Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could have been worse - could have been better. 17:11 - Mar 19 with 1931 viewsMyke

Luton and Sheffield Utd the big winners. Blackburn big losers A win tomorrow and we are back in 5th. Happily take that
Could have been worse - could have been better. on 17:15 - Mar 19 with 1879 viewseastside_r

Starting to think that the double header with the Blades will settle the season.
Could have been worse - could have been better. on 17:16 - Mar 19 with 1863 viewsstevec

And Huddersfield losing a big bonus, not like we were ever going for top two.

If everyone wins their games in hand we are back in fifth so all to play for.
Could have been worse - could have been better. on 17:18 - Mar 19 with 1855 viewsnix

We're definitely not out of it. Especially as so many teams have to play each other. Pretty decent results today, Millwall losing also good. We can't expect all of them to lose, but as long as we can keep within sight of the team in sixth we've got a chance.
Could have been worse - could have been better. on 17:32 - Mar 19 with 1797 viewsWesty75

One encouraging factor is that all four playoff spots are well up for grabs. That’s not always the case. Need to win the odd game though…
Could have been worse - could have been better. on 18:01 - Mar 19 with 1664 viewsAntti_Heinola

Could have been worse - could have been better. on 17:32 - Mar 19 by Westy75

One encouraging factor is that all four playoff spots are well up for grabs. That’s not always the case. Need to win the odd game though…

agree that the Sheff U games are the really big ones. I think Fulham will gub us by 3 or 4, so that leaves 8 games. They are not kind, but 5 wins out of 9 (inc Fulham) might be enough. That's Posh, Stoke, Preston, Derby, Swansea - but we all know we'll likely mess a couple of those up, meaning we'll need to beat Sheff U once and maybe Huddersfield. Ugh - feel like we're going to be just short. Have a horrible feeling about tomorrow. We've had several of these 'winnable' games against lower clubs lately, and just seem to freeze.

Bare bones.

Could have been worse - could have been better. on 18:24 - Mar 19 with 1596 viewsCamberleyR

Us against Luton in the playoffs. You heard it here first.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Could have been worse - could have been better. on 18:57 - Mar 19 with 1470 viewsstowmarketrange

Could have been worse - could have been better. on 18:24 - Mar 19 by CamberleyR

I bet the met police are rubbing their hands at the prospect.
Could have been worse - could have been better. on 19:04 - Mar 19 with 1445 viewsdmm

Could have been worse - could have been better. on 18:24 - Mar 19 by CamberleyR

I've just had my dinner and that's given me indigestion
Login to get fewer ads

Could have been worse - could have been better. on 20:03 - Mar 19 with 1314 viewsngbqpr

Cov and WBA dropping too many points to sustain a challenge.

Millwall’s unexpected surge halted.

Blackburn fading, Hudds shown as beatable.

Decent day I reckon.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Could have been worse - could have been better. on 20:15 - Mar 19 with 1267 viewskensalriser

I think we can all agree that tomorrow is a 100% nailed on Must Win game.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Could have been worse - could have been better. on 20:48 - Mar 19 with 1190 viewsLblock

Could have been worse - could have been better. on 20:15 - Mar 19 by kensalriser

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Could have been worse - could have been better. on 20:59 - Mar 19 with 1168 viewsloftboy

Could have been worse - could have been better. on 20:15 - Mar 19 by kensalriser

100% nailed on that if we don’t win then we don’t deserve to make the play offs!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Could have been worse - could have been better. on 21:30 - Mar 19 with 1117 viewsMyke

Could have been worse - could have been better. on 20:59 - Mar 19 by loftboy

100% nailed on that if we don’t win then we don’t deserve to make the play offs!

I kinda felt that after the Cardiff game and then a week later we somehow beat Luton, who are THE form team. Not winning tomorrow would be stupid but the way things have been going lately it wouldn't be a death knell.
One thing we don't do very well is draw. With it so tight, a couple of extra draws, even against teams we had hoped to beat (Barnsley/Cardiff) would have made a huge difference now. Worth keeping in mind for the remaining games.
Could have been worse - could have been better. on 22:06 - Mar 19 with 1053 viewsdaveB

2 of the top 6 losing is probably as good as we could have hopped for today, thought Blackburn would win. Could only have been better if Boro had won and meant a real fixture congestion for them losing the 2 easter games.

If we can win tomorrow thats sets up a massive 1st week back with sheff utd, Fulham and Preston
Could have been worse - could have been better. on 23:06 - Mar 19 with 948 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

To be honest I get the feeling that there are a lot of changes coming up in football. Probably sooner rather than later too so I'm not sure being promoted this season is the best thing for us.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024