Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Former FBI Director James Comey testifying before Senate Intelligence Committee 16:29 - Jun 8 with 2542 viewsbosh67

Been watching this for about an hour now live on ITV news. I feel for Comey because he is being asked the same thing over and over again. But, the wrath of the FBI is very much aimed at Trump rather than Comey. I am not sure that this is enough to impeach Trump but he will have to flap his hair in all directions to avoid it. One thing is for sure, the FBI f&cking hate Trump with a passion and that is ongoing. It appears Russia definitely helped Trump win. There seems to be absolutely no doubt at all. That seems to be completely provable by every US intelligence service now.

It also appears that Trump's government is wholly unqualified to be in office. It is one thing to 'break the rules' and another to screw with intelligence forces.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Former FBI Director James Comey testifying before Senate Intelligence Committee on 17:08 - Jun 8 with 2471 viewshopphoops

It's warming up...

Republican Committe member Tom Cotton: "Do you believe Donald Trump colluded with Russia?"

Comey: “That’s a question I don’t think I should answer in an open setting.”

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Former FBI Director James Comey testifying before Senate Intelligence Committee on 17:11 - Jun 8 with 2463 viewsbosh67

Former FBI Director James Comey testifying before Senate Intelligence Committee on 17:08 - Jun 8 by hopphoops

It's warming up...

Republican Committe member Tom Cotton: "Do you believe Donald Trump colluded with Russia?"

Comey: “That’s a question I don’t think I should answer in an open setting.”

I couldn't do his job and sit there having to go through things over and over. It appears that much of what is happening now will be in closed sessions. Although it appears Trump was not being investigated personally it does appear from what we are hearing that he knew about the Russian activities in the 2016 election.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Former FBI Director James Comey testifying before Senate Intelligence Committee on 15:13 - Jun 9 with 2338 viewsBoston

Comey, would have been fired if Mrs Clinton had won. He's too smart a political player by far. Don't know how you came to your views, presume the broadcasters covering it steered your thoughts. Start thinking like lawyers, you don't have a case without evidence. A newspaper writing an unsubstantiated story, which is followed up and embellished by other news sources is not grounds for criminal proceedings.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2017 15:13]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Former FBI Director James Comey testifying before Senate Intelligence Committee on 16:45 - Jun 9 with 2291 viewsdanehoop

Former FBI Director James Comey testifying before Senate Intelligence Committee on 15:13 - Jun 9 by Boston

Comey, would have been fired if Mrs Clinton had won. He's too smart a political player by far. Don't know how you came to your views, presume the broadcasters covering it steered your thoughts. Start thinking like lawyers, you don't have a case without evidence. A newspaper writing an unsubstantiated story, which is followed up and embellished by other news sources is not grounds for criminal proceedings.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2017 15:13]

I think that the head of the FBI saying that he was being told by Dumpf to lay off investigating Flynn is sufficient grounds to be concerned that there was an attempt to interfere in the investigation.

Never knowingly understood

Former FBI Director James Comey testifying before Senate Intelligence Committee on 17:29 - Jun 9 with 2268 viewsBoston

Former FBI Director James Comey testifying before Senate Intelligence Committee on 16:45 - Jun 9 by danehoop

I think that the head of the FBI saying that he was being told by Dumpf to lay off investigating Flynn is sufficient grounds to be concerned that there was an attempt to interfere in the investigation.

Because he wasn't. Listen again, it's not good enough to repeat the words of a journalist. Let's see what Comey actually said, a/ that The President was never under investigation, b/ the newspapers running the stories were inaccurate, that he himself was the source of a leak. You don't have to support or like Donald Trump, but this 'investigation' has turned over a lot of stones, most pointless, but it is proving that any issue is not of the current Executives manufacture.

Former FBI Director James Comey testifying before Senate Intelligence Committee on 18:20 - Jun 9 with 2218 viewsdaveB

Former FBI Director James Comey testifying before Senate Intelligence Committee on 17:29 - Jun 9 by Boston

Because he wasn't. Listen again, it's not good enough to repeat the words of a journalist. Let's see what Comey actually said, a/ that The President was never under investigation, b/ the newspapers running the stories were inaccurate, that he himself was the source of a leak. You don't have to support or like Donald Trump, but this 'investigation' has turned over a lot of stones, most pointless, but it is proving that any issue is not of the current Executives manufacture.

