Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manchester United Thread 05:31 - Nov 21 with 349 viewsexiled_dictator

So, we have already discussed likely final scores, players, formation, half time pizza toppings, and train timetables.
But do we still wear the hoops with blue shorts, we cannot wear our second kit, so should we wear the light blue kit?
Personally, I would wear the super hoops & black shorts to signify a death or remembrance. Of the Premiership ....

And now even the press are suggesting that we should play members of the Championship squad, the Warnock Boys, as they have more heart & dedication in their poo than some of the new mercenaries on big bucks & flash cars.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/qpr-mark-hughes-to-turn-to-players-1

A bit ironic that having replaced most of them, he now feels the need to drag them out, dust them down and ask them to save his career. Being professionals, and not mercenaries, I fully expect them to put in a proper shift, but still somewhere in the backs of their mind, have a vindictive thought to get him sacked.
I think for these players, its a win-win situation all round and wish them well and a continued career in hoops.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Manchester United Thread on 08:21 - Nov 21 with 316 viewsVish

as much as I appreciate everything Derry has done for us, and am glad he's still with us. I do think if he starts on Saturday the game will just pass him by. Clearly hope i'm wrong, but i don't think he can keep up anymore.

Not that we should expect anything other than a 3 or 4 nil defeat anyway.
Manchester United Thread on 08:31 - Nov 21 with 306 viewsWokingR

Woke up this morning having dreamt that we lost 10-1
Manchester United Thread on 08:40 - Nov 21 with 298 viewsexiled_dictator

Manchester United Thread on 08:31 - Nov 21 by WokingR

Woke up this morning having dreamt that we lost 10-1

You wish.

Many on here would take that result now, fearing that the Old Trafford score board will run out of digits.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Manchester United Thread on 08:46 - Nov 21 with 293 viewsBumdaR

If we're going to give the Championship boys a run out then Hughes should swallow his pride following his previous 'I can't play left back' statement and bring Hill back in to partner Nelson and put Mbia as protection in front of them.
Manchester United Thread on 09:34 - Nov 21 with 258 viewsdaveB

i reckon we'll lose 7-1
Manchester United Thread on 09:37 - Nov 21 with 250 viewsTW_R

Manchester United Thread on 09:34 - Nov 21 by daveB

i reckon we'll lose 7-1

Come on Dave - where's your optimism? We're gonna win 1-0.
Manchester United Thread on 09:40 - Nov 21 with 244 viewsderbyhoop

Manchester United Thread on 09:34 - Nov 21 by daveB

i reckon we'll lose 7-1

Don't be silly. How are we going to get the 1.

I wonder what the odds are on Man Utd getting a penalty during the game. We'll end up playing a 10-0-0 formation and still leave 3 men free at every set piece they get.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Manchester United Thread on 09:42 - Nov 21 with 238 viewsklr

8 something to that lot & a couple of our "lads" to get sent off.
Login to get fewer ads

Manchester United Thread on 09:48 - Nov 21 with 232 viewsdaveB

Manchester United Thread on 09:37 - Nov 21 by TW_R

Come on Dave - where's your optimism? We're gonna win 1-0.

I actually have a weird feeling we might lose with some dignity and it will be close but all logic points to an absolute hammering.
Manchester United Thread on 10:00 - Nov 21 with 217 viewsBluce_Ree

There won't even be a final score. It'll just be a picture of a man in a QPR shirt getting bummed in the gob.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Manchester United Thread on 10:01 - Nov 21 with 211 viewssmegma

What are the odds on a penalty ?
Red card.
Own goal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024