Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dead man walking! 19:58 - Aug 19 with 4818 viewsconnell10

I read a post someone posted the other day and it said that steve is a dead man walking. I totally agree with this as i cant see how he can survive this terrible start to the season! 7-1 i just cant get over it and i dont see how the team can!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Dead man walking! on 20:23 - Aug 19 with 3992 viewsBluce_Ree

What a joke of a club that would make us if we got rid so soon.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Dead man walking! on 20:45 - Aug 19 with 3946 viewsconnell10

Dead man walking! on 20:23 - Aug 19 by Bluce_Ree

What a joke of a club that would make us if we got rid so soon.

We are a joke of a club already mate , where have you been the last 8 years?

Dead man walking! on 20:59 - Aug 19 with 3900 viewssmegma

So you read it online somewhere and believe it???
Dead man walking! on 21:02 - Aug 19 with 3890 viewsconnell10

Dead man walking! on 20:59 - Aug 19 by smegma

So you read it online somewhere and believe it???

No i read it on here , someone suggested that steve is a dead man walking and i agree. The 6-0 did for JFH and this will do for steve! Ok with that mate?

Dead man walking! on 21:20 - Aug 19 with 3823 viewsBluce_Ree

Dead man walking! on 20:45 - Aug 19 by connell10

We are a joke of a club already mate , where have you been the last 8 years?

Just eight?

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Dead man walking! on 21:35 - Aug 19 with 3755 viewsconnell10

Dead man walking! on 21:20 - Aug 19 by Bluce_Ree

Just eight?

True

Dead man walking! on 00:06 - Aug 22 with 3280 viewsconnell10

Dead man walking , dead man walking! Steve is finished!

Dead man walking! on 00:07 - Aug 22 with 3251 views2Thomas2Bowles

Dead man walking! on 00:06 - Aug 22 by connell10

Dead man walking , dead man walking! Steve is finished!

Hope he is not a zombie and can't be killed off

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Login to get fewer ads

Dead man walking! on 00:21 - Aug 22 with 3187 viewsconnell10

Dead man walking! on 00:07 - Aug 22 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Mate it’s over for him, that 7-1 was the point of no return and tonight’s result in front of Home fans is the end! Our own fans were singing your getting sacked in the morning along with The Bristol fans at the end! Ain’t no coming back from this !! Really shocking appointment by the clowns who run our club!!

Dead man walking! on 00:35 - Aug 22 with 3136 viewsTacticalR

Dead man walking! on 00:07 - Aug 22 by 2Thomas2Bowles

We are a zombie team. We are flatlining and can't get going in games.

Air hostess clique

Dead man walking! on 00:42 - Aug 22 with 3120 viewsconnell10

Dead man walking! on 00:35 - Aug 22 by TacticalR

We are a zombie team. We are flatlining and can't get going in games.

Only one way to kill a zombie cut off its head!!

Dead man walking! on 00:55 - Aug 22 with 3085 viewstimcocking

The reason we're losing is more, or at least equally, down to Robinson, Onuoha and Smithies than McCLaren. We'd be doing ok if they were still here. If Ollie was here without them, we'd be dead in the water as well. If we brought in Guardiola, we'd be in deep trouble regardless. We don't have a good enough team anymore.

That's why this is so bitterly disappointing. We've deliberately scuppered ourselves. Anybody seriously trying to tell me that was an attempt to save money....i just don't know what to say to that.
Dead man walking! on 00:56 - Aug 22 with 3075 views2Thomas2Bowles

Paul Parker (the player) was saying along the lines that the players were not playing for SM, they think he is finished and like players do today just going through the motions till a new man comes in

Olly had the players playing for him and the club, that's all gone now.

Dead man walking! on 07:00 - Aug 22 with 2888 viewsactonman

I think he will get the Wigan game but lose that and him and his brolly will be gone. This team is on its ars as far as confidence and just looks desperate .

Tbf I don't think we were too bad last night in the first half but as usual no idea how to stick the ball in the net.
After going behind , we lost the plot and I have no idea what that 2nd half was about and I can remember standing there thinking I have no clue what's going on or how we could resolve it much like mclaren.

