Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Development v Bournemouth u21 16:19 - Nov 20 with 5422 viewsconnell10

Would have thought the club would have streamed this top of the table match ....oh well.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Development v Bournemouth u21 on 18:11 - Nov 20 with 4570 viewsaston_hoop

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Development v Bournemouth u21 on 18:30 - Nov 20 with 4488 viewsderbyhoop

I thought Pedder and Rendall had returned from National League loans. Drewe, Aoraha (?) and Jude-Boyd should also have been available.
The thinking may be that, long term, the likes of Sackey, Tuck, Murphy and Hawkins are better prospects.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Development v Bournemouth u21 on 18:36 - Nov 20 with 4449 viewsdmm

Aoraha has been/is away with Iraq U20s as has Talla with Kosovo U19s, and Jude-Boyd with St Lucia youngsters. Not sure where Bala is though.

These players are some of the best young guns we've got so it'll be a tough match without them tonight.
Development v Bournemouth u21 on 18:41 - Nov 20 with 4438 viewsaston_hoop

Wouldn't surprise me if players involved in first team training have been kept out of this one in case they're needed on Saturday. Certainly Drewe and Pedder are training with the first team at the moment. Don't know if Bala is still involved with Albania underage teams, but he's been with the first team I think quite a bit too

Development v Bournemouth u21 on 18:45 - Nov 20 with 4421 viewsDannyPaddox

Aoraha played the last 10 minutes for Iraq U23s on Saturday. 1-1 versus USA U23s. Not sure where it was played but probably why he isn’t playing against Bournemouth this evening.
Development v Bournemouth u21 on 18:51 - Nov 20 with 4381 viewsdannyblue

I went on a bondholder tour of training ground last week and Pedder was definitely training with the first team. Hamzad Kargbo was doing some physio on the gym on a well-braced leg.
Development v Bournemouth u21 on 19:28 - Nov 20 with 4242 viewslassel

Development v Bournemouth u21 on 18:30 - Nov 20 by derbyhoop

I thought Pedder and Rendall had returned from National League loans. Drewe, Aoraha (?) and Jude-Boyd should also have been available.
The thinking may be that, long term, the likes of Sackey, Tuck, Murphy and Hawkins are better prospects.

Pedder was with the first team before Bristol - only EDS who was.

I guess with a few on international duty they need extra EDS bodies this week
Development v Bournemouth u21 on 19:40 - Nov 20 with 4193 viewsconnell10

Getting beat 0-2 at the moment.

Login to get fewer ads

Development v Bournemouth u21 on 20:32 - Nov 20 with 4016 viewsconnell10

1-2 now

Development v Bournemouth u21 on 20:39 - Nov 20 with 3991 viewsdmm

2:2 now
Development v Bournemouth u21 on 20:50 - Nov 20 with 3939 viewsconnell10

Development v Bournemouth u21 on 20:39 - Nov 20 by dmm

2:2 now

Woo woo

Development v Bournemouth u21 on 20:57 - Nov 20 with 3898 viewsconnell10

2-2 final score and still top.

Development v Bournemouth u21 on 12:17 - Nov 21 with 3423 viewsTheChef

Development v Bournemouth u21 on 20:57 - Nov 20 by connell10

2-2 final score and still top.

Nice.

Wonder if Marti went along to take a look?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Development v Bournemouth u21 on 12:21 - Nov 21 with 3413 viewsflynnbo

Development v Bournemouth u21 on 12:17 - Nov 21 by TheChef

Nice.

Wonder if Marti went along to take a look?

Was going to ask the same whether El Beau was in attendance.
Development v Bournemouth u21 on 22:44 - Nov 21 with 2981 viewsMrSheen

Has Alfie Lloyd been injured? First time I’ve seen him mentioned for a while. Let’s hope he can keep progressing.
Development v Bournemouth u21 on 23:08 - Nov 21 with 2951 viewsMidlands_Ranger

Trialist?
Development v Bournemouth u21 on 23:32 - Nov 21 with 2916 viewsaston_hoop

Development v Bournemouth u21 on 18:41 - Nov 20 by aston_hoop

Wouldn't surprise me if players involved in first team training have been kept out of this one in case they're needed on Saturday. Certainly Drewe and Pedder are training with the first team at the moment. Don't know if Bala is still involved with Albania underage teams, but he's been with the first team I think quite a bit too

Bala joined Slough Town this afternoon and got off the bench in the second half to score an injury time winner for them

Development v Bournemouth u21 on 07:01 - Nov 22 with 2826 viewsdmm

Development v Bournemouth u21 on 22:44 - Nov 21 by MrSheen

Has Alfie Lloyd been injured? First time I’ve seen him mentioned for a while. Let’s hope he can keep progressing.

Yes, he was out injured for some time though don't know what the injury was. He had previously played a few games since returning.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2023 7:07]
Development v Bournemouth u21 on 07:10 - Nov 22 with 2802 viewsRebalhoop

Development v Bournemouth u21 on 23:32 - Nov 21 by aston_hoop

Bala joined Slough Town this afternoon and got off the bench in the second half to score an injury time winner for them

Good man,valuable experience for him,and very valuable 3 points for the Rebels.
Development v Bournemouth u21 on 10:47 - Nov 22 with 2642 viewsderbyhoop

Development v Bournemouth u21 on 18:36 - Nov 20 by dmm

Aoraha has been/is away with Iraq U20s as has Talla with Kosovo U19s, and Jude-Boyd with St Lucia youngsters. Not sure where Bala is though.

These players are some of the best young guns we've got so it'll be a tough match without them tonight.

Thanks. I'd forgotten how many of the Dev Squad were away on international duties.

I guess Kargbo has been injured, although I'd be surprised if he makes it at our level.
I think Deon Woodman was also injured. I read he'd had a good loan last season. Has he got a chance?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Development v Bournemouth u21 on 11:13 - Nov 22 with 2559 viewsdmm

Development v Bournemouth u21 on 10:47 - Nov 22 by derbyhoop

Thanks. I'd forgotten how many of the Dev Squad were away on international duties.

I guess Kargbo has been injured, although I'd be surprised if he makes it at our level.
I think Deon Woodman was also injured. I read he'd had a good loan last season. Has he got a chance?

I saw Woodman play for the Hamlet last season. He didn't look at all out of place and, in fact, one of their better players.

I read somewhere Kargbo is currently wearing a medical boot. I agree with you that he doesn't really look good enough.
Development v Bournemouth u21 on 16:45 - Nov 22 with 2347 viewsWelsh_Ranger

I see they have organised a loan for Cant and Bala (i think) but not Salamon, admittedly ive only seen limited highlights but Salamon has looked promising, is he next to go out on loan for a month?
Development v Bournemouth u21 on 17:53 - Nov 22 with 2261 viewsaston_hoop

Development v Bournemouth u21 on 16:45 - Nov 22 by Welsh_Ranger

I see they have organised a loan for Cant and Bala (i think) but not Salamon, admittedly ive only seen limited highlights but Salamon has looked promising, is he next to go out on loan for a month?

He's had a couple of loans already last season in the National League South I think. Hampton and Richmond was one of them I remember anyway

Development v Bournemouth u21 on 18:06 - Nov 22 with 2222 viewslassel

Development v Bournemouth u21 on 17:53 - Nov 22 by aston_hoop

He's had a couple of loans already last season in the National League South I think. Hampton and Richmond was one of them I remember anyway

Yes they sent Walsh and Salomon to Hampton together and they ended up swapping matches.
Development v Bournemouth u21 on 17:50 - Nov 23 with 1979 viewsqpr_1968

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024