Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC quality HT round up Citeh v Huddersfield 21:31 - Mar 1 with 743 viewsNoDiddley

Mike Summerbee & fcuking Pat Nevin. I want my license fee back.
BBC quality HT round up Citeh v Huddersfield on 21:37 - Mar 1 with 733 viewsSouthend_Rss

... Plus it's gone up a couple of quid.. Although I did laugh last night with the Brighton Game.. Rob Lee yes, but scraping the barrel digging out journeyman Keith Andrews..
BBC quality HT round up Citeh v Huddersfield on 10:16 - Mar 2 with 607 viewsbob566

BBC quality HT round up Citeh v Huddersfield on 21:37 - Mar 1 by Southend_Rss

... Plus it's gone up a couple of quid.. Although I did laugh last night with the Brighton Game.. Rob Lee yes, but scraping the barrel digging out journeyman Keith Andrews..

i don't care if they're journey men if they're good pundits. For the record I think Pat Nevin really knows his stuff. He's often on off the ball and hes really good. Well I think so.
BBC quality HT round up Citeh v Huddersfield on 12:17 - Mar 2 with 547 viewsAntti_Heinola

Agree, can't understand the dig at Nevin. Intelligent bloke, knows his stuff. And Summerbee is a bit dour, but a genuine City legend. Met him once, and once he knew I wasn't a total idiot, we had a great chat. He had some fantastic stories.

Bare bones.

BBC quality HT round up Citeh v Huddersfield on 12:46 - Mar 2 with 511 viewsTacticalR

Nevin is normally pretty insightful.

The only time I felt he was really wrong-footed was during the Eva Carneiro incident over which he proved to be an uncritical club loyalist and ended up defending the indefensible.

Air hostess clique

BBC quality HT round up Citeh v Huddersfield on 12:49 - Mar 2 with 500 viewsBrianMcCarthy

BBC quality HT round up Citeh v Huddersfield on 12:46 - Mar 2 by TacticalR

Nevin is normally pretty insightful.

The only time I felt he was really wrong-footed was during the Eva Carneiro incident over which he proved to be an uncritical club loyalist and ended up defending the indefensible.

I used to like Nevin but lost a lot of respect for him over this as well.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024