The difference is I'm not employed to sort this mess out
Dead man walking! on 07:07 - Aug 22 with 2846 viewsMelakaRanger

Dead man walking! on 00:55 - Aug 22 by timcocking

The reason we're losing is more, or at least equally, down to Robinson, Onuoha and Smithies than McCLaren. We'd be doing ok if they were still here. If Ollie was here without them, we'd be dead in the water as well. If we brought in Guardiola, we'd be in deep trouble regardless. We don't have a good enough team anymore.

That's why this is so bitterly disappointing. We've deliberately scuppered ourselves. Anybody seriously trying to tell me that was an attempt to save money....i just don't know what to say to that.

And therein is the problem. This team just isn’t Championship quality. It’s a middling League 1 team and it’s a poor one at that.

As posted earlier, I think this team is as weak as the team of 69. That was to all intents a great 3rd Division team trying to play in Division 1. They were totally “out of their league “ no pun intended. They won just 3 games all season.

Back then though the team was full of players playing for QPR, for the badge not the money. Back then the fans although bitterly disappointed with results, didn’t turn on the team.

Fast forward to today. A team simply not good enough for the division it’s playing in. Fans expectations of the players though are much higher. The team is booed off the pitch. Fans “attacking” one another on the forum. This ain’t right.

Whoever our manager was this season would have similar results. I’m sure that Holloway would have done no better. Changing the manager now is not the quick fix some believe. This season was always going to be about survival, even by goal difference. Even the best managers in the country would find this task almost undoable.

Perhaps it’s all for the best. Perhaps we are so bad we will go down (very likely). Perhaps then then Tony & his mates will sell. Perhaps then we will get an owner who doesn’t make mistake after mistake. Perhaps from a League 1 we are at the right level to start a rebuild, a 4 year Plan?
Dead man walking! on 07:13 - Aug 22 with 2829 viewstraininvain

Dead man walking! on 00:56 - Aug 22 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Paul Parker (the player) was saying along the lines that the players were not playing for SM, they think he is finished and like players do today just going through the motions till a new man comes in

Olly had the players playing for him and the club, that's all gone now.

Apart from the two occasions we went on six game losing runs. But I suppose that fact doesn’t suit your agenda.
Dead man walking! on 09:21 - Aug 22 with 2583 viewsDorse

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Dead man walking! on 10:37 - Aug 22 with 2488 views2Thomas2Bowles

Dead man walking! on 07:13 - Aug 22 by traininvain

Apart from the two occasions we went on six game losing runs. But I suppose that fact doesn’t suit your agenda.

Remind me, were they as bad performances as the last 2 and similar scores, did the players give up. or did we at least try to compete?

Was it 2 seasons ago

Did we not start to look like a promising team "some exciting" performances and results, heading in the right direction last season.

Even BostonR with his dislike over many years of IH said he should remain this season.

If my agenda is anything, it's that the club stop making the mistakes they have been doing for years, but as soon as it looks like that may happen, they throw it all out the window

And we are back in the shite, Loan players THEY said only cost the club more and won't be doing again. development of youth players was the key... Their words

Dead man walking! on 10:43 - Aug 22 with 2461 viewsbosh67

The problem is if we get rid of him before the end of the loan window then he'll have some justification in saying that he didn't get the chance to strengthen the team properly.

Steve looks beleaguered as do the players already. That's a huge worry but he's also not playing them to their strengths and he needs to understand that a side with no width gets caught.

But the bottom line is this is a weak inexperienced squad. Steve may not be able to turn it around but I am starting to feel no one could because we have absolutely no money to bring in experienced players.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dead man walking! on 10:51 - Aug 22 with 2425 views2Thomas2Bowles

Apparently, SM thinks the booing is a society thing now.

I'd love to hear him explain that.

Does he mean booing is a new thing in society?
Oh people will boo anything nowadays.

Is this his first pantomime?

