owned by people who seem to have no interest in the club, fans or history, I feel despite everything TF and co at least want success and happy (ish) fans.
Blakcburn v WOlves on Sky on 18:46 - Oct 29 with 1277 viewsTacticalR

Blakcburn v WOlves on Sky on 17:18 - Oct 29 by TGRRRSSS

I've been loosely following their case ever since Venky's took over.
The second I read the statement they'd win the PL inside 3 years or whatever it was I knew they were heading for disaster it's quite an incredible case but somehow they've not fallen has hard as Portsmouth, Leeds and others which are arguably bigger clubs (Leeds certainly Portsmouth probably) for instance.

Huge numbers of clubs now owned by people who seem to have no interest in the club, fans or history, I feel despite everything TF and co at least want success and happy (ish) fans.

I am tempted to say that every foreign owner says such things, but in our case home-grown idiot Phil Beard said relegation was impossible.

A Blackburn supporter went to visit the owner Mrs. Desai in Puna in 2011 and he got the impression she was running things in a pretty unworkable fashion:
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/78309/the-blackbur

Air hostess clique

Blakcburn v WOlves on Sky on 05:42 - Oct 30 with 1098 viewsFredManRave

So what exactly was the protest? I see they barely made 10.000 in attendance so was it a stay away or was there a message during the game?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Blakcburn v WOlves on Sky on 07:36 - Oct 30 with 1043 viewsTGRRRSSS

The idea was not to come in till after 18 minutes and leave on 75th minute. I only saw first half hour.

From what I can gather there are huge swathes who have simply stopped going, despite tickets being very cheap, those that will go to aways, those that go but will protest and those who simply follow the team come what may.

Seems a lot of division there and I guess anywhere when you have thousands involved so many will take a different view.

I often wonder what it will take some people to do something about anything but the crowds they still get faintly surprise me.
Nonetheless I saw that goal and thought they played quite well going forward but I see it ended 1-1.

In some respects I don't see the point of coming late and going early as you've paid your cash already so to people like Venky's that's irrelevant.

Not sure how much per month they are losing now was at one time 2m a month.
At the least they most have a huge overall debt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024