Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redknapp on F365 - back 3 14:31 - Mar 21 with 1765 viewsAntti_Heinola

From F365's enjoyable Mediawatch page...

Harry Redknapp: Never change
Do you doubt that Harry Redknapp could try and take some credit for Chelsea’s Premier League title victory? Well then you are either an idiot or are not familiar enough with the workings of Harry Redknapp.

“I’ve played three at the back at West Ham when we finished fifth a long, long time ago,” Redknapp told The Daily Telegraph. “I went to Portsmouth and in my first year when we won the Championship, we played three at the back all season. I think it is a great way to play.

“Glenn would have played that way, I would play that way, I love the system. Now, every week, there are more teams playing three at the back. Go through the teams that have changed this year. But why does it take Conte to play three at the back for everybody to say, ‘That’s a good idea! We’ll all follow’?”

Because nobody had played it for a while in England and then Conte did and it worked really well? Nobody is saying Conte invented it, Harry. They’re saying “bloody hell, he made Chelsea look good with that. Maybe it could work for us.”

Still, Mediawatch does enjoy Redknapp’s annoyance that he and Glenn Hoddle are not getting credit now for using three at the back years ago, as if they were the first to do so. Never change, fella.

Funny thing is, Arry doesn't mention when he tried three at the back with us, just after selling our only right back, and then abandoning it after a game and a half. Wonder why?

Bare bones.

Redknapp on F365 - back 3 on 15:21 - Mar 21 with 1695 viewsdaveB

Jim Smith went 3 at the back with us in the 80's
Redknapp on F365 - back 3 on 16:01 - Mar 21 with 1645 viewsAddinall

It was normal in the 40/50's!
Redknapp on F365 - back 3 on 17:00 - Mar 21 with 1568 viewsShotKneesHoop

Notices that Redknobb never mentions his "successes" with QPR.

With Redknobb, we were regularly 3 goals down at the back at the end of the first half.

He really should be in Portland nick, not Sandbanks.

And his cock of a dullard son with him too.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Redknapp on F365 - back 3 on 17:29 - Mar 21 with 1534 viewsswitchingcode

Redknapp on F365 - back 3 on 17:00 - Mar 21 by ShotKneesHoop

Notices that Redknobb never mentions his "successes" with QPR.

With Redknobb, we were regularly 3 goals down at the back at the end of the first half.

He really should be in Portland nick, not Sandbanks.

And his cock of a dullard son with him too.

+1 well said,sick of hearing him yet the media fawn over him.
Redknapp on F365 - back 3 on 17:48 - Mar 21 with 1509 viewsJuzzie

Redknapp invented football, apparently. In his own mind.
Redknapp on F365 - back 3 on 18:34 - Mar 21 with 1452 viewsShotKneesHoop

Redknapp invented alternative truths - in brown envelopes - with a bank account at Crufts.

Trump still has a way to go to catch him up.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Redknapp on F365 - back 3 on 18:53 - Mar 21 with 1418 viewsR_from_afar

It's a good job that Redkrapp's house is off the electricity grid and that he doesn't own a single electrical or electronic device because can you imagine what it would be like if he somehow accidentally set himself up with a Twitter account? Holy cow!

On the plus side, it would give me a good excuse for taking the Harry Redknapp Lie Watch thread out of mothballs

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Redknapp on F365 - back 3 on 18:59 - Mar 21 with 1402 viewsjohncharles

Redknapp on F365 - back 3 on 18:53 - Mar 21 by R_from_afar

It's a good job that Redkrapp's house is off the electricity grid and that he doesn't own a single electrical or electronic device because can you imagine what it would be like if he somehow accidentally set himself up with a Twitter account? Holy cow!

On the plus side, it would give me a good excuse for taking the Harry Redknapp Lie Watch thread out of mothballs

RFA

I heard that Redknapp was going to have a lie detector test but the machine refused to go into the house.

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

Redknapp on F365 - back 3 on 00:21 - Mar 22 with 1240 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Redknapp on F365 - back 3 on 00:28 - Mar 22 with 1238 viewsozexile

Redknapp on F365 - back 3 on 00:21 - Mar 22 by Pommyhoop

Nothing wrong with 3 at the back but my 10 month old staffy could have told him 2 of those 3 shouldn't be Ferdinand and Dunne.
Redknapp on F365 - back 3 on 08:14 - Mar 22 with 1105 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Redknapp on F365 - back 3 on 15:21 - Mar 21 by daveB

Jim Smith went 3 at the back with us in the 80's

That first game when he rolled it out up at Wham! was an incredible sight to behold. We tore them a second A-hole in the first 45 minutes.

3-0 up and taking the piss. Same when Harry tried it except, we'd be three-down by the break and had the piss ripped out of us!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024