How disconnected from the real world is he?
[Post edited 22 Aug 2018 10:56]

Dead man walking! on 11:12 - Aug 22 with 2321 viewsTHEBUSH

Since TF overpaid Tango & Cash for our club, we've totally been going in the wrong direction.

Now we've probably hit rock bottom, let's hope our new chairman, Amit, can bring back some stability to our club.

All this talk about 40,000 seater stadiums and multi million pound training grounds has been a distraction from the real thing, THE TEAM.
Dead man walking! on 11:17 - Aug 22 with 2292 views2Thomas2Bowles

Dead man walking! on 11:12 - Aug 22 by THEBUSH

Since TF overpaid Tango & Cash for our club, we've totally been going in the wrong direction.

Now we've probably hit rock bottom, let's hope our new chairman, Amit, can bring back some stability to our club.

All this talk about 40,000 seater stadiums and multi million pound training grounds has been a distraction from the real thing, THE TEAM.

Oh we are still a ways off rock bottom, you need to go back a few more years to Chris Wright/ABC

Dead man walking! on 11:26 - Aug 22 with 2250 viewsTHEBUSH

Dead man walking! on 11:17 - Aug 22 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Oh we are still a ways off rock bottom, you need to go back a few more years to Chris Wright/ABC

Playing wise it's the worst ever start to a season, including Chris Wrights tenure and all.

I was there when Alec Stock was manager and i can honestly say, I've seen it all.

Anyway I'm not disagreeing with you, just as fed up as anyone else.

I would never have sacked Holloway, but that's me, everyone else has their own views.
Dead man walking! on 11:30 - Aug 22 with 2237 viewstraininvain

Dead man walking! on 10:37 - Aug 22 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Remind me, were they as bad performances as the last 2 and similar scores, did the players give up. or did we at least try to compete?

Was it 2 seasons ago

Did we not start to look like a promising team "some exciting" performances and results, heading in the right direction last season.

Even BostonR with his dislike over many years of IH said he should remain this season.

If my agenda is anything, it's that the club stop making the mistakes they have been doing for years, but as soon as it looks like that may happen, they throw it all out the window

And we are back in the shite, Loan players THEY said only cost the club more and won't be doing again. development of youth players was the key... Their words

That’s a very rose tinted view of last season. Some of the performances were very poor- 6-0 away at Forest, 5-2 at home to Forest, 4-0 away at Hull etc. That’s just off the top of my head. We certainly didn’t ‘compete’ well in those games and many others.

Now take away Onuoha, Smithies and Robinson from that squad without replacing them and you have a big problem as we’re currently finding out.

This isn’t a pop at Holloway. It’s simply pointing out that we had issues last season and they have been exasperated yet again this summer by FFP.

I’m not saying that McClaren is the answer and sacking Holloway was the right move. But I do object to people like you trying to rewrite history and adding to what is already a very unpleasant atmosphere on here, at games etc.
Dead man walking! on 11:44 - Aug 22 with 2198 views2Thomas2Bowles

Dead man walking! on 11:30 - Aug 22 by traininvain

That’s a very rose tinted view of last season. Some of the performances were very poor- 6-0 away at Forest, 5-2 at home to Forest, 4-0 away at Hull etc. That’s just off the top of my head. We certainly didn’t ‘compete’ well in those games and many others.

Now take away Onuoha, Smithies and Robinson from that squad without replacing them and you have a big problem as we’re currently finding out.

This isn’t a pop at Holloway. It’s simply pointing out that we had issues last season and they have been exasperated yet again this summer by FFP.

I’m not saying that McClaren is the answer and sacking Holloway was the right move. But I do object to people like you trying to rewrite history and adding to what is already a very unpleasant atmosphere on here, at games etc.

Oh yeah I was as pissed off at the Forest result as anyone else and said as much but it was followed by

Queens Park Rangers1-1Derby County

Queens Park Rangers1-0Sunderland

Aston Villa1-3Queens Park Rangers

Fulham2-2Queens Park Rangers

While a strong supporter of IH I was calling for a back 4 for a long while and against him always picking Washington.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024