Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Florest points fine appeal gets thrown out 12:29 - May 7 with 1066 viewsRangersDave

not to worry though, both fines leave them in exactly the same place in the league.

bent as a nine bob note the 'premier' league.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Florest points fine appeal gets thrown out on 13:29 - May 7 with 896 viewsNed_Kennedys

I bet if results hadn’t gone for them this weekend and the gap to Luton and Burnley was smaller then they would’ve got a point or two back. No deterrent not to overspend again.
Florest points fine appeal gets thrown out on 13:38 - May 7 with 847 viewsNorthernr

Given that their original punishment was downgraded for "cooperating" I don't understand why making a frivolous appeal and chucking their toys out of the pram hasn't seen it re-upgraded.
Florest points fine appeal gets thrown out on 13:48 - May 7 with 787 viewsLongsufferingR

They'll be back with us soon enough.
Florest points fine appeal gets thrown out on 18:27 - May 7 with 606 viewsswitchingcode

Florest points fine appeal gets thrown out on 13:29 - May 7 by Ned_Kennedys

I bet if results hadn’t gone for them this weekend and the gap to Luton and Burnley was smaller then they would’ve got a point or two back. No deterrent not to overspend again.

Spot on
Florest points fine appeal gets thrown out on 19:33 - May 7 with 489 viewsdaveB

The Premier League are in a bit of a no win, they deduct points and they are accused of being bent and they don't add more on they get the same accusation.

4 points seems fair enough really, you can't give more because the bottom 3 are so inept that even with a points deduction for 2 clubs they need snookers to stay up, Burnley and Luton are going to struggle to get 30 points which is pretty poor

We've had in this league before when 6 points taken off a team and they still stay up, do that this season and teams would have been dead and buried but you can't base punishments on how bad the bottom 3 are and what you need to stay up.

For me punishments should be set out if you breach by this much its 2 points, this much 4 etc, makes it much easier to manage and cuts out the appeals
[Post edited 7 May 19:36]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024