Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The King’s coronation same day as Bristol City at home. 18:04 - Oct 11 with 2121 viewsHammersmithR

So that will be rearranged now. Could be winning that to get promoted!
The King’s coronation same day as Bristol City at home. on 18:41 - Oct 11 with 1966 viewsJames_Paddocks

Everything shifted to the Sunday instead?
The King’s coronation same day as Bristol City at home. on 19:29 - Oct 11 with 1849 viewsTonto

So you dont think we willmake the cup final which is on that day too?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

The King’s coronation same day as Bristol City at home. on 20:15 - Oct 11 with 1767 viewsterryb

The King’s coronation same day as Bristol City at home. on 19:29 - Oct 11 by Tonto

So you dont think we willmake the cup final which is on that day too?

Not quite. The final is on June 3rd! I think that must be the latest ever.

Third Round Proper Saturday 7 January 2023
Fourth Round Proper Saturday 28 January 2023
Fifth Round Proper Wednesday 1 March 2023
Quarter-Final Saturday 18 March 2023
Semi-Final Saturday 22 April 2023
Final Saturday 3 June 2023

*Copied from the FA Cup Competition dates.

IF the May Bank Holiday is moved from the 1st to the 8th, I suspect that The championship games will be moved en bloc to then. If not I would imagine they will be on the Sunday. It's the last game, so all matches have to be played at the same time.
The King’s coronation same day as Bristol City at home. on 20:38 - Oct 11 with 1682 viewsTonto

Some on telly said it was the same day and I just went with it...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

The King’s coronation same day as Bristol City at home. on 21:06 - Oct 11 with 1606 viewscolinallcars

Maybe if Sky want to show the coronation, they'll move the coronation to Friday night.
The King’s coronation same day as Bristol City at home. on 21:17 - Oct 11 with 1581 viewsgobbles

Double coronation. Us and Charles on the same day
The King’s coronation same day as Bristol City at home. on 00:36 - Oct 12 with 1326 viewsCiderwithRsie

The King’s coronation same day as Bristol City at home. on 21:06 - Oct 11 by colinallcars

Maybe if Sky want to show the coronation, they'll move the coronation to Friday night.

Just so long as they don't let Keith Stroud referee it.
The King’s coronation same day as Bristol City at home. on 09:42 - Oct 12 with 1074 viewsfrancisbowles

So after winning the Championship we are going to have to wait a month to attempt to complete the double. We are going to have to try and arrange a few friendlies to keep fit!
Login to get fewer ads

The King’s coronation same day as Bristol City at home. on 09:49 - Oct 12 with 1039 viewsJAPRANGERS

The King’s coronation same day as Bristol City at home. on 21:17 - Oct 11 by gobbles

Double coronation. Us and Charles on the same day

Charlie has to change his Coronation day surely?
The King’s coronation same day as Bristol City at home. on 10:50 - Oct 12 with 932 viewsRBlock

The King’s coronation same day as Bristol City at home. on 21:06 - Oct 11 by colinallcars

And then shift it back to the Saturday at 17:30, but only once all the foreign dignitaries have already booked their flights and hotels.
The King’s coronation same day as Bristol City at home. on 11:58 - Oct 12 with 832 viewsQPROslo

The King’s coronation same day as Bristol City at home. on 00:36 - Oct 12 by CiderwithRsie

Just so long as they don't let Keith Stroud referee it.

The Coronation? He'd have the wrong bloke wearing the bucket..
The King’s coronation same day as Bristol City at home. on 12:16 - Oct 12 with 803 viewsjohnhoop

The King’s coronation same day as Bristol City at home. on 09:49 - Oct 12 by JAPRANGERS

Charlie has to change his Coronation day surely?

Surely he’ll oblige? He couldn’t possibly have been aware of the significance of the date to Championship football supporters and just needs to be told about it.
The King’s coronation same day as Bristol City at home. on 13:49 - Oct 12 with 668 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I assume Camila won't be using her ST now.

She'll be pwaper old skool miffed if that game's for promotion!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024