He said the President was not under investigation whilst he was in charge of the FBI but he quite clearly says that Trump asked him to drop the charges on Flynn and the investigation into the Russia links was still ongoing and not for him to comment on. Trump will have a lot to answer if his team are proved to have links with Russia and if they had an influence on the election.

Trump came out of that at best an idiotic bully, I think he'll last longer than Teresa May but will be gone within a year
Former FBI Director James Comey testifying before Senate Intelligence Committee on 12:29 - Jun 10 with 2082 viewsCanadaRanger

Why would they have a "Comey" in charge of a Russia probe?
Just asking... :)

(coat)
Former FBI Director James Comey testifying before Senate Intelligence Committee on 17:02 - Jul 11 with 1884 viewshopphoops

It's all accelerating today!

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.

Login to get fewer ads

Former FBI Director James Comey testifying before Senate Intelligence Committee on 17:08 - Jul 11 with 1867 viewsrobith

Donald Trump Jr. Wow.
Former FBI Director James Comey testifying before Senate Intelligence Committee on 17:09 - Jul 11 with 1863 viewsdaveB

Trump Junior, what an absolute idiot assuming this clears him but is actually handing over the smoking gun
Former FBI Director James Comey testifying before Senate Intelligence Committee on 17:18 - Jul 11 with 1841 viewsKonk

He’s great — I was love his 80’s Wall Street look. I bet he even has a massive mobile phone and a 30 year old Porsche. Every day is Gordon Gekko fancy dress day in Don Jr’s world.

“Healthcare’s for losers!”

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Former FBI Director James Comey testifying before Senate Intelligence Committee on 17:24 - Jul 11 with 1826 viewshopphoops

Former FBI Director James Comey testifying before Senate Intelligence Committee on 18:15 - Jul 11 with 1737 viewsBoston

Wednesday....Donald Trump drinks Black Russian.
Thursday...Donald Trump puts Russian Salad Dressing on lettuce.
Friday....still waiting for the next anonymous or unnamed source with no evidence to call the New York Times.

Former FBI Director James Comey testifying before Senate Intelligence Committee on 18:32 - Jul 11 with 1693 viewspaesanu

DT Jr "New York Times are about to publish my damning email. Guess I better get in there first on Twitter, I'll look more innocent."

Fuh, King. Hell. Let's see his Dad squirm out of this one. #fakenews

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Former FBI Director James Comey testifying before Senate Intelligence Committee on 19:07 - Jul 11 with 1635 viewsShotKneesHoop

We have more shyte with Brexit and other bollox in the UK that is seriously phoookking us up before we start to worry about the Simpson family who run the USA.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Former FBI Director James Comey testifying before Senate Intelligence Committee on 20:43 - Jul 11 with 1529 viewseasthertsr

Former FBI Director James Comey testifying before Senate Intelligence Committee on 19:07 - Jul 11 by ShotKneesHoop

We have more shyte with Brexit and other bollox in the UK that is seriously phoookking us up before we start to worry about the Simpson family who run the USA.

Sorry shot knees the problem is that May has been by far the most sympathetic World leader to that idiot and word is coming out that he will still make a state visit next year! The toadying up to him by the Tories is quite clearly a national embarrassment, while the whole world is distancing themselves from that moron May seems to think it's right to pander to everything he wants!
Former FBI Director James Comey testifying before Senate Intelligence Committee on 13:14 - Jul 12 with 1251 viewsrobith

Former FBI Director James Comey testifying before Senate Intelligence Committee on 18:15 - Jul 11 by Boston

Wednesday....Donald Trump drinks Black Russian.
Thursday...Donald Trump puts Russian Salad Dressing on lettuce.
Friday....still waiting for the next anonymous or unnamed source with no evidence to call the New York Times.

No eveidence is a bit of a stretch - he published an email where he admits to accepting the assistance of what he believed to be a Russian state official.

15 minutes after the meeting Trump started tweeting about Hilary's emails
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024