Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Illy hits 160 12:08 - Sep 16 with 1303 viewsdmm

That's 160 appearances for QPR. Well done Illy. Hope you rack up plenty more before any move.
Illy hits 160 on 12:09 - Sep 16 with 1278 viewsNorthernr

Playing so well too.
Illy hits 160 on 12:37 - Sep 16 with 1206 viewsaston_hoop

His progress from debut to 50 to 100 to 150+ games has been a joy to watch

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Illy hits 160 on 12:49 - Sep 16 with 1172 viewssprocket

Have a feeling if we don't go up this year it will be his last with QPR. Superb footballer and we are so lucky to have him.
Illy hits 160 on 12:57 - Sep 16 with 1152 viewsbosh67

Rapidly becoming Mr QPR for us.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Illy hits 160 on 13:04 - Sep 16 with 1134 viewsthehat

Great to see him get his mojo back - He loves QPR

His form dipped badly when he returned from AFCON which I believe was a big factor in our second half slump especially when Willock picked up his injury.

I think we must give credit to Beale who seems to be getting the very best out of Chair and long may it continue.
Illy hits 160 on 13:14 - Sep 16 with 1111 viewssimmo

So much to be said for game time v progression, criminally underrated by a lot of coaches and young players. Paal is a good example, nearly 200 games already and even though a lot are at a lower level than Championship, that real game exp makes a massive difference and you can see that even after just 10 games - it's the main reason I was happier that we got him over George Cox who played not even half as many.

As for Chair, I don't think many would have guessed he would become quite this good, but huge credit to the club for seeing and realising the potential of a little technical lad - easy to dismiss a player like that, especially in this league. I also thought top end Championship might be his ceiling but he's still only 24 and the end product consistency is there, will be interesting to see where he can go.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Illy hits 160 on 13:21 - Sep 16 with 1098 viewsLogman

Great player. Never ceases to amaze me how he covers so much ground, and so quickly, and packs such a hard shot for his size. Having struggled to get anywhere near my Saturday club's first team due to my size (5 ft 4) I find it astonishing that he has made it to the level that he has at 5 ft 2. Would love to read how he has developed his strength, speed and stamina to overcome his lack of inches but this never gets any coverage.
Illy hits 160 on 13:21 - Sep 16 with 1098 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Well done Ilias. I remember his debut in an early season League Cup game against Northampton Town (it’s always Northampton). I think I was in the Upper Loft that day and funny enough, he came on second half and tore them apart!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Illy hits 160 on 13:27 - Sep 16 with 1078 viewsaston_hoop

Do I recall he trialed at Fulham before joining us and they turned him down? Their loss.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Illy hits 160 on 14:25 - Sep 16 with 982 viewsLazyFan

I just love the way he runs all day, most skilful players don't do that but he is galavanting around in the 85 min pressing their defence.

Also, if he makes a mistake and loses the ball, he immediately doubles his efforts to get it back or at least stop their attack. He takes responsibility for his mistakes.

zzzzzzzzzz

Illy hits 160 on 18:24 - Sep 16 with 855 viewsDavieQPR

This season he seems to have worked out when to pass and when to shoot. Hence his impressive assists record.
Illy hits 160 on 19:42 - Sep 16 with 773 viewsOregonQPR

Thought that Ray Illingworth had returned from the grave to almost beat his best score of 162.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024