Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich away trains 25th November 00:20 - Oct 6 with 1457 viewsE17hoop

No, not a strike but engineering works and replacement buses between Witham and Billericay.

https://www.greateranglia.co.uk/travel-information/service-alterations/london-li

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Norwich away trains 25th November on 07:22 - Oct 6 with 1347 viewsstowmarketrange

Welcome to our world.For a change I won’t be affected by engineering works.It always seems to be some part of the line that’s closed at weekends now.
Norwich away trains 25th November on 08:11 - Oct 6 with 1302 viewsRangersw12

We did originally gets train tickets via Cambridge but those got cancelled .

Now on the normal route with the replacement bus from Billericay for 13 quid return

Away day travel has been a nightmare this season still waiting for them to fck up Sheffield
Norwich away trains 25th November on 09:11 - Oct 6 with 1244 viewsstowmarketrange

Norwich away trains 25th November on 08:11 - Oct 6 by Rangersw12

We did originally gets train tickets via Cambridge but those got cancelled .

Now on the normal route with the replacement bus from Billericay for 13 quid return

Away day travel has been a nightmare this season still waiting for them to fck up Sheffield

You can still go via Cambridge but it’s a bus replacement service between Royston and Cambridge.Great forward planning by network rail.
Norwich away trains 25th November on 09:22 - Oct 6 with 1216 viewsWalnut

Sky still haven't chosen their games for this weekend and thus far we've got off lightly.
Norwich away trains 25th November on 09:33 - Oct 6 with 1181 viewslosethedrum

Norwich away trains 25th November on 07:22 - Oct 6 by stowmarketrange

Welcome to our world.For a change I won’t be affected by engineering works.It always seems to be some part of the line that’s closed at weekends now.

Yes its been painful so far this season , last term there was a bus from Diss to Ipswich & it was direct 55 mins this season the bus calls in at stowmarket takes 1hr 5 to Ipswich but for Sunderland game it took 1hr 15 . Then of course West AM have been at home the same days as the R's so we have to listen to how every single one of their uncles used to drive for the
Krays etc etc as i said painful.
Norwich away trains 25th November on 09:46 - Oct 6 with 1164 viewsterryb

The problem is that there are no engineering works between Ipswich & Norwich! No excuses now for not going!

The train timetables normally show approx 50 mins for Witham to Billericay, but it is closer to 30 mins by bus. Unless they keep you waiting on a full bus until the next train arrives!
Norwich away trains 25th November on 10:10 - Oct 6 with 1141 viewsdaveB

sod that, another away game down the toilet
Norwich away trains 25th November on 18:33 - Oct 6 with 969 viewsThe_Beast1976

Third world public transport system. Third world roads. An overpopulated country. Chaotic sh!thole
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich away trains 25th November on 09:29 - Oct 7 with 843 viewsDavieQPR

Knowing this route from London the bus normally leaves just as the train arrives in the station.
Norwich away trains 25th November on 11:05 - Oct 7 with 815 viewsstowmarketrange

Norwich away trains 25th November on 09:29 - Oct 7 by DavieQPR

Knowing this route from London the bus normally leaves just as the train arrives in the station.

I came back from London a few weeks ago and there was a bus from ingatestone to witham.I ran straight off the bus at witham and got to the platform just as the guard was blowing the whistle.I had to wait another hour for the next train along with a bus load of unhappy passengers.Rules are rules I was told.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024