Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cesar offish 19:57 - Aug 29 with 3152 viewsKevinPR

QPR FC
Brazilian number one Julio Cesar has agreed a four-year deal at Loftus Road. #QPR

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/290812-cesar-deal-341908.aspx
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Cesar offish on 19:59 - Aug 29 with 1833 viewsdermyqpr

Hail Cesar!!!

(and also you are very welcome).
Cesar offish on 20:00 - Aug 29 with 1805 viewsJeff

holy chuff balls.

he's quite good you know...

...not available for Man City apparently though.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Can we not knock it?

Cesar offish on 20:02 - Aug 29 with 1780 viewsandygg

Rubbish, thats Johnny Knoxville from Jack-ass. What the hell is MH playing at?
Cesar offish on 20:07 - Aug 29 with 1721 viewsNorthernr

That's an unbelievable signing.
Cesar offish on 20:09 - Aug 29 with 1683 viewsKevinPR

“We’re not panic-buying; we’re not spending beyond our means; and we’re certainly not throwing money away like some are reporting.

“We’ve got a very strict and precise business plan in place at this club and any deal we do for a player is well within our budget.”

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/290812-fernandes-cesar-341920.aspx
Cesar offish on 20:11 - Aug 29 with 1658 viewsJamie

If you believe Italian press, "only" £40k per week as well. Could turn out to be a phenomenal deal
Cesar offish on 20:11 - Aug 29 with 1655 viewsNorthernr

Presumably they're confident of getting a visa. That would be much more like us to announce it and not get one!
Cesar offish on 20:15 - Aug 29 with 1622 viewsQPR_Jim

This is similar to when fulham got van der Sar from Juventus, between him and Green we should be able to get some competition and hopefully some clean sheets.
Login to get fewer ads

Cesar offish on 20:16 - Aug 29 with 1605 viewsJamie

Cesar offish on 20:11 - Aug 29 by Northernr

Presumably they're confident of getting a visa. That would be much more like us to announce it and not get one!

If Geoff Cameron can get a WP at 27 with 6 USA caps, Cesar won't struggle.
Cesar offish on 20:17 - Aug 29 with 1582 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Cesar offish on 20:11 - Aug 29 by Northernr

They're suggesting Cheslea being his first game so must be pretty confident, but yes, it IS us afterall!

Hopefully pressure being taken off Green will mean we have two top keepers. Green ain't a bad #2!
Cesar offish on 20:19 - Aug 29 with 1558 viewsbaz_qpr

I can only think this is one of the benefits of being in London or otherwise there must be a one bloody big skeleton in his closet.

oh its a present from dodgy Uncle Kia
Cesar offish on 20:21 - Aug 29 with 1533 viewsjonno

Cesar offish on 20:15 - Aug 29 by QPR_Jim

This is similar to when fulham got van der Sar from Juventus, between him and Green we should be able to get some competition and hopefully some clean sheets.

We'll need a decent CB first.
Cesar offish on 20:23 - Aug 29 with 1515 viewsSpiritofGregory

Jeez. he's world class!
Cesar offish on 20:24 - Aug 29 with 1507 viewsNorthernr

Cesar offish on 20:16 - Aug 29 by Jamie

If Geoff Cameron can get a WP at 27 with 6 USA caps, Cesar won't struggle.

Yeh like I say they must be confident of getting one to go big on it.

I always say never feel sorry for anybody in football because nobody ever feels sorry for you but - Robert Green, poor bastard. Could have signed a new deal at West Ham where he was loved, been first choice in the Premier League, instead he comes to us where nobody rates him and he's out on his ear after four games.
Cesar offish on 20:27 - Aug 29 with 1471 viewskysersosaqpr

Cesar offish on 19:59 - Aug 29 by dermyqpr

Hail Cesar!!!

(and also you are very welcome).

Does anyone know if he's bringing his friend Bigguth Dickuth?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Cesar offish on 20:28 - Aug 29 with 1451 viewsHayesender

Cesar offish on 20:24 - Aug 29 by Northernr

I always say never feel sorry for anybody in football because nobody ever feels sorry for you but - Robert Green, poor bastard. Could have signed a new deal at West Ham where he was loved, been first choice in the Premier League, instead he comes to us where nobody rates him and he's out on his ear after four games.

I hope to Christ his head is right for Saturday

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Cesar offish on 20:37 - Aug 29 with 1367 viewsTripper

Cesar offish on 20:24 - Aug 29 by Northernr

He's a great keeper and it's amazing to think he's signed for us but it what do we make of the logic of signing Green.

Surely part of the due diligence was to ask our coaches who are in the main ex-keepers whether thay rated him and once this was confirmed you would expect them to be confident that they could correct whatever issues he currently has.

To be paying £40k a week to a reserve goalkeeper and to have a keeper of his standing as a bench warmer seems somewhat bizarre for a club of our size.

Cesar offish on 20:37 - Aug 29 with 1366 viewsHAYESBOY

Cesar offish on 20:28 - Aug 29 by Hayesender

I hope to Christ his head is right for Saturday

If he has anything about him he will get on with it and perform.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Cesar offish on 20:41 - Aug 29 with 1334 viewsNorthernr

Cesar offish on 20:37 - Aug 29 by Tripper

He's a great keeper and it's amazing to think he's signed for us but it what do we make of the logic of signing Green.

Surely part of the due diligence was to ask our coaches who are in the main ex-keepers whether thay rated him and once this was confirmed you would expect them to be confident that they could correct whatever issues he currently has.

To be paying £40k a week to a reserve goalkeeper and to have a keeper of his standing as a bench warmer seems somewhat bizarre for a club of our size.

Well clearly Green was signed to be number one before they had any inkling that Cesar would be available and come to the club. All this 'we wanted two keepers this summer' stuff is complete bolox. We'll take a hit on Green on the basis that you cannot possibly turn a player of this quality down.
Cesar offish on 20:43 - Aug 29 with 1311 viewsKevinPR

Cesar offish on 20:41 - Aug 29 by Northernr

Well clearly Green was signed to be number one before they had any inkling that Cesar would be available and come to the club. All this 'we wanted two keepers this summer' stuff is complete bolox. We'll take a hit on Green on the basis that you cannot possibly turn a player of this quality down.

Yeah, I don't believe this wanted two keepers stuff. If it was true then it would have been to replace Murphy, not Green.
Cesar offish on 20:48 - Aug 29 with 1249 viewsthemodfather

Cesar offish on 20:43 - Aug 29 by KevinPR

Yeah, I don't believe this wanted two keepers stuff. If it was true then it would have been to replace Murphy, not Green.

welcome mighty cesar
and er, feel free to bring the mrs!

"we've had our greens"...
Cesar offish on 20:49 - Aug 29 with 1230 viewsJamie

Cesar offish on 20:41 - Aug 29 by Northernr

And on the basis that Green is dodgier than a £1000 note.
Cesar offish on 20:52 - Aug 29 with 1200 viewsLewes_r

What are the chances of cardiff taking green on loan?

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Cesar offish on 20:55 - Aug 29 with 1163 viewsNordicR

I hope it will be veni, vidi, vice rather than Et tu, Brute.
Cesar offish on 20:55 - Aug 29 with 1161 viewskysersosaqpr

Cesar offish on 20:48 - Aug 29 by themodfather

welcome mighty cesar
and er, feel free to bring the mrs!

"we've had our greens"...

Forgot about the mrs - how much is a seat in W12?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024