Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hayes & Yeading v Cambridge city 14:51 - May 2 with 1818 viewsHayesender

Anyone else on here attending this playoff game tonight?

Apparently if Hayes win they go up, even though it's only a semi-final.

Oh, and Scott Donnelly should hopefully be playing.

Go on the Ayes

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Hayes & Yeading v Cambridge city on 14:58 - May 2 with 1792 viewspaulparker

if I lived Local anymore I would , used to follow Hayes a lot especially the FA cup games in the late eighties /early nineties , always very lively , good luck to them

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hayes & Yeading v Cambridge city on 15:29 - May 2 with 1726 viewsEsox_Lucius

These days I just follow them vicariously through the supporters MB but I began following Yeading when they were the Industry pub team and one of my workmates played for them right up to the late 90's when I went to live in America. I have fond memories of 'dings time at Springfield Road, chatting to Gordon Bartlett & Willie Wordsworth by the touchline during games, and starting a friendship with Lee Charles which, sadly, no longer exists. I always remember when Andy Impey broke into the side and long with Charlie Oatway, brought some real talent into the side and it was no surprise when they began their meteoric rise through the divisions to the conference. They would probably still be playing around that level if it hadn't been for the tragic demise of Spud. I don't feel quite the same affinity for H&YUFC as I did for Yeading. I often used to see Macca at their home games too along with Tony Roberts but I am not sure what the connection other than Macca didn't live that far away at the time. I hope they move up the leagues again as the stadium is spectacular when compared to others in similar leagues. I wonder if Chalky will head to the game?

The grass is always greener.

Hayes & Yeading v Cambridge city on 15:31 - May 2 with 1713 viewsDiscodroids

I really thought that Scott Donnelly was going to be a bit special. Didn't know he was at Hayes. Having said that I thought Chris Plummer, peter skapetis and Frankie sutherland were set for association football nirvana.

Probably explains why i'm currently plastering my gable this afternoon in the pissing rain and not scouting uncut gems for Gary el chapo penrice.
[Post edited 2 May 2018 15:32]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Hayes & Yeading v Cambridge city on 17:12 - May 2 with 1602 viewsconnell10

Hayes & Yeading v Cambridge city on 15:31 - May 2 by Discodroids

I really thought that Scott Donnelly was going to be a bit special. Didn't know he was at Hayes. Having said that I thought Chris Plummer, peter skapetis and Frankie sutherland were set for association football nirvana.

Probably explains why i'm currently plastering my gable this afternoon in the pissing rain and not scouting uncut gems for Gary el chapo penrice.
[Post edited 2 May 2018 15:32]

When you say plastering your gable is that a euphemism?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Hayes & Yeading v Cambridge city on 17:17 - May 2 with 1591 viewsBoston

Hayes & Yeading v Cambridge city on 17:12 - May 2 by connell10

When you say plastering your gable is that a euphemism?

I effing hope so, stucco in heavy rain!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Hayes & Yeading v Cambridge city on 08:18 - May 3 with 1321 viewsEsox_Lucius

H&YUFC 0 - 1 Cambridge City.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024