Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am just about to Emigrate to New Zealand and..... 12:30 - Jan 9 with 184 viewssilky

This happens.

A bit numb and gutted to be honest, I loved Warnock for steering this club back to the top flight, He should be remembered for all his hard work under pressure from last season board antics & some might feel he never really had a proper crack in the Prem as the Pre Season was also hard on him with T&C still in charge.

I hope who ever Tony replaces Neil with (And I have every faith in Tony) that he is an ambitious & likeable character.

I now leave the UK tonight forever, so I wish everyone here in the UK the best of luck supporting the RRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssss for the rest of the season, get behind the team & help us avoid relegation.

And to you New Zealand rrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssss I can't wait to meet up and get to know some of you as ill need some Hoop fans to help me though the turmoil times it is to be a Queens Park Rangers Fan.

Never a Dull moment.

All the best

Dan

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

I am just about to Emigrate to New Zealand and..... on 12:32 - Jan 9 with 172 viewswestolian

Good luck mucker !

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

I am just about to Emigrate to New Zealand and..... on 12:33 - Jan 9 with 170 viewsJuzzie

Wow! Best of luck in NZ.... some things in life are more important than footie so hope it all goes well.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024