Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Out of interest 18:11 - Feb 2 with 300 viewsstuabd

If we go down, is Harry staying?

I've no idea, but I imagine if he's promised a premiership squad like West Ham and Newcastle, he might give it a go.
Out of interest on 18:17 - Feb 2 with 275 viewsRblock_James

No chance.
Out of interest on 18:18 - Feb 2 with 266 viewsbosh67

We're not down yet. Not sure Harry would stay.

But for the record, although we all believe we are down and always have been, we're not yet, despite our best efforts. No defeats in 5, 1 goal conceded. If we could actually score we'd be fine!

I personally don't think Harry would stay if we went down. If he was 5 years younger perhaps. I think he'd say he did his best.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Out of interest on 18:19 - Feb 2 with 263 viewsBerkoRanger

I read somewhere that Harry was quoted as saying he'd signed a 2 1/2 year contract and would look to see it out, whatever happens.

I also think it was widely rumoured that he was on a large bonus if he kept us up - so I suspect the same bonus would be paid if he then got us back up IF we were relegated.

With the large umbrella payments and the total commitment and determination of the owners to continue with the 4 (?) year plan - esp with the new training ground looking likely - I think the future of the club is very rosey.
Out of interest on 18:22 - Feb 2 with 247 viewsJamie

Of course not.
Out of interest on 18:23 - Feb 2 with 239 viewsLewes_r

I have difficulty believing he would stay and would start complaining about his wife not recognising him or somesuch

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Out of interest on 18:26 - Feb 2 with 230 viewskropotkin41

Out of interest on 18:22 - Feb 2 by Jamie

Of course not.

Being the prophet of doom is such an easy choice isn't it?

I'm surprised you didn't go on to say that the club is f*cked, we'll be in the Conference within 5 years and Loftus Road will be sold for development..... just before a hole opens up in the ground and swallows Shepherds Bush.

I am not at all convinced by the doomsday scenario around relegation......... not at all. Show me some evidence, not just speculation, or for gawd's sake take a break from the doom-mongering. Why not just enjoy the last 13 games of the season?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Out of interest on 18:27 - Feb 2 with 222 viewsBerkoRanger

Out of interest on 18:26 - Feb 2 by kropotkin41

Being the prophet of doom is such an easy choice isn't it?

I'm surprised you didn't go on to say that the club is f*cked, we'll be in the Conference within 5 years and Loftus Road will be sold for development..... just before a hole opens up in the ground and swallows Shepherds Bush.

I am not at all convinced by the doomsday scenario around relegation......... not at all. Show me some evidence, not just speculation, or for gawd's sake take a break from the doom-mongering. Why not just enjoy the last 13 games of the season?

Exactly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024