Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Furlong contract. 13:54 - Aug 3 with 2024 viewsconnell10

Looks like he is signing a extension to his current contract.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Furlong contract. on 14:07 - Aug 3 with 1969 viewsaston_hoop

Signed until 2021

https://t.co/Zrbir48V90

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Furlong contract. on 14:56 - Aug 3 with 1855 viewsTonto

good

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Furlong contract. on 15:25 - Aug 3 with 1785 viewsRangersDave

then a buy out clause for 3 lollytops and sherbert 'dib dab' for the last 2 seasong before his contract ends!
[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 15:25]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Furlong contract. on 16:06 - Aug 3 with 1686 viewssimmo

Excellent. One of our own and I don't ever want to support a QPR team without a Furlong in it.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Furlong contract. on 16:07 - Aug 3 with 1685 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Will the evil never stop? :)

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Furlong contract. on 16:19 - Aug 3 with 1630 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I've never wanted a player to do well as much as I want Furlong to do well.

I want to see him get 50 games this season, and I want all the usual BNBs to give him a break if he doesn't play like Roberto Carlos.
Furlong contract. on 16:38 - Aug 3 with 1585 viewsfrancisbowles

Furlong contract. on 16:19 - Aug 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

I want to see him get 50 games this season, and I want all the usual BNBs to give him a break if he doesn't play like Roberto Carlos.

He's unlikely to play 50 games this season Baz, as he is injured for the first 3/4 months.
Furlong contract. on 16:38 - Aug 3 with 1579 viewsCamberleyR

Furlong contract. on 16:19 - Aug 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

He'll struggle to get to 50 games this season.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

Furlong contract. on 17:16 - Aug 3 with 1491 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Furlong contract. on 16:38 - Aug 3 by francisbowles

He's unlikely to play 50 games this season Baz, as he is injured for the first 3/4 months.

Yeah true, only playing half the season puts him at a disadvantage. I've deleted my #PlayFurlong Tweet as well.
Furlong contract. on 18:11 - Aug 3 with 1405 viewsDiscodroids

I rate furlong very highly. The news that he is signing an extension to his contract pleases me greatly.

Moreover, i haven't felt this pleased since my mrs eulogised across the Universe about her recent, and proposed, soft furnishing and airy fabric purchases to compliment the modern day home while i was pissed out of my tree last saturday night at 'simply sea food' in leigh on sea. So fackin' pissed in fact, i fell asleep and missed her 15 minute soliloquy on Baroque Jacquard Velvet Throws for the guest room. Result.

Any news on a conor Washington contract extension?.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 18:16]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Furlong contract. on 19:20 - Aug 3 with 1294 viewsRs_Holy

Furlong contract. on 18:11 - Aug 3 by Discodroids

I rate furlong very highly. The news that he is signing an extension to his contract pleases me greatly.

Moreover, i haven't felt this pleased since my mrs eulogised across the Universe about her recent, and proposed, soft furnishing and airy fabric purchases to compliment the modern day home while i was pissed out of my tree last saturday night at 'simply sea food' in leigh on sea. So fackin' pissed in fact, i fell asleep and missed her 15 minute soliloquy on Baroque Jacquard Velvet Throws for the guest room. Result.

Any news on a conor Washington contract extension?.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 18:16]

An old head on young shoulders... should be held up as an example to youth players at Rangers as to what can be achieved if you always give 100 percent and apply yourself correctly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024