Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday's referee 17:13 - Mar 1 with 1199 viewsNorthernr

Bond takes crucial Rotherham trip - Referee 1st Mar 2023 17:12
Second QPR appointment of the season for Lancashire’s Darren Bond on Saturday as the R's head to Rotherham. 2

Saturday's referee on 17:18 - Mar 1 with 1183 viewsPinnerPaul

I think you and me are the only people keeping an eye on Mr Linington's travel arrangements!
Saturday's referee on 19:24 - Mar 1 with 1056 viewsNorthernr

Saturday's referee on 17:18 - Mar 1 by PinnerPaul

I think you and me are the only people keeping an eye on Mr Linington's travel arrangements!

Somebody somewhere hates him.
Saturday's referee on 21:01 - Mar 1 with 966 viewspaulhoop2

Linnington should have made prem by now he’s good

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Saturday's referee on 18:05 - Mar 3 with 763 viewsR_from_afar

We have a very interesting history with him, he's either above average for Championship refs or very poor. Black or white, rarely a shade of grey.

Let's see what happens tomorrow. It's a huge game for us and one we simply have to get a point from, at least, not just because both teams are circling the drain but because we have to put an end to this losing streak and get some confidence back.

I'm nervous.

Thanks for the piece, Northern.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Saturday's referee on 20:39 - Mar 3 with 704 viewsCadfael

Saturday's referee on 18:05 - Mar 3 by R_from_afar

We have a very interesting history with him, he's either above average for Championship refs or very poor. Black or white, rarely a shade of grey.

Let's see what happens tomorrow. It's a huge game for us and one we simply have to get a point from, at least, not just because both teams are circling the drain but because we have to put an end to this losing streak and get some confidence back.

I'm nervous.

Thanks for the piece, Northern.

looks like Iain Duncan-Smith
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024