Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New website 11:53 - Jul 26 with 4453 viewsaston_hoop

Is here. Looks very busy compared to the old one but I hope the important ticketing stuff works at least

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

New website on 11:57 - Jul 26 with 3898 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Agreed Aston, for me though I'd love more content on things surrounding the first team. I like most of us get stuff from Newsnow and on here. I'd love for the website to give us more content on the youth sides profiling some of the players and actually reporting on our games at that level.
New website on 12:02 - Jul 26 with 3854 viewsDannyPaddox

First look:

Scoreline of yesterday’s game - wrong. JFC! 🤣
New website on 12:10 - Jul 26 with 3798 viewsCateLeBonR

I prefer it already as all the content is new/current. A lot of the old one seemed to be full of old stories videos.

It did take me a while to figure out how to get out of the ticketing portal back to QPR.co.uk.
New website on 12:28 - Jul 26 with 3709 viewstoboboly

New website on 12:02 - Jul 26 by DannyPaddox

First look:

Never change Rangers, never change

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

New website on 12:42 - Jul 26 with 3645 viewsRBlock

New website on 12:10 - Jul 26 by CateLeBonR

I prefer it already as all the content is new/current. A lot of the old one seemed to be full of old stories videos.

It did take me a while to figure out how to get out of the ticketing portal back to QPR.co.uk.

Did you miss the big "Back to qpr.co.uk" button at the top left?

Looks good though, better than the old iteration.
New website on 12:58 - Jul 26 with 3582 viewsCateLeBonR

New website on 12:42 - Jul 26 by RBlock

Did you miss the big "Back to qpr.co.uk" button at the top left?

Looks good though, better than the old iteration.

It doesn’t have that button on my ipad. There’s a drop down menu top left and the ‘back to QPR.co.uk’ is at the bottom of that. I didn’t notice it at first.
New website on 13:31 - Jul 26 with 3463 viewsNorthernr

First look:

Think we can forgive them that on first day of roll out. I remember moving to this network, it was a bloody nightmare. It's correct now.

First run for the new ticketing website will be Cardiff. That was the main problem with the old one so fingers crossed.

First impressions are it looks a lot cleaner, and there's a straight click through for tickets and shop right there at the top - always amazed me how difficult it was to spend money with a club desperate for money, so that's a positive.

This post has been edited by an administrator
New website on 14:25 - Jul 26 with 3293 viewsDubaiR

Won’t even load for me. Could be the fact I’m on holiday but just get an orange circle!
Login to get fewer ads

New website on 14:36 - Jul 26 with 3247 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

New website on 14:25 - Jul 26 by DubaiR

Won’t even load for me. Could be the fact I’m on holiday but just get an orange circle!

I think they're just assuming our half of the Watford result.
New website on 16:51 - Jul 26 with 3028 viewsNorthernr

Just to add if you do spot anything wrong with it, there's a dedicated email digital@qpr.co.uk you can use to report that to them.
New website on 17:06 - Jul 26 with 2966 viewsdmm

It looks fine so far but the mobile app isn't up and running for me yet.

EDIT: just updated the app on Google Play and it's working.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2023 17:10]
New website on 19:05 - Jul 26 with 2727 viewsToast_R

Praying that I can actually buy tickets from the website now without calling up the box office. Won't hold my breath though.
New website on 19:23 - Jul 26 with 2686 viewsbaz_qpr

Miles better than the last one
New website on 20:08 - Jul 26 with 2613 viewsterryb

First look:

This isn't really aimed at you Danny & is a question for anyone that knows the answer. I may be being stupid, but I don't appear to have Log In available on the new site.

I have App showing where you have log in, but I do have profile with the man symbol further along.

Could this mean I'm automatically logged on?
New website on 20:29 - Jul 26 with 2580 viewseastside_r

New website on 17:06 - Jul 26 by dmm

It looks fine so far but the mobile app isn't up and running for me yet.

EDIT: just updated the app on Google Play and it's working.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2023 17:10]

The website is good but I’ve just updated the app for my IPad and it is even better.

I shall try buying my Norwich ticket from the app tomorrow and if that works OK, then I suspect that I won’t be using the website on my PC much from now on.
New website on 21:02 - Jul 26 with 2520 viewsQPR_Hibs

New website on 20:08 - Jul 26 by terryb

This isn't really aimed at you Danny & is a question for anyone that knows the answer. I may be being stupid, but I don't appear to have Log In available on the new site.

