Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sinclair scores again 18:41 - Nov 21 with 3686 viewsNoelmc

Armstrong just put ROI U-21's 2-1 up against Italy after making the first goal. His pace causing the Italians big problems.
Sinclair scores again on 19:24 - Nov 21 with 3508 viewsBrianMcCarthy

How did he play, Noel?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Sinclair scores again on 19:49 - Nov 21 with 3396 viewsNoelmc

Only started watching it at HT but apparently he did very well to create the first goal.

Was in the right spot for the second goal after the ball rebounded off the post and almost added the third when he just failed to get to a ball pushed away by the keeper.

He was taken off (tired?) with less than 15 mins left and ROI lost their threat on the break. Italy equalised in the sixth minute of injury time (5 were added) and ref blew after the kick off. Skirmishes between several players at the end. Sinclair in the thick of it for which he was booked.

He certainly seems to be impressing the Irish fans who gave him fulsome applause when he was substituted.
Sinclair scores again on 19:55 - Nov 21 with 3338 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sinclair scores again on 19:49 - Nov 21 by Noelmc

Only started watching it at HT but apparently he did very well to create the first goal.

Was in the right spot for the second goal after the ball rebounded off the post and almost added the third when he just failed to get to a ball pushed away by the keeper.

He was taken off (tired?) with less than 15 mins left and ROI lost their threat on the break. Italy equalised in the sixth minute of injury time (5 were added) and ref blew after the kick off. Skirmishes between several players at the end. Sinclair in the thick of it for which he was booked.

He certainly seems to be impressing the Irish fans who gave him fulsome applause when he was substituted.

Thanks Noel.

I tuned in at 75 minutes. He did look tired by the end.

I wonder of that was more racial abuse at the end? If so, it would be his third time being abused while in an Ireland shirt.

Sinclair scores again on 19:56 - Nov 21 with 3332 viewsBucksRanger

Multi-million bids for Sincs from Italian clubs this Christmastime then.
Sinclair scores again on 22:19 - Nov 21 with 3004 viewsHAYESBOY

Scruffy, but getting in the right areas. Did well on the first.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Sinclair scores again on 22:43 - Nov 21 with 2892 viewscolinallcars

Sinclair scores again on 19:56 - Nov 21 by BucksRanger

Multi-million bids for Sincs from Italian clubs this Christmastime then.

Millions of centesimi perhaps..
Sinclair scores again on 22:55 - Nov 21 with 2864 viewsDannyPaddox

Sinclair scores again on 22:19 - Nov 21 by HAYESBOY

“… scenes happening over at the dug-out lads”

Return game sometime next year will be the last group game. If anything is riding on it it’s sure to be as juicy as it was this evening in Cork.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2023 23:03]
Sinclair scores again on 23:53 - Nov 21 with 2739 viewsIrishR

Was at the game tonight and Sinclair was a headache for the Italians for most of the game till he tired. Great play for the first, beat his man down the left wing and a nice pull back into a dangerous area. Pace and power in abundance. Deserved his goal albeit nothing spectacular.

He genuinely loves every minute, proud during the national anthem and really tries to get the fans going with his enthusiasm and celebrations.

I missed the scuffle at the end and just seen the aftermath but will be interested to see what actually happened. My mate who I was with said Sinclair chinned the Italian player. I think it was Gnotto from Leeds
Login to get fewer ads

Sinclair scores again on 00:34 - Nov 22 with 2679 viewsBoston

Sinclair scores again on 19:24 - Nov 21 by BrianMcCarthy

How did he play, Noel?

He didn't get the 'first Noel'...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Sinclair scores again on 01:12 - Nov 22 with 2665 viewsHAYESBOY

Sinclair scores again on 23:53 - Nov 21 by IrishR

Was at the game tonight and Sinclair was a headache for the Italians for most of the game till he tired. Great play for the first, beat his man down the left wing and a nice pull back into a dangerous area. Pace and power in abundance. Deserved his goal albeit nothing spectacular.

