Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR wedding 06:44 - Mar 30 with 4085 viewsHayesender

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/21878458/qpr-fans-themed-wedding-london/

Anyone know the happy couple?

Apologies for sun link

Poll: Shamima Beghum

QPR wedding on 07:55 - Mar 30 with 3870 viewssupahoopsa

I follow Lee on Instagram https://instagram.com/pblockscudze?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Always gives an honest and frank review of our games

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

QPR wedding on 07:59 - Mar 30 with 3850 viewsWokingR

I've just forwarded that to my younger daughter so that she can show her boyfriend (spurs fan) and get used to the idea.
If I'm paying for it, that's what they're getting.
Would have had Ferdinand up top instead of Gallen though. especially as he was good enough to send them a message.
QPR wedding on 08:30 - Mar 30 with 3775 viewsR_from_afar

That is tremendous, that is what being a proper supporter is all about. You support the team through thick and thin and don’t conceal, or change, your allegiance when things are going badly.

Mrs R from Afar and I named the tables at our wedding reception after QPR players. One of our friends used to be an in-law of Barry Silkman so they were allocated to a table named after him

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

QPR wedding on 08:39 - Mar 30 with 3753 viewssilverbirch

QPR wedding on 08:30 - Mar 30 by R_from_afar

That is tremendous, that is what being a proper supporter is all about. You support the team through thick and thin and don’t conceal, or change, your allegiance when things are going badly.

Mrs R from Afar and I named the tables at our wedding reception after QPR players. One of our friends used to be an in-law of Barry Silkman so they were allocated to a table named after him

Tell us (and remind me) which other players did you choose?
QPR wedding on 08:46 - Mar 30 with 3734 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Sat next to his father in law and wife at Watford away and they were telling us about this. Seemed very nice people.
QPR wedding on 08:54 - Mar 30 with 3696 viewsstevec

I’ve always thought women are missing a trick if they don’t take into account the dependability of a man by the club he supports.

If he says any of the glory hunter clubs, particularly Man U or Chelsea, steer well clear. Maybe give a break to Spurs fans but otherwise you’re asking for trouble.

Anyway, best of luck to them.
QPR wedding on 09:04 - Mar 30 with 3673 viewsJeff

Psssh, naming tables after QPR players is so 2018... when I did it for my wedding

Themed around the promotion side of 2010/11 - The Top table was the Neil Warnock Table. I stuck the LFW lot on the Ale Faurlin table

Can we not knock it?

QPR wedding on 09:53 - Mar 30 with 3570 viewsGuppy

QPR wedding on 07:59 - Mar 30 by WokingR

I've just forwarded that to my younger daughter so that she can show her boyfriend (spurs fan) and get used to the idea.
If I'm paying for it, that's what they're getting.
Would have had Ferdinand up top instead of Gallen though. especially as he was good enough to send them a message.

Snap I just sent this o my daughter and her boyfriend who's a chelscum fan (don't ask) would make my day so much sweeter!
Login to get fewer ads

QPR wedding on 10:18 - Mar 30 with 3517 viewsrobith

Charlie been done dirty on those table names imo.

The table names at my wedding were famous revolutions in case you want to know how much of a pastiche I am lol
QPR wedding on 10:57 - Mar 30 with 3469 viewsNoelmc

I've just checked the video back on the Offish and the bride Jacqui won an Ale Faurlin shirt at the recent Q&A event with Ale. She was even trying to persuade him to come back for the wedding (1hr50m into the video)

I remember on the night being pleased to see someone so happy at winning one of his shirts.

Good luck to the happy couple.
QPR wedding on 14:42 - Mar 30 with 3228 viewsToast_R

Both of them just on H&J show on Talksport. Very good.
QPR wedding on 14:52 - Mar 30 with 3203 viewsTheChef

QPR wedding on 14:42 - Mar 30 by Toast_R

Both of them just on H&J show on Talksport. Very good.

Wow - originally saw this on Twitter but clearly they're getting plenty of mileage from it!

I mean sure it's nice, but I didn't think a football themed wedding was that unique.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

QPR wedding on 15:00 - Mar 30 with 3173 viewsR_from_afar

QPR wedding on 08:39 - Mar 30 by silverbirch

Tell us (and remind me) which other players did you choose?

Good question, mate! I think the names included:
- Bircham
- Holloway
- Gallen
- Furlong.
The list was very much influenced by the era, so, the start of this century, with Silkman thrown in for the benefit of his unsuspecting in-law.

Oh, I also think I named one after Rodney, being as Redditch Hoop was at the wedding and Marsh is his all time favourite player.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

QPR wedding on 15:09 - Mar 30 with 3122 viewsenfieldargh

wonderful wedding shame about the QPR crest, I would have called it off

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

QPR wedding on 15:15 - Mar 30 with 3109 viewsWokingR

QPR wedding on 14:52 - Mar 30 by TheChef

Wow - originally saw this on Twitter but clearly they're getting plenty of mileage from it!

I mean sure it's nice, but I didn't think a football themed wedding was that unique.

I think what makes this unique at the moment is a Qpr fan coming out during daylight and admitting to being a Qpr fan.
QPR wedding on 15:22 - Mar 30 with 3092 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'd have called the bar 'The treatment room'.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

QPR wedding on 16:32 - Mar 30 with 3000 viewssmuttsontour

bit weird.
QPR wedding on 02:21 - Mar 31 with 2734 viewsFredManRave

I think we can guess how their wedding night went?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

QPR wedding on 05:23 - Mar 31 with 2679 viewsLoftgirl

QPR wedding on 02:21 - Mar 31 by FredManRave

Tits up, probably.
QPR wedding on 05:57 - Mar 31 with 2658 viewsDorse

Started well but sustained injuries that meant the night became more of a disaster necessitating two changes of groom, with an old flame finishing up

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

QPR wedding on 06:00 - Mar 31 with 2656 viewsnax_gt

QPR wedding on 15:15 - Mar 30 by WokingR

I think what makes this unique at the moment is a Qpr fan coming out during daylight and admitting to being a Qpr fan.

that's true. I am so happy that I make a special design which will be printed on this https://shopsavvy.mobi/blank-koozies/
[Post edited 31 Mar 2023 6:03]
QPR wedding on 08:17 - Mar 31 with 2532 viewsKonk

A Jambo couple I know invited the Hearts mascot to their wedding, so half their wedding photos have this bloke in them. They have a picture up in their front room, exchanging vows in the church and this fella’s sat about 3 rows back in the church with all the groom’s family. Everyone else dressed up and then this massive, freaky head and the Jambo’s home kit. Magic.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

QPR wedding on 08:26 - Mar 31 with 2513 viewsBrianMcCarthy

That's brilliant. Like inviting a huge Frank Sidebottom.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR wedding on 16:13 - Mar 31 with 2252 viewsMick_S

I’ve got some hand painted QPR cuff links that I wore for my brother’s wedding. I think they were decorated by someone with very shaky hands, but I love them.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

QPR wedding on 17:24 - Mar 31 with 2152 viewsdistortR

Not well.
Went behind early, she wasn't having it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024