I have App showing where you have log in, but I do have profile with the man symbol further along.

Go to videos and try to watch the Reading highlights.

If it lets you, then you are already logged in. If not it will give you a sign in button.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

New website on 22:50 - Jul 26 with 2353 viewsTW_R

New website on 20:08 - Jul 26 by terryb

Look at the top right hand corner of the page. If it says “Profile” you are logged in. If not it should say “Login”.

As an iPad user this new site is so much better. Menu bar at the top and I always had a problem where it showed me as logged in but whenever I tried to watch a video it would take me to the login page.
New website on 09:35 - Jul 27 with 2148 viewsterryb

New website on 22:50 - Jul 26 by TW_R

Look at the top right hand corner of the page. If it says “Profile” you are logged in. If not it should say “Login”.

As an iPad user this new site is so much better. Menu bar at the top and I always had a problem where it showed me as logged in but whenever I tried to watch a video it would take me to the login page.

Thank you & QPR Hibs.

It seems that I'm automatically logged in, but I've no idea why. I wasn't on the old site!
New website on 13:09 - Jul 27 with 1955 viewsQPR_Hibs

New website on 16:51 - Jul 26 by Northernr

Just to add if you do spot anything wrong with it, there's a dedicated email digital@qpr.co.uk you can use to report that to them.

Reported a "404 page not found" error to them this morning and they replied within 15 minutes to thank me.
Impressive stuff.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

New website on 14:12 - Jul 27 with 1837 viewstoboboly

Anyone help me here - I have logged in, I have picked the two seats i want for Norwich cup game, there is no way to click "next" or "yes" or "take me to payment"?

Any help appreciated

New website on 14:21 - Jul 27 with 1818 viewstoboboly

New website on 14:12 - Jul 27 by toboboly

Anyone help me here - I have logged in, I have picked the two seats i want for Norwich cup game, there is no way to click "next" or "yes" or "take me to payment"?

Any help appreciated

Think I may have worked it out, we are one seat away from a different lettered section (ie: PU - NU) and I think it isn't letting me cos I am leaving a single seat even though the row is continuous?!?!

QPR are useless.

New website on 15:13 - Jul 27 with 1706 viewsQPR_Hibs

New website on 14:21 - Jul 27 by toboboly

Think I may have worked it out, we are one seat away from a different lettered section (ie: PU - NU) and I think it isn't letting me cos I am leaving a single seat even though the row is continuous?!?!

QPR are useless.

I am using a PC so it may be different. But as an experiment I chose my seat and then left a gap and then chose the next seat. (ie 224 and 226 leaving 225 empty) It added both to my basket. I then clicked on basket and assigned the tickets. It didn't seem to have a problem with the single seat gap.

Are you not getting a basket symbol or "go to basket" instruction?

New website on 15:24 - Jul 27 with 1683 viewstoboboly

New website on 15:13 - Jul 27 by QPR_Hibs

I am using a PC so it may be different. But as an experiment I chose my seat and then left a gap and then chose the next seat. (ie 224 and 226 leaving 225 empty) It added both to my basket. I then clicked on basket and assigned the tickets. It didn't seem to have a problem with the single seat gap.

Are you not getting a basket symbol or "go to basket" instruction?

Yeah - it seemed to sort itself by 3pm or so. I tried booking tickets that wouldn't leave a single and they were fine but when I tried to do my normal two seats it would only have the "further" seat in the basket despite both having a green tick.

Sorted but what a ball ache.

New website on 16:38 - Jul 27 with 1613 viewstoboboly

The plot thickens.

Intriguingly the box office have replied to my query by saying I am a part of the automatic cup scheme.

Problem is that I am not, my seats were available, nothing has come out of my account prior to them going on sale and there were no tickets appearing in the "manage tickets" section after logging on.

New website on 17:18 - Jul 27 with 1532 viewsstevec

New website on 16:38 - Jul 27 by toboboly

The plot thickens.

Intriguingly the box office have replied to my query by saying I am a part of the automatic cup scheme.

Problem is that I am not, my seats were available, nothing has come out of my account prior to them going on sale and there were no tickets appearing in the "manage tickets" section after logging on.

You might need to confirm it with Clive but it appears the Norwich cup game has been moved to Thurs 1st Jan, kick off 1 in the morning. Take a good coat.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024