He genuinely loves every minute, proud during the national anthem and really tries to get the fans going with his enthusiasm and celebrations.

I missed the scuffle at the end and just seen the aftermath but will be interested to see what actually happened. My mate who I was with said Sinclair chinned the Italian player. I think it was Gnotto from Leeds

When you couldn't love him anymore he does that........beautiful.

Sinclair scores again on 01:22 - Nov 22 with 2658 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Sinclair scores again on 01:12 - Nov 22 by HAYESBOY

The problem is that could cost him down the road HAYESBOY if the ref reports it .
How cruel to give up that goal when the game should have been over and to that wan*er Gnoto .
Didnt he hold out and force a trade from leeds after they giving him his break or is that another guy .
Sinclair is getting to the right places finally maybe he is studying videos of the terminator Haaland who lives in the box
Sinclair scores again on 02:05 - Nov 22 with 2645 viewsVancouverHoop

Looked liked the ref gave him a pair of yellow cards after the bust-up at the end.
Sinclair scores again on 02:57 - Nov 22 with 2611 viewsnumptydumpty

Sinclair scores again on 01:12 - Nov 22 by HAYESBOY

Err no.

He does have to control his anger at times.

Don't need another red card boy in waiting in our squad this season.

Sinclair has three times as many goals for Ireland than for first team in one third of the games. Think he has one in the development team also.

I think both himself and Lyndon play better in two up front but Marti seems to like 4-3-3 apparently so be interesting to see exactly what set up we have going forwards.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2023 2:59]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Sinclair scores again on 06:28 - Nov 22 with 2500 viewsHAYESBOY

My tongue was slightly in its cheek. Gnoto is a horrible little shit though.

Sinclair scores again on 07:20 - Nov 22 with 2445 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sinclair scores again on 22:19 - Nov 21 by HAYESBOY

Thanks for that HayesBoy.

Encouraging play, specially for the first goal delivered via a left-footed cross after a two-footed dribble.

Second goal shows another improvement in his game, attacking space and attacking between the posts. He did that again later in the game and was slightly unlucky that the goalie's parry of an Emakhu shot didn't fall to him.

The only slightly concerning thing for me was that seeing him bent over with his hands on his knees after the first goal. Hopefully it's nothing.

Sinclair scores again on 08:56 - Nov 22 with 2248 viewsRs_Holy

Sinclair scores again on 07:20 - Nov 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Encouraging play, specially for the first goal delivered via a left-footed cross after a two-footed dribble.

Second goal shows another improvement in his game, attacking space and attacking between the posts. He did that again later in the game and was slightly unlucky that the goalie's parry of an Emakhu shot didn't fall to him.

The only slightly concerning thing for me was that seeing him bent over with his hands on his knees after the first goal. Hopefully it's nothing.

As you say Brian encouraging ... well done Sincs!
Sinclair scores again on 12:38 - Nov 22 with 2001 viewsnumptydumpty

Sinclair scores again on 06:28 - Nov 22 by HAYESBOY

My tongue was slightly in its cheek. Gnoto is a horrible little shit though.

The dangers of the written word !! 😆

Sinclair scores again on 13:06 - Nov 22 with 1934 viewsnumptydumpty

Sinclair scores again on 07:20 - Nov 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Cheers Brian

The guy has potential, no doubt, and in bursts shows this for all to see.

Consistency is the key though and as you say, he seems to cramp up a lot.

Let's hope we see some of his improvements here at at Rangers.

Sinclair scores again on 15:20 - Nov 22 with 1673 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Sinclair scores again on 23:53 - Nov 21 by IrishR

I'd suggest that if Sincs planted one on you, you'd stay hit for a longtime...if you had any sense left!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Sinclair scores again on 17:42 - Nov 22 with 1504 viewsstevec

We need to find a way to play him out wide and we won’t do that with the Chair/Willock fixation.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024