Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Eustace 12:23 - May 8 with 1872 viewsthehat

Been thinking about it for a while.

We could do a lot worse than give John Eustace a go. He knows what makes us tick, he knows the club and players so there will be no learning period needed. He is well connected and respected by everyone. It would work within our budget and if he can take all the good stuff from his learnings under Warburton but without the stubbornness then it might just be a masterstroke……
John Eustace on 12:27 - May 8 with 1815 viewsCamberleyR

The more I think about it, the more I am coming round to the idea that Eustace may be the answer rather than taking a punt on someone like Manning or the guy at Newport for all the reasons you mention.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

John Eustace on 12:30 - May 8 with 1803 viewsLazyFan

I think he deserves his chance for all the reasons you said and more.

The only reason we should choose someone else is if they are from the lower leagues, and know all the cheap gems down there that are young and resealable. And can convince them to come to QPR for much cheapness. A lot of if's in that approach though. This is what we have been hearing on the rumour mill.

Otherwise, stop mucking about and give Eustace a go. I bet Eustace would not have endorsed Hendricks as a signing. and I bet Eustace would have kept De Wijs and our goals conceded on corners would not have skyrocketed. Also, he would have developed Kakay to be at least a sub that could be used and not abused. You know in those games that Warbs claimed he only had 5 subs for.

zzzzzzzzzz

John Eustace on 12:32 - May 8 with 1796 viewsbosh67

Eustace for me is the only choice if we don't want to completely throw away the last 3 years of being a hell of a lot better.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

John Eustace on 13:30 - May 8 with 1684 viewsdmm

I do wonder if Eustace would want the position having seen firsthand the shenanigans we now know about? That said, there probably isn't a club where internal issues are bubbling under.
John Eustace on 14:04 - May 8 with 1615 viewsMedwayR

If the remit for the new manager is to develop players and play good football then it seems the obvious choice rather than pay compensation for someone else.

Poll: Who’s better?

John Eustace on 16:50 - May 8 with 1464 viewsenfieldargh

Watford reported (OK clickbait) in JE as manager

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

John Eustace on 19:08 - May 8 with 1272 viewsderbyhoop

Or does he take the blame for the collapse?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

John Eustace on 08:45 - May 9 with 1033 viewsTheChef

If Warburton didn't have faith in the u23s then I think it's unlikely Eustace does either (or he didn't do a very good job of trying to convince MW!).

Most likely it's going to be a clean break, and appoint some young up and coming manager who will do what Les and Lee want him to do.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

John Eustace on 08:58 - May 9 with 985 viewsdmm

John Eustace on 08:45 - May 9 by TheChef

If Warburton didn't have faith in the u23s then I think it's unlikely Eustace does either (or he didn't do a very good job of trying to convince MW!).

Most likely it's going to be a clean break, and appoint some young up and coming manager who will do what Les and Lee want him to do.

It's a fair point, Chef. I wouldn't be surprised if the next guy is a head coach rather than a manager for that very reason.
John Eustace on 09:43 - May 9 with 855 viewsWokingR

It would be a bit of an anti climax if they appointed Eustace but I certainly wouldn't be disappointed.
It would at least provide some of the continuity we have all been calling for
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024